Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

stocks you think will blow up after COVID

I don't want to use the term shitstocks like shitcoins because shitcoins have no fundamental value and are only made to generate money.

I'm curious as to what the MPGH community has invested in (whether it may be short or long term) and why so. Over the course of the past 4 years, certain big stocks have increased as much as 5x (Microsoft $50 -> $200, Apple $20 -> $100, Tesla $40 -> $400, Netflix $80 -> $500, Amazon $500 -> $3000). With coronavirus's impact on the economy and just the dynamic of business, what do you guys think is smart to invest in right now?

In my opinion (and everything in this thread is strictly opinion of nobodies and should not be taken seriously as financial advice) I'm looking at cannabis stocks. Cannabis industry is at an all-time low during COVID and stock like HEXO ($0.60) and APHA ($5.00) are expected to turn a profit next quarter. The issue with cannabis is that they grossly overestimated demand for legal weed (illegal weed is still much cheaper than legal weed in most places) but I think that the market would be prime after COVID.

Cruise lines in specific have also not recovered from COVID yet. Carnival and Norwegian have announced they're cancelling sailings in the U.S until December, but some cruise ships have already successfully sailed in Taiwan and Europe in August & September. I think cruise ships will be a nice mid-term hold until late 2021 for a decent profit.

Again, this is just me sharing what I'm doing. You can tell me if you think I'm an idiot or if you agree, while also sharing your own stock picks. Not enough stock talk here on MPGH :P
    Give me thanks and rep if I helped you, made you laugh, or made you want to commit seppuku

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Tbh corona-pandemic made me quit all longterm trading and look for quick-wins, also i copy some investors on eToro.

Right now I'm not bothering with marijuana-based stocks. Growth of these stocks is hugely influenced by legislation over which we can barely make any reliable predictions.

I surely am keeping an eye on cruiselines, however with no end of the corona-pandemic in sight this would be very long-term. That's why I haven't bothered with these also.

Amazon would be a safe bet for me, Tesla I don't trust (F*CK Elon, this man will prove to be a menace to society someday). Also wall-mart is well on it's way to becoming a huge competitor of amazon, might be worth taking a look.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Although the Tech stocks are very high right now, I think Microsoft is a fairly safe investment.

Thanks
    NYSE: DVN

Verizon/Tesla

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    medical stock

Thanks
    Any kind of health related stocks especially the companies who are investing into coronavirus vaccines.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RKLSA View Post
    Although the Tech stocks are very high right now, I think Microsoft is a fairly safe investment.
    or tesla?
    look how high it went

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsizexx View Post
    or tesla?
    look how high it went
    No, Tesla is a bubble. While other tech companies have a lot of profit, Tesla doesn't have it.

Thanks
    lol...hell no. medical/pharmaceutical stocks always on rollercoaster bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would always bet on big companies just for the fact that they are too big to go down in a bubble. Companies like Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, and Alphabet are always a safe bet and would always prove to be fruitful if you can hold them long-term.

Thanks
    Was looking into carnival, they just canceled their cruises until February at least. If they drop a little again I think they'll be a good buy if you think they will recover

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Im so mad i bought NIO during mid corona, around $15 now its at $50 i got rid of it way too soon :/
    Selling Real Active Instagram Followers $20 Per 1000, Check my thread below for more info!
    190k IG Net

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1521992

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope nio plummets to 4$
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. - John F. Kennedy