Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Transfer money from fake PP to main PP

Sorry in advance but I did not know where to publish my doubt. I am using a fake PayPal account with a verified number and VCC. I wanted to know what the risks are if I switch money from this account to my main one. In case, I accept valid opportunities to "launder" this money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That is fine as long as you know what you're doing. Make sure you are not doing it too frequently, and make sure that none of those accounts would 'leak'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post
    That is fine as long as you know what you're doing. Make sure you are not doing it too frequently, and make sure that none of those accounts would 'leak'.
    I don't understand, in what sense to make sure that none of these accounts 'leak'?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Anyone can help.me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this is a bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i dont think these is any risk but paypal will hold the money regardless for upto 24 hours

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman33 View Post
    i dont think these is any risk but paypal will hold the money regardless for upto 24 hours
    I know, but I would like to avoid taking risks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by trentasette View Post
    I know, but I would like to avoid taking risks.
    Just make sure you are running the accounts on a different browser, and different IPs. Also, do not do the transfer quite too often, maybe once per 2 weeks.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to `Jess For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Magictouch (02-01-2021),trentasette (01-25-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post

Just make sure you are running the accounts on a different browser, and different IPs. Also, do not do the transfer quite too often, maybe once per 2 weeks.
    Adding onto whats said above. Try build up your transactions on the account as well so it doesn't trigger anything when you've just transferred $1000 when you normally only have $10/20 coming in and out of the account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No whatever you do, DO NOT do this. First of all if your account is ever disabled or even banned whatever or whoever triggered that will add a note as to why it happened. You will have no defense as to why you transferred money from a illegitimate account to a "real" one. It doesn't matter if you are talking to a person who doesn't know how to do their job, they will see the note on your account and you will fail the argument. Not only will you not get your fake account back but you will then get your main one banned as well. Now you have both accounts banned and all money is frozen, not only that but the payment methods you added will now be tracked as well to see if any other accounts have or will have them added in the future to disable / ban that account as well. I would like to mention however that this only applies if the fake account has non-verifiable information on it or extremely suspicious transactions. There has been times where I needed to take $20,000 out and sent it slowly over a period of time. But I was not sending it directly to my real account, I had a completely separate account just to send money to. This way I have a account to receive the money, then a account to send that money to that is not related to the account, and then finally sending it to my real one. This only works if you have established accounts with prior history that matches your transactions as others have said above. Lastly you can try buying bitcoin and then sending to a bitcoin app that allows you to transfer that into PayPal. You could basically use the bitcoin app as a third party so to speak with no risk.
    aaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeLife View Post
    No whatever you do, DO NOT do this. First of all if your account is ever disabled or even banned whatever or whoever triggered that will add a note as to why it happened. You will have no defense as to why you transferred money from a illegitimate account to a "real" one. It doesn't matter if you are talking to a person who doesn't know how to do their job, they will see the note on your account and you will fail the argument. Not only will you not get your fake account back but you will then get your main one banned as well. Now you have both accounts banned and all money is frozen, not only that but the payment methods you added will now be tracked as well to see if any other accounts have or will have them added in the future to disable / ban that account as well. I would like to mention however that this only applies if the fake account has non-verifiable information on it or extremely suspicious transactions. There has been times where I needed to take $20,000 out and sent it slowly over a period of time. But I was not sending it directly to my real account, I had a completely separate account just to send money to. This way I have a account to receive the money, then a account to send that money to that is not related to the account, and then finally sending it to my real one. This only works if you have established accounts with prior history that matches your transactions as others have said above. Lastly you can try buying bitcoin and then sending to a bitcoin app that allows you to transfer that into PayPal. You could basically use the bitcoin app as a third party so to speak with no risk.
    That's the safer way. You need middleman/scapegoat account.
    If ever the fake one got blocked or something, it will not have direct connection to your main account.
    I wonder if you send via GNS or just direct FNF.
    The safest way is via reputable payment gateway. It should be safe from any flag.
    Paypal security is very sensitive, so a lot of variables involve.