Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Fucking scamming piece of shit

Order placed 27th 8 2020
    It is 15th 10 2020
    He is not responding in any way, not giving updates, every he responds, he just postpones it
    Get his fucking ass banned, deal was to pay him on delivery, but logitech never sent me anything or zero tracking info.
    Deal was for 75$ btc for keyboard, but he is just lurking customers to order from him. He will NEVER deliver, only excuses

Thread
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1512214

Profile link
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5599591

Get his ass banned, I want either product for free or some compensation for timewasting because he is lying / scamming me obviously. As I was promised my product to be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I was scammed for time and he is not even able to respond to me.
    Last edited by Trol553; 5 Days Ago at 04:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Wieczorek

Respond to This report.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Wieczorek

Respond to This report.
    This guy didnt even pay for anything yet thats first thing second of all his order is in progress im waiting for final approval
    Logitech takes a bit longer now. I have couple of orders done, im not taking new orders since over a month even tho i have 70 invitations on IM pending

How can i scam him if he didnt pay anything yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Order placed 27th 8 2020
    It is 15th 10 2020
    He is not responding in any way, not giving updates, every he responds, he just postpones it
    Get his fucking ass banned, deal was to pay him on delivery, but logitech never sent me anything or zero tracking info.
    Deal was for 75$ btc for keyboard, but he is just lurking customers to order from him. He will NEVER deliver, only excuses

Thread
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1512214

Profile link
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5599591

Get his ass banned, I want either product for free or some compensation for timewasting because he is lying / scamming me obviously. As I was promised my product to be delivered in 2-3 weeks. I was scammed for time and he is not even able to respond to me.
    https://imgur.com/a/LF8bqpm
    here's ur case
    i reshooted what they asked for and sent it back, waiting for their final answer but of course lets call someone a scammer instead of asking for update while im a honest seller.
    hope you will change ur mind once u get ur order my thread says it might takes longer coz of covid shit - but seemes like some dont understand simple things

and yes - this is how i am lurking customers

https://imgur.com/a/gkvF6Af

70 friend requests that i did not accept because i want to finish actuall orders - well it is easy to blame someone for being late during covid because the only thing you do is sell valorant points bought through popular website.

and yes heres screen which proofs im going to scam for few bucks
    https://imgur.com/a/fPBs7wG
    Last edited by Wieczorek; 4 Days Ago at 09:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wieczorek View Post
    This guy didnt even pay for anything yet thats first thing second of all his order is in progress im waiting for final approval
    Logitech takes a bit longer now. I have couple of orders done, im not taking new orders since over a month even tho i have 70 invitations on IM pending

How can i scam him if he didnt pay anything yet?

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/LF8bqpm
    here's ur case
    i reshooted what they asked for and sent it back, waiting for their final answer but of course lets call someone a scammer instead of asking for update while im a honest seller.
    hope you will change ur mind once u get ur order my thread says it might takes longer coz of covid shit - but seemes like some dont understand simple things

and yes - this is how i am lurking customers

https://imgur.com/a/gkvF6Af

70 friend requests that i did not accept because i want to finish actuall orders - well it is easy to blame someone for being late during covid because the only thing you do is sell valorant points bought through popular website.

and yes heres screen which proofs im going to scam for few bucks
    https://imgur.com/a/fPBs7wG
    I tried to reach you since 6th Of October, no response. Scam report finally made you to respond to me. I added proof of that, aswell on main thread and you are lying to me. You said 2-3 weeks, not it is over 2 months. So how much longer ?

You can scam me for my time by NOT RESPONDING since 6th of October 2020, when I asked for an update.
    You always are saying bigger and bigger date of delivery ?? When is going to be done, hmm ??
    Last edited by Trol553; 4 Days Ago at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I tried to reach you since 6th Of October, no response. Scam report finally made you to respond to me. I added proof of that, aswell on main thread and you are lying to me. You said 2-3 weeks, not it is over 2 months. So how much longer ?

You can scam me for my time by NOT RESPONDING since 6th of October 2020, when I asked for an update.
    You always are saying bigger and bigger date of delivery ?? When is going to be done, hmm ??
    you see on the screenshot last reply from them was 13 october - it is not my fault it takes them so long to reply - usually its quicker.
    its waiting for final approval.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I understand the "enragement" of the deal and calling someone a "scammer" because of something hasn't been completed, but the way how things are in 2020-- we should also keep in mind that the work force is limited due to global pandemic-- I am ashamed that people are consistently ignoring that exact fact, so things are going to take an extended amount of time to get things done, Logitech could also have a limited people working in their offices. And how can someone scam you when you have not paid for the social engineering? Please understand that things can and will take longer than usual due to the pandemic going on.
    Last edited by Nani; 4 Days Ago at 01:38 PM.
    Reputation power: 50

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nani For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hentai (4 Days Ago),Liquify (4 Days Ago),PhilDark (2 Days Ago),Trol553 (4 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I understand the "enragement" of the deal and calling someone a "scammer" because of something hasn't been completed, but the way how things are in 2020-- we should also keep in mind that the work force is limited due to global pandemic-- I am ashamed that people are consistently ignoring that exact fact, so things are going to take an extended amount of time to get things done, Logitech could also have a limited people working in their offices. And how can someone scam you when you have not paid for the social engineering? Please understand that things can and will take longer than usual due to the pandemic going on.
    Well, I try to understand, I just wanted his response and he finally got me that, I would totally understand if he just responded, it could take 2 months because of the covid, but he never said that, can be closed-junked. Thanks @Nani

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, I try to understand, I just wanted his response and he finally got me that, I would totally understand if he just responded, it could take 2 months because of the covid, but he never said that, can be closed-junked. Thanks @Nani
    He shouldn't be letting a customer know that things could take a little longer than usual, it should be common sense when it comes to things like this.
    Reputation power: 50

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman: 05-09-20-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Trol553 Please post proof of payment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    @Trol553 Please post proof of payment.
    Payment is to be done on delivery, problem was with delivery taking much more longer than aggreed upon. As @Nani said I will just accept the delay becuase of the covid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your response and providing the information requested. We have started the process for a warranty replacement for your G915! From here the request will go through a final approval process which can take up to 72 hours for review. Once the order has been fully approved and shipped, you will receive an automatic e-mail notification with a tracking number so you can know when the new device will arrive.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wieczorek For This Useful Post:

Trol553 (4 Days Ago)