Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    SevenDemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Trainer V.3.2 + Farm

    Trainer only .CT

    Credits to TroverHacks

    For change Hotkeys Download .CT file and "Ctrl + H" on cheat.


    Cheats on this CT

    - Speed Jump
    - Fov Remover
    - Double Speed
    - Insta-Lasermancy Hack 0~300
    - Full Insta-Lasermancy Hack 300+
    - Anti-Dismount
    - No-Clip Cam
    - Jump Hack
    - Cave Finder (X-Ray) (Changed no need more change Render for OpenGL)
    - Infinity Dogde
    - Anti-AFK
    - Faster Lasermancy Geode (OmniTool)
    - Teleport Hack
    - Skip Distance
    - Super Jump
    - Fly Hack
    - Increase Fly Speed
    - Speed Hack
    - Gravity Hack
    - Energy Hack (Good for Infinity Back Ninja Dash)
    - Zoom Hack
    - Character Size






    How to use:


    1 - Open Game, login your account.
    2 - After character logged open Trainer



     
    Speed Jump


    ctrl + P = Enable/Disable


    you jump higher and faster


    ---------------------------




    Double Speed


    Shift On/OFF


    Speed game 2x. for more Faster!!


    num 7 On/OFF


    Speed game 3x.


    num 8 On/OFF


    Speed game 4x.
    ---------------


    Insta-Lasermancy Hack 0~300


    F9 ON / OFF


    Work's fine all blocks. insta break blocks
    ------------------------


    Insta-Lasermancy Hack 300+


    F10 ON / OFF


    Insta Break Much blocks.
    >>Need lasermancy 300 or more <<<
    Work Normal Blocks / Nitro / Cinabrio / Shapestone



    ---------------------------
    Anti-Dismount


    F4 Enable/Disable
    Active use skills, attacks, lasermancy Mounted.


    -----------------------
    Jump Hack


    F1 Enable


    Increase Number of Jumps.


    ---------------------
    X-Ray




    F5 = Enable/Disable script, now u raw invisible blocks


    wait 10~20 sec to active


    and 30~60 sec for desactive.


    ---------------------------
    Fly Speed


    Hold "Caps Lock" for Get more Speed Gliding


    ----------------------


    Skip Distance (Teleport Hack)


    Press Button "3" to teleport 3 blocks direction of your cursor
    Good for farm, enter dugeons etc.


    --------------------
    Super Jump


    Mark check the box to active Super Jump
    Increase u distance


    -----------------------
    Fly Hack


    Press "Insert" and Glide.
    "Delete" stop


    -----------------------
    Gravity Hack


    Page Up = ON
    falls and up more slowly
    Page Down = Off


    ---------------------
    Energy Hack


    for active Num1
    (Good for Infinity Back Ninja Dash)
    desactive Num2


    --------------------------
    Speed Hack


    get on any mount and press "Home"
    now speed mount Freezed. go battle!
    End = OFF


    --------------------
    Speed Hack.dll


    Hold "E" to set speed 2.0
    More fast World.


    ----------------------


    Speed Hack


    Hold "Caps Lock"
    for increase u speed moving on your cursor


    ------------------------
    Infinity Dodge


    F3 Active/Disable
    now "shift" no have cooldown.


    ----------------------------
    Anti-AFK


    F8 Enable
    no more DC on afk


    ----------------
    Faster Lasermancy Geode (OmniTool)


    F2 = Enable/Disable
    Now smash fast blocks on Geode, only use OmniTool (Lasermancy)
    not work normal World.


    ----------------
    Zoom Hack


    F6 Enable/Disable
    Increase u distance View.


    ----------------
    Fov Remover


    ctrl + F = Enable/Disable


    Remove Fov all Map / Underwater


    ---------------
    Character Size


    Arrow up /\ = increase character size
    arrow down \/ = decrease character size
    arrow right > = normal character size



    Scam CT file:

    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c0bb/detection
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by SevenDemons; 10-14-2020 at 10:25 AM.

  2. The Following 120 Users Say Thank You to SevenDemons For This Useful Post:

    157hjkh (12-10-2020),2pocs (10-14-2020),6qwerty6 (11-08-2020),Aamirrrr (12-31-2020),adren2 (11-15-2020),alexprogamer12500 (10-15-2020),aminrexa (10-20-2020),AngryStyle (10-23-2020),aPRILCxlds (11-07-2020),Arbhon (10-22-2020),ardoza (10-17-2020),AurelZer (11-24-2020),awfrsfe (01-29-2021),bahaa1907 (01-05-2021),Bandoduweb (10-17-2020),batuui (10-14-2020),beiwu (01-26-2021),Benfi (10-16-2020),bloody7801 (10-14-2020),bouto420 (10-19-2020),burcol (11-06-2020),Cebulka (11-17-2020),charon2423423423 (02-18-2021),dankestmeme420 (11-02-2020),dbord1334 (11-20-2020),DeeGeeZ (11-09-2020),Des78 (02-09-2021),devsix (10-14-2020),dgnathan (11-07-2020),didodido333 (10-19-2020),Dokujam (02-04-2021),DraginSlayer (11-05-2020),Ecs14sy (01-13-2021),EmotE3 (11-29-2020),Erihood (10-22-2020),evgrbyht (01-05-2021),fanfon3 (11-28-2020),FantTars (10-14-2020),FarukTRKY4 (02-05-2021),Fastyle (12-14-2020),FizzSushiman (11-26-2020),FlamingFury321 (02-01-2021),FoxFoxxy (10-24-2020),freefalsefail (10-14-2020),Glubotichkin123 (10-14-2020),gndbwwd (12-16-2020),GooseMooz (02-13-2021),ijh2234 (10-23-2020),ilovenotype (11-18-2020),isaqueninja_hunter (02-26-2021),jj20166 (01-23-2021),justjai123 (01-31-2021),K1r4999 (11-08-2020),kachup12 (02-03-2021),KnightAnime (10-16-2020),kokoklolo (01-23-2021),koksss (10-22-2020),kukuindy (02-04-2021),lachzan (01-05-2021),Lord Banana (11-08-2020),maaaaaciek (12-10-2020),martintini (10-17-2020),mdameow (11-27-2020),Milityy (01-09-2021),Mountjester (10-14-2020),movidflea01 (10-28-2020),MrGameOnline (11-10-2020),MrrKILLERR (10-15-2020),mufasuhh (11-17-2020),nawalke123 (10-21-2020),niceday2851 (10-14-2020),nur1und1kunde (01-29-2021),pikanon (01-13-2021),ponkilla56 (12-05-2020),PrensesEmre (10-16-2020),prikaldesniy (10-14-2020),RedditArmy10 (11-01-2020),RomaTro (02-06-2021),rusatavi (11-12-2020),SabioReal (10-14-2020),scowling (10-15-2020),selteryo (10-25-2020),ShaiiKen (11-14-2020),shann2323 (10-17-2020),sharikk26 (02-03-2021),Shoki001 (12-01-2020),Sienia (10-27-2020),Silver3421 (11-10-2020),somebodynocare1 (10-25-2020),Sonnyloz (01-06-2021),spectro3333 (10-27-2020),spray1212121 (10-21-2020),St4Tjo (12-28-2020),szymono (11-19-2020),textguyy (10-25-2020),thatshaggyboi2 (10-21-2020),thedvil (12-06-2020),theindianz (12-16-2020),toemik (10-23-2020),Tommy_- (03-12-2021),Trover2 (10-14-2020),TroverHacks (10-14-2020),Tyler11906! (03-04-2021),ubemoa (10-29-2020),UnderFear (11-09-2020),vex1926 (01-07-2021),WareZz57 (10-22-2020),Westbin (11-16-2020),whymypp (10-16-2020),y27ti (11-01-2020),yarfis (10-29-2020),yeettttt345 (11-10-2020),Yetizer (10-14-2020),Yioo (01-12-2021),Zastava_101 (10-15-2020),zelix1337 (10-14-2020),ziga55 (01-15-2021),zololo23 (10-28-2020),_Sans_ (10-23-2020),_XSh4d0wX (01-25-2021)

  3. #2
    TroverHacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    866
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for Update

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TroverHacks For This Useful Post:

    Mountjester (10-14-2020)

  5. #3
    SevenDemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TroverHacks View Post
    Thanks for Update
    I thank you

  6. #4
    Glubotichkin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenDemons View Post
    I thank you
    why i cant download trainer? https://imgur.com/a/fnLYfdM

  7. #5
    SevenDemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glubotichkin123 View Post
    why i cant download trainer? https://imgur.com/a/fnLYfdM
    Wait for approval from an administrator

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SevenDemons For This Useful Post:

    Mountjester (10-17-2020)

  9. #6
    princess meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    1066
    Thanks
    2,042
    My Mood
    Drunk
    /approved //2short//
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

  10. #7
    Lmaochau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored
    Appreciate it!
    Services

    Valorant Boosting - Since 8.26.20

  11. #8
    SizhuSru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question hello)

    I learned how to change the pointer, but I can't run this cheat, why? help me please.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SizhuSru For This Useful Post:

    Mountjester (10-17-2020)

  13. #9
    Mountjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SizhuSru View Post
    I learned how to change the pointer, but I can't run this cheat, why? help me please.
    u need instaled on computer the "Cheat Engine" program for execute archiv .CT

  14. #10
    SizhuSru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountjester View Post
    u need instaled on computer the "Cheat Engine" program for execute archiv .CT
    bro) i have this program, if i dont have that i cant change pointer.

  15. #11
    SizhuSru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Please help me

    How use that? When i launch game and run script .CT that dont working. please write full algorithm for that
    Last edited by SizhuSru; 10-18-2020 at 12:51 AM.

  16. #12
    thaiclups96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    update pointer pls

  17. #13
    Galog5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thanks for the Release

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenDemons View Post
    Trainer only .CT

    Credits to TroverHacks

    For change Hotkeys Download .CT file and "Ctrl + H" on cheat.


    Cheats on this CT

    - Speed Jump
    - Fov Remover
    - Double Speed
    - Insta-Lasermancy Hack 0~300
    - Full Insta-Lasermancy Hack 300+
    - Anti-Dismount
    - No-Clip Cam
    - Jump Hack
    - Cave Finder (X-Ray) (Changed no need more change Render for OpenGL)
    - Infinity Dogde
    - Anti-AFK
    - Faster Lasermancy Geode (OmniTool)
    - Teleport Hack
    - Skip Distance
    - Super Jump
    - Fly Hack
    - Increase Fly Speed
    - Speed Hack
    - Gravity Hack
    - Energy Hack (Good for Infinity Back Ninja Dash)
    - Zoom Hack
    - Character Size






    How to use:


    1 - Open Game, login your account.
    2 - After character logged open Trainer



     
    Speed Jump


    ctrl + P = Enable/Disable


    you jump higher and faster


    ---------------------------




    Double Speed


    Shift On/OFF


    Speed game 2x. for more Faster!!


    num 7 On/OFF


    Speed game 3x.


    num 8 On/OFF


    Speed game 4x.
    ---------------


    Insta-Lasermancy Hack 0~300


    F9 ON / OFF


    Work's fine all blocks. insta break blocks
    ------------------------


    Insta-Lasermancy Hack 300+


    F10 ON / OFF


    Insta Break Much blocks.
    >>Need lasermancy 300 or more <<<
    Work Normal Blocks / Nitro / Cinabrio / Shapestone



    ---------------------------
    Anti-Dismount


    F4 Enable/Disable
    Active use skills, attacks, lasermancy Mounted.


    -----------------------
    Jump Hack


    F1 Enable


    Increase Number of Jumps.


    ---------------------
    X-Ray




    F5 = Enable/Disable script, now u raw invisible blocks


    wait 10~20 sec to active


    and 30~60 sec for desactive.


    ---------------------------
    Fly Speed


    Hold "Caps Lock" for Get more Speed Gliding


    ----------------------


    Skip Distance (Teleport Hack)


    Press Button "3" to teleport 3 blocks direction of your cursor
    Good for farm, enter dugeons etc.


    --------------------
    Super Jump


    Mark check the box to active Super Jump
    Increase u distance


    -----------------------
    Fly Hack


    Press "Insert" and Glide.
    "Delete" stop


    -----------------------
    Gravity Hack


    Page Up = ON
    falls and up more slowly
    Page Down = Off


    ---------------------
    Energy Hack


    for active Num1
    (Good for Infinity Back Ninja Dash)
    desactive Num2


    --------------------------
    Speed Hack


    get on any mount and press "Home"
    now speed mount Freezed. go battle!
    End = OFF


    --------------------
    Speed Hack.dll


    Hold "E" to set speed 2.0
    More fast World.


    ----------------------


    Speed Hack


    Hold "Caps Lock"
    for increase u speed moving on your cursor


    ------------------------
    Infinity Dodge


    F3 Active/Disable
    now "shift" no have cooldown.


    ----------------------------
    Anti-AFK


    F8 Enable
    no more DC on afk


    ----------------
    Faster Lasermancy Geode (OmniTool)


    F2 = Enable/Disable
    Now smash fast blocks on Geode, only use OmniTool (Lasermancy)
    not work normal World.


    ----------------
    Zoom Hack


    F6 Enable/Disable
    Increase u distance View.


    ----------------
    Fov Remover


    ctrl + F = Enable/Disable


    Remove Fov all Map / Underwater


    ---------------
    Character Size


    Arrow up /\ = increase character size
    arrow down \/ = decrease character size
    arrow right > = normal character size



    Scam CT file:

    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c0bb/detection
    Hey, Im not a very professional Trove Player myself. Kinda casual. Could you maybe explain the features with a sentence? Since I dont know what all of them are for. :P
    TLDR;Im a Noob.

    p.s. Will Update if Trainer works etc.

    Stay healthy!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trainers works, tried teleport dash towards cursor. No CD Dash [Shift] and Unlimited Energy.
    Couldnt Try all since I dont know what all of them are for because the explainations are in poor english.
    But I take it, thanks for posting!

    +rep

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Galog5000 For This Useful Post:

    1337FaderZ (10-21-2020)

  19. #14
    Rontartron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Help

    hello
    I would like to know how to put hotkeys on

  20. #15
    EsmineTs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rontartron View Post
    hello
    I would like to know how to put hotkeys on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Trove trainer
    By DGArtyom in forum Trove Discussions & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 07:41 PM
  2. [Info] Trove Trainer
    By darkm125 in forum Trove Discussions & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 11:53 AM
  3. Trove Trainer/Cheat Table (5/29/15)
    By cloud2479 in forum Trove Discussions & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 10:52 AM
  4. Trove Trainer
    By _o7_ in forum Trove Discussions & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2015, 10:20 AM
  5. [Patched] Trove Trainer V
    By Trove in forum Trove Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 08:09 PM