Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Scam report for EzRefunds

    Hello,

    I was being scammed by EzRefunds, at first the guy was very responsive when I was asking him how does the process work and told him what Items I will be buying so he can refund them. I placed the order on last Sunday, parcel arrived on Wednesday and from that time he was so unresponsive that was impossible to communicate. When asking for an update he said he didn't start it yet, after a day I messaged him again and he just ignored my messages without an update. Later I was told by a premium seller he is actually a scammer, after looking into more detail about him I saw that he might be a scammer so I decided to submit this thread. EzRefunds if you don't want to work with me just tell me and I will understand but don't ignore my messages when you are selling a service and after I gave you all of my order details.

    Moderator please take a look at this.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    EzRefunds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't think you understand what scamming is. I can choose who I do refunds for, and who I don't do refunds for, and I won't be doing yours. I haven't taken any kind of payment from you, so yeah a little confused on the "scamming" aspect here. But whatever, won't be doing your refund bro (:

  3. #3
    bossfizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRefunds View Post
    I don't think you understand what scamming is. I can choose who I do refunds for, and who I don't do refunds for, and I won't be doing yours. I haven't taken any kind of payment from you, so yeah a little confused on the "scamming" aspect here. But whatever, won't be doing your refund bro (:
    But you stopped responding to the guy, all these refunders are quick to reply but when its time to work on your order they disappear for days, mans got items ready to be refunded and you just plain on disappeared lmao..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by loadingaz View Post
    Hello,

    I was being scammed by EzRefunds, at first the guy was very responsive when I was asking him how does the process work and told him what Items I will be buying so he can refund them. I placed the order on last Sunday, parcel arrived on Wednesday and from that time he was so unresponsive that was impossible to communicate. When asking for an update he said he didn't start it yet, after a day I messaged him again and he just ignored my messages without an update. Later I was told by a premium seller he is actually a scammer, after looking into more detail about him I saw that he might be a scammer so I decided to submit this thread. EzRefunds if you don't want to work with me just tell me and I will understand but don't ignore my messages when you are selling a service and after I gave you all of my order details.

    Moderator please take a look at this.

    Thank you!
    What store did you do, i'll tell you what to do next, you will never pay a refunder again muhahaha

  4. #4
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,649
    Reputation
    718
    Thanks
    881
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @loadingaz Please post the entire conversation as screenshot.

  5. #5
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Here is the entire conversation: https://i.ibb.co/xh4pS1X/Proof.png

    I know that users are not allowed to use third party communication applications for selling their services but the seller simply gave me their contacts on tele. I can provide screenshots of tele conversation as well if you want there is more where he instructed me to fill in the form on his website https://www.ezrefunds.me/order containing my order details. Moderator please let me know if you want that conversation as well

  6. #6
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    1,724
    Reputation
    544
    Thanks
    822
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @loadingaz did you guys talked at Tele.gram as well ?
    screen shot of that too please.

  7. #7
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @loadingaz did you guys talked at Tele.gram as well ?
    screen shot of that too please.
    Yes, we talked on Tele as well, here is proof https://i.ibb.co/svMFPN0/Proof2.png
    Better quality proof https://i.ibb.co/PZf5YP7/Proof2.png

    At the end I deleted my login details from amazon so he cannot login to the account because after the message in the end "It would be nice if you reply if you sell the service" he saw my messages and blocked me straight after. I hope he doesn't have my login details, I changed my password for Amazon
    Last edited by loadingaz; 10-10-2020 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Updated the link, full screenshot didnt fit in the image

  8. #8
    EzRefunds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not sure why this is even being entertained. Deciding not to do a refund for someone isn't scamming. What a ridiculous thread.

  9. #9
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRefunds View Post
    Not sure why this is even being entertained. Deciding not to do a refund for someone isn't scamming. What a ridiculous thread.
    If you decide not to do a refund simply say that you don't want to do my refund before I order my items to my house and not after I already ordered them. And on your refund thread you stated that I lied about my order, what did I lie about? What is the point for me to lie about my order if I want it to get it refunded? You are the one who is lying to your customers who are reading your thread comments making them think that you are the right one even if you are not. You simply start to ignore my messages after you receive my order details and block me after receiving my Amazon login details. In my opinion, people like you should not be selling here on MPGH.

    Am just mad about the fact that you disappeared after I gave you all of my order details making me think that you will do something with that information against me. Not cool.

  10. #10
    EzRefunds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by loadingaz View Post
    If you decide not to do a refund simply say that you don't want to do my refund before I order my items to my house and not after I already ordered them. And on your refund thread you stated that I lied about my order, what did I lie about? What is the point for me to lie about my order if I want it to get it refunded? You are the one who is lying to your customers who are reading your thread comments making them think that you are the right one even if you are not. You simply start to ignore my messages after you receive my order details and block me after receiving my Amazon login details. In my opinion, people like you should not be selling here on MPGH.

    Am just mad about the fact that you disappeared after I gave you all of my order details making me think that you will do something with that information against me. Not cool.
    Yeah, I don't care if you're mad homie. I can choose to not do a refund for someone if I choose to. I'm not scamming you just because I hurt your feelings.

  11. #11
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Moderator if you think this man should be selling here on this forum so be it. If there is nothing else that you can do, simply close this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRefunds View Post
    Yeah, I don't care if you're mad homie. I can choose to not do a refund for someone if I choose to. I'm not scamming you just because I hurt your feelings.
    It seems that you still don't understand what I mean and am not your homie. This thread is not about feelings, it's about how you treat your customers. I think you got plenty of reports on you at the moment so that you won't be able to do any more decent business here on MPGH Your title is misleading, you are not responsive and your refunds are not the same day, you can look at my provided screenshots.

  12. #12
    EzRefunds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by loadingaz View Post
    Moderator if you think this man should be selling here on this forum so be it. If there is nothing else that you can do, simply close this case.



    It seems that you still don't understand what I mean and am not your homie. This thread is not about feelings, it's about how you treat your customers. I think you got plenty of reports on you at the moment so that you won't be able to do any more decent business here on MPGH Your title is misleading, you are not responsive and your refunds are not the same day, you can look at my provided screenshots.
    I mean you opened a scam report (when I didn't scam you, just refused to do your refund) and then complained that you were "just mad" about it. So you opened a scam report because you're mad. Am i missing something bruh? These are your words.

  13. #13
    loadingaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRefunds View Post
    I mean you opened a scam report (when I didn't scam you, just refused to do your refund) and then complained that you were "just mad" about it. So you opened a scam report because you're mad. Am i missing something bruh? These are your words.
    You didn't say to me that you decided not to do the refund, you simply just block me and that it, how do I know that you decided not to do the refund after you got my Amazon login and my order information? Also, why did you lie on your service thread that I lied about my order information? What is the point for me to lie on my order information so it can lead for my refund to be unsuccessful? I mean dude, if you are looking for an excuse not to do the refund then just Direct Message me that you will not do it because of some reason, don't just block me or ignore me when I'm waiting for an update from you. How do I know if you didn't use that order information against me? Also it made me think about this even more when I did a bit more research that you were iThor, and there was another scam report against you that you didn't pay for the refund service, it just makes me think that I should not trust you. Your thread subject is misleading that you are responsive seller, no you are not responsive, you saw my messages and decided to ignore me. In the meantime, if you want to make good sales and receive good reputation, communicate with your buyers and let them know with the outcome of their refund, even if you decide not to do the refund for them for any reason. I think every person on this forum would like to know why their service is being rejected.

  14. #14
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,222
    Reputation
    1635
    Thanks
    1,234
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Both of you stop arguing like children, let middleman and moderators look at the case, we don't need unnecessary piles of mess because of someone did not want to do a refund for you, scamming means that when you ordered something from certain individual and them running with the money, not refunding or anything = scam, person whom you reported for "scamming" simply refuses to do the refund, should be simple to understand. Now, let people who moderate this category handle this.
    Reputation power: 50

    BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

    EzRefunds (10-11-2020),loadingaz (10-11-2020)

  16. #15
    Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,222
    Reputation
    1635
    Thanks
    1,234
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bossfizzy View Post
    Basically gaz ordered the stuff that ez refunds said its okay to do, then refused to do it for him after he already ordered the stuff, sent logins etc, 100% ez didn't know how to do it hahaha, sorry for commenting, basically EZ left gaz hanging and that's not good. but not a scam, but then EZ because your using TG muhahaha warning, its not allowed.
    Please do not reply to a thread you had nothing to do with.

    OP: You didn't even pay for the refunder to get the items refunded, as I am not seeing any BTC/PayPal addresses shared between the two of you, therefore, this "Scam" never took place.
    Reputation power: 50

    BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

    Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

    corinnerico (1 Week Ago)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:19 AM
  2. Ban Evader Scam Report for Devil.
    By MrPeaches in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2015, 11:11 PM
  3. Scam report for madsmith
    By PANDAB0RG in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2014, 05:54 AM
  4. Scam Report for Hippomods
    By Confin3d in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:55 PM
  5. Scam Report for VTradeMe
    By AQWAccountTrader in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 12:25 PM