Thanks

Question Looking for way to inject LUA files into fivem

I am looking for a way to inject LUA files into fivem for free, i am not paying $100 for an executor. I have a couple of LUA hacks with no way of injecting so please let me know if there are any free ways of injecting LUA files. Thanks.

Thanks
    lets make a trade, i give you a way to exec your lua files into fiveM and u give me lua execs dm me
    Last edited by Danidoma; 10-22-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks

FiveM Lua Executor

Hi there,

Are you looking for a cheap and affordable Lua executor? Are you looking for an executor that comes with different premium Lua menus for your use? Fret not, contact Melon#5205 to learn more. If you haven't heard of me, you can check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8..._as=subscriber. Have a nice day and happy gaming! You can also visit my website to check more about the prices. Prices are slightly negotiable if reasonable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    im not sure, but the term you're looking for is a fivem lua executor. should not be difficult to make at all, you just need to modify an open source menu. but getting through fivem's anticheat is another thing.
    also, the server needs to have client-side scripts or whatever enabled, or you will need to find some way to force the script to load without it being on, which is more complicated.
    you don't "inject" a lua file per se, it is not a DLL. you *can* inject a DLL and then that DLL can execute your lua, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melon5205 View Post
    Hi there,

Are you looking for a cheap and affordable Lua executor? Are you looking for an executor that comes with different premium Lua menus for your use? Fret not, contact Melon#5205 to learn more. If you haven't heard of me, you can check out my youtube channel -redacted-. Have a nice day and happy gaming! You can also visit my website to check more about the prices. Prices are slightly negotiable if reasonable.
    never heard of this guy, dont take him up on this. if you DO, make sure you check his cheat in a VM to see if its malicious. if he doesn't allow you to use VM either use a hardened VM that is undetectable or say no.
    what he wont tell you is a lot of the popular servers have anticheat that checks if a function call is actually legitimate or not, including fivem's own anticheat, as stated before.
    never pay for cheats. people will argue with me but most of the time cheats do not have warranty and so if their method gets patched there is no guarantee it will be fixed.
    indeed you get what you pay for, but i highly urge you to not pay for cheats; cheating isnt that serious. use the money to go toward a new car or something perhaps, something that will actually affect your day-to-day routine.
    Last edited by -Setro-; 11-22-2020 at 12:47 PM.