Thanks

Red face Regain access to old account

Hi there,

I used to be semi-active on here a long time back, but I used to live in another state. I am almost sure, but the email I used for the account (which I can privately disclose if it proves it is my account) was deleted, so I am unsure of what information I can provide to assist in finding it. I used to live in Michigan, so my IP is different.

I have found another account (see below) that I have access to that is banned. It is possible that these IP's are linked. Once I regain access, I can verify that that account is mine. I have also posted a request to lift this ban here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...0#post14959940

Thanks!

The account that I want to recover: @frankster97

You might be able to link IP addresses between the two accounts using this account: @fpolac0198

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can you confirm the account's registration email?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

presidentfrank (10-18-2020)

Thanks
    It should be fpolac0198@aol.com or fpolac0198@yahoo.com

Edit: Just wanted to let you know, regarding the aforementioned staff dispute for the account fpolac0198, they want to pause on it until this is over (if that matters to you).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I noticed you had opened an account recovery thread so I'm leaving it to the adminstrators to handle it.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1517295
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/newreply....eply&t=1517294
    Last edited by presidentfrank; 10-18-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: see edit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Neither is the registration email. However since the info provided coalesces into verification I will grant you access. The current email on the account will now be the password. The account being recovered is not banned, so you would need to continue with @Ahlwong for the banned account.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Neither is the registration email. However since the info provided coalesces into verification I will grant you access. The current email on the account will now be the password. The account being recovered is not banned, so you would need to continue with @Ahlwong for the banned account.
    Hey, sorry, just got around to trying this again. I had tried it initially when you reset it for me, but I am unable to get in -- does it include the @xxxx.com as well? I've tried a variety of my emails and I can't figure it out.

Thanks a ton in advance, I don't mean to be annoying. Would it be alright if you PMed me the password?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The entirety of the email is the password. That includes the bit after the @ sign.

I