Thanks

Exclamation Abusive Power - Personnal problem

My thread has been unfairly closed and marked down as "[DETECTED]"

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1515997

I just made a simple tutorial helping people who are not that skilled with cheats / hacks even mentionned the true people who made the stuff used in the tutorial (credits) and people insult me all around the thread saying this comes from an other website when I know myself I have been using the true creator's stuff for a very very long time even before the creation of the website they claim that I've taken that from (that website is called elemental and gives no credits to the onces who create stuff like bypass / scripts ...) how disgusting pieces of leechs.

Anyways, that being said I just want you to have a look at the message of the "moderator" of the section before she closed my thread after she approved it in 24 hours I've been using this for years and people had some issues with it they just had to update their windows but it has never been detected I've never had problems suddently cause I've had fights with that moderator it gets closed ? x)

Isn't the purpose of a moderator bringing peace instead ? and managing sections and stuff , she is searching for war instead and I find that sad instead of giving warns to those who insulted me all around the thread she prefers closing my thread saying "closed and marked, Don't have a kitty fight on thread releases please. Thank you".

My thread is not detected you know what I mean ? you can even check the person who I'm using the script of is in this section

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1452706

His thread is not marked down as detected cause it's simply not why people are so selfish ? they marked mine as detected cause Zekeo's bypass who had a youtube channel wasn't spread like crazy for free (they want to keep it for themseleves) but he even agreed himself like almost 2 years ago that he doesn't care anymore that could be freely released and his youtube videos got deleted that's why those people insulting me saying it comes from elemental are simple ignorants (elemental doesn't give credits).

I want my thread to be reopened and abusive power to stop that's all thank you, if you need any more informations feel free to ask me.

@ZForce
    @Solaris
    @T-800
    @arunforce

Thanks
    Not like I didn't report the thread (....), god knows what happened to it.

Thanks for the mention, yes, they are all lying trying to "protect" a bypass. I've seen some ban proofs, most are fake (yes fake).

o/

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

Zitoun (10-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thread reopened.

If you have any other issues feel free to make another thread or contact @Ally.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Zitoun (10-05-2020)