Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Scam report against Approvex (Approvex.info)

I bought a paypal account 300$ from Approvex and he hasn't sent me anything. I want a refund, I don't want the account I bought it elsewhere since I needed it ASAP.

Store thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446959
    Payment: txid BTC is 418c78b170233ee52ea15d7e2decfcc3829bcc61154518fa17 bbd493dea0c29f
    Payment Confirmation from him:
    Him not responding after 48 hours (I thought it was instant delivery like his website said!):

I DO NOT WANT THE ACCOUNT ONLY A REFUND. DO NOT SEND ME THE ACCOUNT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @ @Approvex you have 24hours to reply to this, @lellywang please post full conversations
    Last edited by Nani; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM. Reason: had to edit it.
    Reputation power: 50

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    @ @Approvex you have 24hours to reply to this, @lellywang please post full conversations

I want a refund, no item has been delivered. I don't want it anymore now that it's so late. I have given my return BTC address. Please tell him to refund. I bought an account already from another seller since I needed it ASAP and he did not deliver as promised.

He even broke his own TOS and delivery time.

Admin please tell him to refund. This is the worst seller on all of MPGH.
    Last edited by lellywang; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    delivered account, delayed a bit, this guy can't really wait for some time
    if admins want to check delivery and acc pls write me on pm I will send details so that you could check.

I pmed details to guy
    Last edited by Approvex; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How did you get his Tele? @lellywang

BTC:
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:

Thanks
    How did you get his Tele? @lellywang

Like I told him on message and through here, DO NOT DELIVER ME ANY ACCOUNT I DONT WANT IT.

He sent me a link to an account which I have NOT opened. I don't want it. He broke his own delivery time and I needed it ASAP. I have provided two places of proof of the delivery time and how he did not respond to me even after the delivery time. I had to buy from another seller already. Please make him refund me.

He told me "sometimes weekend can delay" AFTER I paid. He did not keep his 24-48 hours time. I told him NOT to send me any account when I opened this thread and he still tried to keep my money by sending me an account. Too late. I already bought somewhere else after he broke his promised time.
    Last edited by lellywang; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lellywang View Post

Like I told him on message and through here, DO NOT DELIVER ME ANY ACCOUNT I DONT WANT IT.

He sent me a link to an account which I have NOT opened. I don't want it. He broke his own delivery time and I needed it ASAP. I have provided two places of proof of the delivery time and how he did not respond to me even after the delivery time. I had to buy from another seller already. Please make him refund me.

He told me "sometimes weekend can delay" AFTER I paid. He did not keep his 24-48 hours time. I told him NOT to send me any account when I opened this thread and he still tried to keep my money by sending me an account. Too late. I already bought somewhere else after he broke his promised time.
    He did not break any of his promises, you as a customer should also remember that people can be busy and even they don't know whatever or not that the delivery time be longer than what they even expect, it can be 24h, 48h or more, you as a customer should have the patience to wait upon these things, not to mention, it was weekend, business and stuff like that can be sometimes slow to deliver on things, it's basic thing that happens in every business NOT just within MPGH's market place, he delivered the product YOU purchased even if it wasn't within 24/48h, and again, did you get his Tele through the IM chat or any other way?

BTC:

Achievements:

Thanks

He did not break any of his promises, you as a customer should also remember that people can be busy and even they don't know whatever or not that the delivery time be longer than what they even expect, it can be 24h, 48h or more, you as a customer should have the patience to wait upon these things, not to mention, it was weekend, business and stuff like that can be sometimes slow to deliver on things, it's basic thing that happens in every business NOT just within MPGH's market place, he delivered the product YOU purchased even if it wasn't within 24/48h, and again, did you get his Tele through the IM chat or any other way?
    His store is advertised THROUGHOUT MPGH. It goes straight to the ******** when you click his ad on this website. Can't believe this.

I WANT A REFUND. HE BROKE HIS TERMS. I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE CAN BE BUSY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IF HE BROKE ANY OTHER TERM LIKE THE PAYPAL WASNT AS HE DESCRIBED ITS THE SAME THING. GIVE ME A REFUND
    Last edited by lellywang; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I want a refund. He broke his promises obviously. What do you mean he can be busy? What? If he tells me 48 hours I NEED IT BEFORE THEN. THAT IS THE TERMS. Just like if he broke the terms and the paypal account had something wrong. Same thing. I want a refund, I will not open what he tried to send me. This guy is EXTREMELY unprofessional. Look at all the scam threads on him.

His store is advertised THROUGHOUT MPGH. It goes straight to the ******** when you click his ad on this website. Can't believe this. I want a REFUND NOW.
    And, you haven't been professional in this situation as well? Looking at the stuff you are telling him and insulting him for a delivery, even though a late one indeed, does not mean that YOU should act unprofessionally either. He delivered what you ordered, he shouldn't have a reason to refund for it, over such a small delivery delay, and yes. People can be busy, they don't have to sit in MPGH all day to do people deliveries.

BTC:

Achievements:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

Approvex (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

And, you haven't been professional in this situation as well? Looking at the stuff you are telling him and insulting him for a delivery, even though a late one indeed, does not mean that YOU should act unprofessionally either. He delivered what you ordered, he shouldn't have a reason to refund for it, over such a small delivery delay, and yes. People can be busy, they don't have to sit in MPGH all day to do people deliveries.
    You have failed the legitimacy of this forum. You sound like a scammer yourself.

Thanks

I might not have full reputation like lellywang but i can talk for approvex. i bought him an MOVA and Paypal account and support was excelent. Helped me with stuff he didn't had to do but because of his professionalism he did.

Take your account and be happy. sir.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to guebopeluo For This Useful Post:

Approvex (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @lellywang

did you got your account ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You have failed the legitimacy of this forum. You sound like a scammer yourself.
    Just because someone has multiple scam reports open upon them does not mean they are a scammers, people open these kinds of threads to get things done, and I am foremost sorry to hear that you think that I sound like a scammer even though I've never scammed anyone

BTC:

Achievements:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

HHubs (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @lellywang You cant strike a deal and then refuse the trade.
    @Approvex Has an account been prepared for him/ sent to him? It is up to you if you wish to refund him if you HAVENT given him the account. If you have already provided him with an account, then you dont need to provide him with any refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomath View Post
    Hey calm down! Watch out who you are calling a scammer!

Just because someone does not side with you, s/he becomes a scammer to you? Strange!
    Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post
    chill your tits kid. Respect the staffs here, or you'll get nothing. Up to you.
    Both of you, please refrain from making comments in a case that has nothing to do with you, and it's being handled by the proper authorities

BTC:

Achievements:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast