Thanks

Breonna Taylor's boyfriend interviewd

As expected his claim contradicts the police's claim that they identified themselves. I guess trump supporters who actually love when things like this happen are more likely to believe the guy heard "We're the police" then decided to himself he's going to go murder a bunch of police...

It's unfathomable he just heard banging on the door, and since it was a no knock warrant the police didn't identify themselves so when they barged in he acted in self-defense unknowing whether they're cops or not. Right you little trumptards?
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

LuxPersona (10-14-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (10-15-2020)

Thanks
    It wasn't a no-knock warrant. Initially it was granted as a no-knock warrant but it was down-graded before the scene actually took place. So whatever the police did, they were not doing so on the grounds of a no-knock warrant.

Personally, I believe the police may have announced themselves but really the bottom line is it doesn't matter to a sleeping dude if you announce yourself or not. Whether they actually hear you is another problem.

The one officer that was charged for shooting blindly was charged because he was being grossly negligent with a weapon - and chances are those charges aren't going to stick (but I agree that he should be charged because tbh that is just absolutely irresponsible in a neighborhood.)

The real problem here is how do you reconcile your doubt of whether the police is demanding you do something or someone who is not the police (or someone who is impersonating the police) with the legal obligation you have to follow orders from police. Its actually a very nuanced and complicated topic; and it is becoming more so as we observe what is happening now and more recently.

I can cite two mass shootings now that occurred largely because people believed the killer was a police officer:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nova_Scotia_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Where do we draw the line here? In reality, it isn't hard to impersonate a police officer. Let us say for the sake of argument, that in this case it was heard someone announce "We are the police." Okay, but how are we actually supposed to trust that?

What really is the expectation from law enforcement from people who are skeptical or worried they are being manipulated or attacked? Right now, there is not much consideration in law for this. It is just assumed we trust agents who identify themselves. Much more work & education needs to be done in developing how civilians and police officers are meant to communicate in high-stress situations, especially states which allow home-owners to attack intruders without any degree of investigation.

In some sens, this reminds me of the Waco:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

These things really are just a breakdown in communication in high-stress environments with little to no written rules on how we are meant to communicate.

*edit* But other than the officer that negligently discharged, I don't think any of these cops should go to jail (the one who actually requested the no-knock and the judge who approved it should probably be interviewed though...) This is literally their job description. They did what we as a city are training and telling them to do. Yes, the system failed us, but that is on us and our laws, not on the people we employ to actualize that policy. So the city needs to take responsibility for what happened AND we really REALLY need to evolve how civilians and police are meant to communicate. Because the current system is very flawed.
    Last edited by PhoneKeyboard; 10-15-2020 at 12:52 AM.

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I get my news and narratives from TYT and it makes me smarter and more woke. Just don't look at TYT's constant attempts to fuel the hate between both sides with lies and bullshit narratives, which obviously you've been absorbed into, but rather just keep watching their crap. Doesn't matter if the nearest possible witness heard them announce, it only matters what everyone in a further range couldn't hear! Since you know, what people can't hear is evidence it wasn't said.

I really wonder what goes through your head sometimes. You used to just be an arrogant retard that would cry to staff when you were losing an argument, but now you seem to be an arrogant retard that genuinely hates those with opposing viewpoints. And anyone with opposing viewpoints is wrong, while your views are always right. It's crazy to think that someone with a different sense of logical reasoning than you, is deemed a "Trumptard" and degraded. You are the pinnacle of what is currently wrong with Americans and their politics. You don't start an argument to have an argument and find common ground, you start arguments to bestow your ever woke ideology and degrade those with different ideology. You're genuinely the most closed minded person I've ever encountered on this forum and deep down we both know you're only filled with hate and resentment. Since you cannot find joy in healthy relationships, assuming since with your personality I could never see long with a woman or long-term friends, you come on the internet and spend hours confirming your bias. Only to go find people with opposing viewpoints(who haven't just spent their whole day researching everything confirming what they believe) and attack them for it. You're forever on a high horse of arrogance, and I genuinely cannot wait for you to see what will come of that in your life. Your personality will forever be this miserable little man you portray yourself as on MPGH and so many great things the average happy person will experience is something you will never, and deep down you know it. You're the closest I've ever come to genuinely hating a person, but when I back up and evaluate it, you're just a genuine subpar human that will suffer from it in the real world... So I start feeling sorry for you. But then I have to back up again and evaluate it... You do it to yourself and I should spare no pity to a worthless pile of shit.

Also I know you won't view it as you obviously don't comprehend/watch opposing viewpoints, but I'll post here for those who can comprehend and actually listen to opposing viewpoints:

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

demonetized (10-15-2020),Eternity (10-15-2020),JamesHardenMVP (10-15-2020),Matthew (10-15-2020),PhoneKeyboard (10-15-2020),[MPGH]Shadow (10-15-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I get my news and narratives from TYT and it makes me smarter and more woke. Just don't look at TYT's constant attempts to fuel the hate between both sides with lies and bullshit narratives, which obviously you've been absorbed into, but rather just keep watching their crap. Doesn't matter if the nearest possible witness heard them announce, it only matters what everyone in a further range couldn't hear! Since you know, what people can't hear is evidence it wasn't said.

I really wonder what goes through your head sometimes. You used to just be an arrogant retard that would cry to staff when you were losing an argument, but now you seem to be an arrogant retard that genuinely hates those with opposing viewpoints. And anyone with opposing viewpoints is wrong, while your views are always right. It's crazy to think that someone with a different sense of logical reasoning than you, is deemed a "Trumptard" and degraded. You are the pinnacle of what is currently wrong with Americans and their politics. You don't start an argument to have an argument and find common ground, you start arguments to bestow your ever woke ideology and degrade those with different ideology. You're genuinely the most closed minded person I've ever encountered on this forum and deep down we both know you're only filled with hate and resentment. Since you cannot find joy in healthy relationships, assuming since with your personality I could never see long with a woman or long-term friends, you come on the internet and spend hours confirming your bias. Only to go find people with opposing viewpoints(who haven't just spent their whole day researching everything confirming what they believe) and attack them for it. You're forever on a high horse of arrogance, and I genuinely cannot wait for you to see what will come of that in your life. Your personality will forever be this miserable little man you portray yourself as on MPGH and so many great things the average happy person will experience is something you will never, and deep down you know it. You're the closest I've ever come to genuinely hating a person, but when I back up and evaluate it, you're just a genuine subpar human that will suffer from it in the real world... So I start feeling sorry for you. But then I have to back up again and evaluate it... You do it to yourself and I should spare no pity to a worthless pile of shit.

Also I know you won't view it as you obviously don't comprehend/watch opposing viewpoints, but I'll post here for those who can comprehend and actually listen to opposing viewpoints:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Take my thanks ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Haha look another politcal thread from OP.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    WOW. SO SURPRISING! Criminal lied. Who the fuck knew.

The bigger question is why did he not get brough up on charges for all the suspect shit he did of which they have ample proof of?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Bro. We literally had this argument on the other thread I made. Id believe the testimony of a cop over that of a hardened criminal that is pushing a social agenda any day.

Besides, whats he gonna do? Be like, yeah I heard he was a cop and shot at him anyways since fuck the police comin' straight from the underground.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post

As expected his claim contradicts the police's claim that they identified themselves. I guess trump supporters who actually love when things like this happen are more likely to believe the guy heard "We're the police" then decided to himself he's going to go murder a bunch of police...

It's unfathomable he just heard banging on the door, and since it was a no knock warrant the police didn't identify themselves so when they barged in he acted in self-defense unknowing whether they're cops or not. Right you little trumptards?
    I'm just going to tell you what all the other trumptards wont tell you: They shouldn't have been black.

MAGA2020 CHUUU CHUUU

What could go wrong with no knock or even knock warrants? This is a situation where if it could have gone wrong it did. Considering the facts I don't think was the issue in this case. Just some poorly trained idiots who shouldn't be cops.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX