Thread: Chief33 Scam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Chief33 Scam

Hello. My mpgh is Chief33. So first I would like to say I fucked up. So first me and my "Partner", someone who I met online and wanted to make money together, started up a refunding thread it it was going well. We did have some bumps, but overall they were resolved. This is when I had control of my mpgh, as you can see on my Ip's. At that time I was a normal mpgh user and I also had a bumping BTC exchange that I worked for 2 years. Then here is where I fucked up. With my real life I get more busy working 2 jobs because of the pandemic and didn't have time to do refudns or respond to customers. So my partner's great idea was to use my username and password and take care of that while I work on my other jobs. His name is inhale/calvinlee. You can see on the banned chats that that was his d1scord. The person was supposed to take over my thread and at the end of every month send me 20% of what he made. But obviously this didn't happen. When I logged on mpgh I was fucking shocked that I got banned. I then procceeded to check the scam reports and got pissed the fuck off. This kid fucked me over so hard. He scammed a shit ton of people. I never wanted this to happen so I'm offerring to pay back all the people he scammed to get my account back and my btc exchange back. Also, please do not let the admins share my info. I can't have my life fucked over this one kid that fucked me over. I'm willing to pay everyone back. Please. @Afford
    @RespectNF @HALOS117 @Azerila

How can I get this process started? Please let me know thank you.

Thanks
    Maybe start with unblocking me on t3l3gram, and not ignoring me when you open a dispute of 250$ on paypal which is the amount you sent me to convert into BTC for you. So you have also done shady dealing outside of MPGH.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swag12347 For This Useful Post:

Matthew (10-23-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swag12347 View Post
    Maybe start with unblocking me on t3l3gram, and not ignoring me when you open a dispute of 250$ on paypal which is the amount you sent me to convert into BTC for you. So you have also done shady dealing outside of MPGH.
    Like I said that is not my t3legram. You were never talking to me. I just logged in on my mpgh for the first time in weeks to check in how things were doing. Please read the post above.

Thanks
    Well I added you on IM, if you are willing to sort out paying me back for past actions that I have proof of your partner scamming me out of as well as him scamming me with BTC exchanges. And if sorted out properly I will vouch for you.

Thanks
    Well I added you on IM, if you are willing to sort out paying me back for past actions that I have proof of your partner scamming me out of as well as him scamming me with BTC exchanges. And if sorted out properly I will vouch for you.

I am going to work this out give me a couple days to gather this money. This guy really fucked me over dude. U have no idea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chief33333 View Post
    I am going to work this out give me a couple days to gather this money. This guy really fucked me over dude. U have no idea.
    I've added you too, let me know when you sort things out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It would have been much appreciated if you screenshotted the discussion/IM chat prior to his ban on the forum, would've made it much easier for everyone to see whatever or not it was some kind of impersonator, or it was the actual user who did the deal with you-- we cannot confirm it without past IM talks.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    added for refund
    Last edited by ultifaper; 10-25-2020 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/wrr1p5c

Well he changed his t3l3gram name to "dripitdown" and then blocked me, but here are some dms I screenshotted a while back when I was planning on opening a scam report. To put it into perspective, he failed my refund in October and I'm still waiting for my money back because he asked for it before the refund went through since he was "credible".

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/wrr1p5c
    Last edited by swag12347; 10-26-2020 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chief33333 View Post
    Hello. My mpgh is Chief33. So first I would like to say I fucked up. So first me and my "Partner", someone who I met online and wanted to make money together, started up a refunding thread it it was going well. We did have some bumps, but overall they were resolved. This is when I had control of my mpgh, as you can see on my Ip's. At that time I was a normal mpgh user and I also had a bumping BTC exchange that I worked for 2 years. Then here is where I fucked up. With my real life I get more busy working 2 jobs because of the pandemic and didn't have time to do refudns or respond to customers. So my partner's great idea was to use my username and password and take care of that while I work on my other jobs. His name is inhale/calvinlee. You can see on the banned chats that that was his d1scord. The person was supposed to take over my thread and at the end of every month send me 20% of what he made. But obviously this didn't happen. When I logged on mpgh I was fucking shocked that I got banned. I then procceeded to check the scam reports and got pissed the fuck off. This kid fucked me over so hard. He scammed a shit ton of people. I never wanted this to happen so I'm offerring to pay back all the people he scammed to get my account back and my btc exchange back. Also, please do not let the admins share my info. I can't have my life fucked over this one kid that fucked me over. I'm willing to pay everyone back. Please. @Afford
    @RespectNF @HALOS117 @Azerila

How can I get this process started? Please let me know thank you.
    This user gave me back $ 100 out of the 250 his friend took from me with his user
    He sent the money straight when I spoke to him, said he will return more and he just need to gather his funds
    Hope this happens, vouch for him

Thanks
    I want to vouch for him, he repaid me 100$ so far through Venmo. He told me he will repay the rest soon and I believe him. He also paid me through venmo which his partner said he couldn't use because he lives in Europe. So I do believe his partner did go behind his back and scam, hope this helps in resolving this case.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to swag12347 For This Useful Post:

demonetized (10-29-2020)

Thanks
    del/////too short
    Last edited by Qemz; 11-02-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks
    Chief33 told me he would repay me if I had Venmo. I got a Venmo account and informed him about it. He said he would send it when I am online. This was last Thursday, now I cant even get an update on what is happening even when he is online.I would really like an update on this as it's not a small amount of money. If you could please just tell me what is going on as I really needed that money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Qemz View Post
    Chief33 told me he would repay me if I had Venmo. I got a Venmo account and informed him about it. He said he would send it when I am online. This was last Thursday, now I cant even get an update on what is happening even when he is online.I would really like an update on this as it's not a small amount of money. If you could please just tell me what is going on as I really needed that money.
    Yeah said same to me, i asked him when he was online and he ignore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Vouched, payed me back in full.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast