Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post

Lmao, your only argument is to state your ridiculous opinion and then call someone stupid or shitty, and suddenly I'M the kid. You kill me man.
    Honestly, give up... He even tried to argue with me about AMD being God of PC's components while using R9 5900X CPU (which isn't even out yet) and AMD Radeon 6300 XT to tell me Nvidia sucks. It's like if Nvidia came out with their own CPU, that is latest and all, but is not out and bare it with 3090 and say LOOK AT THIS FPS
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Anti (11-01-2020)

Thanks
    we shouldnt wait this year should we :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Cyberpunk 2077 says it all. 57 more years guys we got this.

Back after 3 years. Say hi if we were friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet857 View Post
    Thank you! I'll go ahead and grab it myself. Those mechanics bring something new to the table.
    LMK what you think of it
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Lmao, your only argument is to state your ridiculous opinion and then call someone stupid or shitty, and suddenly I'M the kid. You kill me man.
    You are so stupid and your opinion is so shit. You make a claim and dont base it upon anything. You are the kid. You kill me man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

Honestly, give up... He even tried to argue with me about AMD being God of PC's components while using R9 5900X CPU (which isn't even out yet) and AMD Radeon 6300 XT to tell me Nvidia sucks. It's like if Nvidia came out with their own CPU, that is latest and all, but is not out and bare it with 3090 and say LOOK AT THIS FPS
    AMD is better than Inten/Nvidia. I dont know what you are arguing. You dont have to be better in performance to be better card or comapny. AMD costs less than both Intel and Nvidia. AMD is more efficient in power draw. AMD gives you more cores than Intel while providing practically the same performance.

You just have no idea about anything technology and are talking out of your ass.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    You are so stupid and your opinion is so shit. You make a claim and dont base it upon anything. You are the kid. You kill me man.

- - - Updated - - -

AMD is better than Inten/Nvidia. I dont know what you are arguing. You dont have to be better in performance to be better card or comapny. AMD costs less than both Intel and Nvidia. AMD is more efficient in power draw. AMD gives you more cores than Intel while providing practically the same performance.

You just have no idea about anything technology and are talking out of your ass.
    AMD Better than Nvidia, sure.. Comes from a biased nerd who hasn't tested out any other components than suck up to what AMD has feed to idiots like you-- I wander, what happens with AMD loyalism when the product comes out, and does not meet the fucking expectations that it gave to people like you

All im doing right now is laughing at the amount of times you call other people stupid while acting one yourself, do keep entertaining me with the shitty ass come backs, AMD Dick rider.

Can't tell if you're serious or not, but sure does seem like that YOU cannot take someone's opinion without them having to "base" it upon something, now I know why the fuck you were a cocksucker once upon time.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-01-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think the game is overhyped and seems (based on trailers which the devs said is missing many things so again, just based on trailers) very basic bitch type of game. Nothing in this game says next gen. The graphic, the story, the combat are all pretty much standard IN MY OPINION.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    I never pre ordered it, but was planning on buying it, im wondering how the game will be

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

AMD Better than Nvidia, sure.. Comes from a biased nerd who hasn't tested out any other components than suck up to what AMD has feed to idiots like you-- I wander, what happens with AMD loyalism when the product comes out, and does not meet the fucking expectations that it gave to people like you

All im doing right now is laughing at the amount of times you call other people stupid while acting one yourself, do keep entertaining me with the shitty ass come backs, AMD Dick rider.

[FONT="][COLOR=Blue]

Can't tell if you're serious or not, but sure does seem like that YOU cannot take someone's opinion without them having to "base" it upon something, now I know why the fuck you were a cocksucker once upon time.
    I literally own a 2080. I base all my opinions on careful research. I just told you why AMD released better GPUs than Nvidia and you just dont wanna believe me. The only fanboy is you, being an Nvidia Fanboy.

I just go with whatever is the best for my wallet in price/preformance. You just cant open your mind.

When somebody makes a stupid statement, I can call them out on it. If you say a game is going to be underwhelming, I would like to hear your opinion on it. But if you don't have anything to base your opinion on then yes, you are a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    I think the game is overhyped and seems (based on trailers which the devs said is missing many things so again, just based on trailers) very basic bitch type of game. Nothing in this game says next gen. The graphic, the story, the combat are all pretty much standard IN MY OPINION.
    They never said that the game was going to be spectacular in the mechanics. Just like Witcher 3 had shit combat. Witcher 3 was one of the best games ever made besides that

Its the lore. The characters. The story. I dont know why people are so scared to put their faith in a gaming company that
    im gay

Thanks

[FONT="][COLOR=Blue]

Not to get involved in a pointless argument, but he's right. AMDs latest hardware is technically better as far as specs and price to performance goes. For example, the 3090 is getting beat out by a GPU that is $500 cheaper. Sure, Nvidia's drivers may be more stable than AMDs at launch, but after a month or two that usually gets fixed pretty fast and I doubt it will really happen again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Not to get involved in a pointless argument, but he's right. AMDs latest hardware is technically better as far as specs and price to performance goes. For example, the 3090 is getting beat out by a GPU that is $500 cheaper. Sure, Nvidia's drivers may be more stable than AMDs at launch, but after a month or two that usually gets fixed pretty fast and I doubt it will really happen again.
    Technically anything can be better with paper benchmarks and baring it with latest hardware, can make it "good" within paper, but when it comes to real world benchmarks, things will be different compare to the paper benchmarks, and interesting how he ignored what I said within this quotes:
    He even tried to argue with me about AMD being God of PC's components while using R9 5900X CPU (which isn't even out yet) and AMD Radeon 6300 XT to tell me Nvidia sucks. It's like if Nvidia came out with their own CPU, that is latest and all, but is not out and bare it with 3090 and say LOOK AT THIS FPS
    And that's how he is trying to argue that AMD is better, it might be, but using latest and not out to the public hardware is most retarded and childish argument one can make, I wanna see how much that paper benchmark holds up when the card itself and cpu itself is out, and I god hope it won't be under 100 FPS in 1440p everything maxed out, because LAST time I remember, Nvidia tried to pull same bullshit strings to nobodies surprise that their doom benchmark was indeed fake.

- - - Updated - - -

I literally own a 2080. I base all my opinions on careful research. I just told you why AMD released better GPUs than Nvidia and you just dont wanna believe me. The only fanboy is you, being an Nvidia Fanboy.

I just go with whatever is the best for my wallet in price/preformance. You just cant open your mind.
    Listen to this little monkey, I've owned many generations of AMD before Nvidia was decent enough for the builds that I had, I had Nvidia GPU that gave me artifacts in the games that I played so I had to use Radeon 6300 HD, and if I were Nvidia fanboy as you "claim" out of your ass, then how come I have not provided any pictures of me owning 3080? Oh? Because I don't have the money for it, and I am not going to waste money on products that I don't want / need, I have 2070 waiting, collecting dust, and I am not going to sell it because of people like you who are overwhelmingly hyped for a PRODUCT that uses paper fucking benchmarks.

Don't tell others to open their minds when you randomly assume out of your ass that someone whom you argue with has been a Nvidia's fanboy, I've been on both sides of the coins, so shut the hell up, ignorant ass bitch.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-01-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Technically anything can be better with paper benchmarks and baring it with latest hardware, can make it "good" within paper, but when it comes to real world benchmarks, things will be different compare to the paper benchmarks, and interesting how he ignored what I said within this quotes:

And that's how he is trying to argue that AMD is better, it might be, but using latest and not out to the public hardware is most retarded and childish argument one can make, I wanna see how much that paper benchmark holds up when the card itself and cpu itself is out, and I god hope it won't be under 100 FPS in 1440p everything maxed out, because LAST time I remember, Nvidia tried to pull same bullshit strings to nobodies surprise that their doom benchmark was indeed fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to this little monkey, I've owned many generations of AMD before Nvidia was decent enough for the builds that I had, I had Nvidia GPU that gave me artifacts in the games that I played so I had to use Radeon 6300 HD, and if I were Nvidia fanboy as you "claim" out of your ass, then how come I have not provided any pictures of me owning 3080? Oh? Because I don't have the money for it, and I am not going to waste money on products that I don't want / need, I have 2070 waiting, collecting dust, and I am not going to sell it because of people like you who are overwhelmingly hyped for a PRODUCT that uses paper fucking benchmarks.

Don't tell others to open their minds when you randomly assume out of your ass that someone whom you argue with has been a Nvidia's fanboy, I've been on both sides of the coins, so shut the hell up, ignorant ass bitch.
    This is you?

And then I said:

And then you said:

You literally said that you have a preference. I am done with this shit conversation. AMD is going to come out with a GPU in 2 weeks that proves your ass wrong and Im excited for competition in the GPU space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Just because one card has higher framerates in general doesnt mean that its the better card. Even in the 6900xt loses to the 3090 in whatever benchmark it has, it doesnt mean that the 3090 is better. Power draw, price, vram all come into account. This stupid argument got carried from a different thread. I didnt bring it in here, people just talk about shit that they have no idea about.

You are right, AMD had shit drivers for Radeon 7. But with such a big launch I am hopeful that they dont fuck it up to this degree. But the 3080 card had artifacting problems too.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 11-02-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    im gay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

Matthew (11-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Nani Just look at it. All the anger and rage we created. Let's take a moment to revel in this.
    there's nothing left for you here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is you?

And then I said:

And then you said:

You literally said that you have a preference. I am done with this shit conversation. AMD is going to come out with a GPU in 2 weeks that proves your ass wrong and Im excited for competition in the GPU space.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because one card has higher framerates in general doesnt mean that its the better card. Even in the 6900xt loses to the 3090 in whatever benchmark it has, it doesnt mean that the 3090 is better. Power draw, price, vram all come into account. This stupid argument got carried from a different thread. I didnt bring it in here, people just talk about shit that they have no idea about.

You are right, AMD had shit drivers for Radeon 7. But with such a big launch I am hopeful that they dont fuck it up to this degree. But the 3080 card had artifacting problems too.
    You're a fucking clown and it's hilarious. Yes I said I had preference, but a preference to what? I never said it was AMD/Nvidia/Intel, I am legitimately dumbfounded how you came to a conclusion that I was fucking fanboying any PC components when you're sitting here cocksucking AMD as hard as fucking possible

- - - Updated - - -

@Nani Just look at it. All the anger and rage we created. Let's take a moment to revel in this.
    We indeed have, and I am having a blast.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    sperg town
    bro you must be some special kind of retard, linus tech tips said that nvidia gtx 1080 is the best grapics card on the market
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21