Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Because I point out when you're wrong, I'm a lowlife piece of shit.

Cool, glad we established you're a totally cool headed individual who doesn't resort to non-sense attacks when he has nothing of substance to say.
    Yet I call you a piece of shit without you even pointing out anything about me... ?
    Jesus Christ kid, you're so deluded and cannot grasp what I am saying it's truly unbelievable. You reply every fucking time to me with a strawman fallacy. You truly are a pathetic lowlife piece of shit human being.

No Dab, you pointing out things about my posts doesn't make you a lowlife piece of shit. It's all your posts showing who you truly are... But somehow you don't get that.
    You call me a child, but I can actually grasp what you're saying and I don't need to delude myself into mixing up what you're saying to fit the narrative in my head. Again, this just proves you are the piece of shit I make you out to be. I really don't understand how me calling you a piece of shit makes you think I only do that because you call me out? Dude, are you okay? Or is that really fragile ego of yours a bit hurt, and the only way to keep it in tact is deluding yourself against the arguments you're facing to make your fallacy a reality in your head? Eh, don't even reply, we both know that's the case... So better just save the time creating another strawman argument in your head and accept that you're either a deceitful piece of shit that twists arguments, or just an ignorant piece of shit... Though I personally think it's the deceitful option, as you've had plenty of time to be able to understand opposing viewpoints, but it's a lot easier for you just to twist and create your own narratives. Pussy.

dookie was good, eh? your F has been accepted the second you replied originally to this thread. get fucked.
    Last edited by Cursed; 10-30-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-31-2020),CYBERPVNK (10-31-2020),ZoomSE (10-31-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Yet I call you a piece of shit without you even pointing out anything about me... ?
    Jesus Christ kid, you're so deluded and cannot grasp what I am saying it's truly unbelievable. You reply every fucking time to me with a strawman fallacy. You truly are a pathetic lowlife piece of shit human being.

No Dab, you pointing out things about my posts doesn't make you a lowlife piece of shit. It's all your posts showing who you truly are... But somehow you don't get that.
    You call me a child, but I can actually grasp what you're saying and I don't need to delude myself into mixing up what you're saying to fit the narrative in my head. Again, this just proves you are the piece of shit I make you out to be. I really don't understand how me calling you a piece of shit makes you think I only do that because you call me out? Dude, are you okay? Or is that really fragile ego of yours a bit hurt, and the only way to keep it in tact is deluding yourself against the arguments you're facing to make your fallacy a reality in your head? Eh, don't even reply, we both know that's the case... So better just save the time creating another strawman argument in your head and accept that you're either a deceitful piece of shit that twists arguments, or just an ignorant piece of shit... Though I personally think it's the deceitful option, as you've had plenty of time to be able to understand opposing viewpoints, but it's a lot easier for you just to twist and create your own narratives. Pussy.

dookie was good, eh? your F has been accepted the second you replied originally to this thread. get fucked.
    tl;dr u mad BLM, Antifa #1, fook trump, fook racists, and fook homophobes.

Also USA #1
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    I thought leftist hated corruption? Oh wait, that's only when it's on the right. Hahahaha.

God I fucking hate leftist mentality. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how you've post substance this entire time and all Dab can do is personally attack you lmao. Kid is a fucktard and not worth your time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (10-31-2020)

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    Imagine being mad because a corrupt government official is being out-corrupted by another corrupt government official.

How the hell did I get fired from News Force by this clown?
    Imagine being mad because the person who was supposed to not be corrupt and better than the other guy, is just as corrupt if not worse. Oh, that has some validity? OOF.

You got fired from News Force because you were lazy and couldn't put in 5 sentences of effort every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    tl;dr u mad BLM, Antifa #1, fook trump, fook racists, and fook homophobes.

Also USA #1

Thank you for gracefully swallowing that massive dookie. Though it would have been better for you to just get mad and walk away from the computer, you had to try and be sarcastic to cope. Nice, fragile ego need a band-aid? Next time try googling the fallacies that you're argument skills rely on and work on it. It's going to be a hell of a lot easier to argue when every fucking time you post you're not twisting shit in your head with a straw-man fallacy... But I guess when you pull a straw-man every time in an argument, in your head, it gives you that edge and when they don't call out that you just twisted their entire argument, you already got them in the trap, don't you? This is why I think you're a lowlife piece of shit IRL just as you are here. Need to slurp up another big dookie?

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I love how you've post substance this entire time and all Dab can do is personally attack you lmao. Kid is a fucktard and not worth your time.
    You expect him to be able to be sensible and not twist everything you say into something he thinks he's able to argue?... Well, it's been 4 years of the same shit without him improving on his critical thinking and argument skills... Maybe if we wait another 4 years there will be some advancement, but I doubt it. Only difference is he probably won't be alive in 4 years, dude has to hate himself immensely and without any genuine human connections I don't think he's cut out for the world... But we will see, hell, maybe in 4 years he will have learned what a straw man fallacy is and will be able to construct valid rebuttals. But I highly doubt it, you?
    Last edited by Cursed; 10-31-2020 at 07:41 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (10-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Imagine being mad because the person who was supposed to not be corrupt and better than the other guy, is just as corrupt if not worse. Oh, that has some validity? OOF.

You got fired from News Force because you were lazy and couldn't put in 5 sentences of effort every week.

Thank you for gracefully swallowing that massive dookie. Though it would have been better for you to just get mad and walk away from the computer, you had to try and be sarcastic to cope. Nice, fragile ego need a band-aid? Next time try googling the fallacies that you're argument skills rely on and work on it. It's going to be a hell of a lot easier to argue when every fucking time you post you're not twisting shit in your head with a straw-man fallacy... But I guess when you pull a straw-man every time in an argument, in your head, it gives you that edge and when they don't call out that you just twisted their entire argument, you already got them in the trap, don't you? This is why I think you're a lowlife piece of shit IRL just as you are here. Need to slurp up another big dookie?

You expect him to be able to be sensible and not twist everything you say into something he thinks he's able to argue?... Well, it's been 4 years of the same shit without him improving on his critical thinking and argument skills... Maybe if we wait another 4 years there will be some advancement, but I doubt it. Only difference is he probably won't be alive in 4 years, dude has to hate himself immensely and without any genuine human connections I don't think he's cut out for the world... But we will see, hell, maybe in 4 years he will have learned what a straw man fallacy is and will be able to construct valid rebuttals. But I highly doubt it, you?
    It would have been better if you played that first comment off, but of course, your pre-pubescent anger took the wheel huh?

Lmao, Lazy. Weren't you Editor and still failed at editing little to any of our Articles and just posted it anyways? The real reason was that we never got anything out on time because either you were sucking Austins dick for Editor, which you inevitably failed at and Austin had to do that too, or you were starting arguments with me and anyone else that crossed your path. And then, best part, you got a chip on your shoulder when I said that, you in fact, didn't do shit for News Force and then bitched to Austin or whoever was running it to toss me out. It was highschool shit then, and considering the thread you just made about politics you know little about, you are neeeever gonna change huh?
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I thought leftist hated corruption? Oh wait, that's only when it's on the right. Hahahaha.

God I fucking hate leftist mentality. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    If that's what you get out of all this then perhaps you should re-read the thread.

Cursed has a problem with Biden's family taking advantage of his position in government. So much corruption, so much worse than Donald Trump's four years of corruption, that he can't ever vote for him so his choice is between Trump and an independent. Then when he got his feelings hurt his choice became clear. In reality it was clear to begin with.

As for sides, there aren't sides. There are two major political parties and registration to one is mandatory otherwise some voting privileges are lost. Both sides are corrupt because humans make up their membership. The equality in corruption and similarly, intelligence, aren't the same though. The 2020 elections are a referendum on the sitting president. Not Biden, not Hillary, not Obama.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Anti (10-31-2020)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It would have been better if you played that first comment off, but of course, your pre-pubescent anger took the wheel huh?

Lmao, Lazy. Weren't you Editor and still failed at editing little to any of our Articles and just posted it anyways? The real reason was that we never got anything out on time because either you were sucking Austins dick for Editor, which you inevitably failed at and Austin had to do that too, or you were starting arguments with me and anyone else that crossed your path. And then, best part, you got a chip on your shoulder when I said that, you in fact, didn't do shit for News Force and then bitched to Austin or whoever was running it to toss me out. It was highschool shit then, and considering the thread you just made about politics you know little about, you are neeeever gonna change huh?
    Damn, looks like you let your prepubescent anger take the wheel. In the end it doesn't matter if we had beef, which I barely remember, it just matters that you couldn't get your shit done in time. I did, I climbed up to Head Editor, then let Hova take the wheel when I got lazy. Then I was fired for the same thing. Only difference is, I'm not mad about it and I can accept my fault that I was lazy, while you have resentment towards me for firing you due to your own inaction. Hate to mention you were also beefing with someone that was 15 at the time and you still hold a grudge 5 years later... Yet I'm the prepubescent one. bUT iM bAD gUi foR CArng bOUt nEWs FO nd reVIVinG iT frOM itS ded StATE. Oofers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

If that's what you get out of all this then perhaps you should re-read the thread.

Cursed has a problem with Biden's family taking advantage of his position in government. So much corruption, so much worse than Donald Trump's four years of corruption, that he can't ever vote for him so his choice is between Trump and an independent. Then when he got his feelings hurt his choice became clear. In reality it was clear to begin with.

As for sides, there aren't sides. There are two major political parties and registration to one is mandatory otherwise some voting privileges are lost. Both sides are corrupt because humans make up their membership. The equality in corruption and similarly, intelligence, aren't the same though. The 2020 elections are a referendum on the sitting president. Not Biden, not Hillary, not Obama.
    Way to misconstrued what I say. But no problem, it's the only thing democrats can do.
    "Oh, it's not because of Joe Biden's policies that I won't vote for him, it's just this one corruption scandal that I'm focusing on and I don't care about Trump's corruption."

Yea no bud, I'm so sorry I'm critical of both sides of the political spectrum, but when it's your party and against your ideals, all hell breaks loose. Quit getting your feelings hurt and admit your party is just as shit as the next. Genuinely sorry you've been part of the brainwashing, but you do live in New York after all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Damn, looks like you let your prepubescent anger take the wheel. In the end it doesn't matter if we had beef, which I barely remember, it just matters that you couldn't get your shit done in time. I did, I climbed up to Head Editor, then let Hova take the wheel when I got lazy. Then I was fired for the same thing. Only difference is, I'm not mad about it and I can accept my fault that I was lazy, while you have resentment towards me for firing you due to your own inaction. Hate to mention you were also beefing with someone that was 15 at the time and you still hold a grudge 5 years later... Yet I'm the prepubescent one. bUT iM bAD gUi foR CArng bOUt nEWs FO nd reVIVinG iT frOM itS ded StATE. Oofers

- - - Updated - - -

Way to misconstrued what I say. But no problem, it's the only thing democrats can do.
    "Oh, it's not because of Joe Biden's policies that I won't vote for him, it's just this one corruption scandal that I'm focusing on and I don't care about Trump's corruption."

Yea no bud, I'm so sorry I'm critical of both sides of the political spectrum, but when it's your party and against your ideals, all hell breaks loose. Quit getting your feelings hurt and admit your party is just as shit as the next. Genuinely sorry you've been part of the brainwashing, but you do live in New York after all...
    where are you critical of both sides???

what ideals?

my feelings arent hurt
    both parties are shit, one party is more shit. also don't got a party. just because i think most trump loving republicans are retards and most republicans i know are retards doesn't mean im a libby
    brain washing?????? how the fuck am i getting brainwashed lmao

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

So you're argument to Biden's obvious corruption is "Trump is corrupt so it's okay"? Have you ever heard of "Two wrongs don't make a right"? Sounds like you are just ignoring something really serious or at least playing it off as it's no big deal because you believe Trump is corrupt or has done corrupt things in his career. There is nothing wrong with pointing out corruption, like Cursed did, in a political candidate. The left did it to Trump his entire time in office and it was ultimately disproven after very very close investigation.

Also, 95% of what's in that video is hilarious and not remotely as harmful as what is going on with the Biden's lol. The left loves to kick up dirt on Trump, even if it's not even bad. Hilarious.
    Last edited by CYBERPVNK; 10-31-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Rep, but if you wanna insult me for asking for financial help on this site, you could just not be a pussy and say it out loud.

Also, I can't say I am exactly "Salty" about it, considering I am the one that made the initial joke. Then you lied about how I was fired so I answered with what actually happened, as I not only wasn't lazy, I was doing other section articles on top of my own, almost weekly. I had 2, and then 1 separate Section added, and somehow I still needed to help others.

But hey, you took both of the baits so I mean, how could I be mad?

Thanks

where are you critical of both sides???

what ideals?

my feelings arent hurt
    both parties are shit, one party is more shit. also don't got a party. just because i think most trump loving republicans are retards and most republicans i know are retards doesn't mean im a libby
    brain washing?????? how the fuck am i getting brainwashed lmao
    Your pre-conception that most republicans are "retards" is a pretty ignorant mindset. Based on your anecdotal experiences, you've come to this conclusion. This is a very dangerous mindset. Just because I've debated a lot of really insensible leftist does not mean I'm going to come to the conclusion that most of them are retards. This is the issue, anyone that shows support for Trump is instantly demonized in modern society, especially by the left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (10-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Hi Dave. I am an enlightened centrist. Both sides are bad. Both sides are good. Both sides are the same. All sides matter. We have to weigh and take in all sides. There are no bad ideas. Everyones' ideas matter. That's how democracy works. Dems want open borders. Trump suggested we shoot illegal immigrants and put their children in the most beautiful of facilities. So to compromise, we should have open borders but shoot illegal immigrants that cross and take their kids. That's how compromise and democracy in government should work but you're the real facist that doesn't care for anyones' opinions but your own and those who reinforce your opinions. Game over, PC SJW.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-31-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

Hi Dave. I am an enlightened centrist. Both sides are bad. Both sides are good. Both sides are the same. All sides matter. We have to weigh and take in all sides. There are no bad ideas. Everyones' ideas matter. That's how democracy works. Dems want open borders. Trump suggested we shoot illegal immigrants and put their children in the most beautiful of facilities. So to compromise, we should have open borders but shoot illegal immigrants that cross and take their kids. That's how compromise and democracy in government should work but you're the real facist that doesn't care for anyones' opinions but your own and those who reinforce your opinions. Game over, PC SJW.
    hoo boy that was somethin

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks for the Rep, but if you wanna insult me for asking for financial help on this site, you could just not be a pussy and say it out loud.

Also, I can't say I am exactly "Salty" about it, considering I am the one that made the initial joke. Then you lied about how I was fired so I answered with what actually happened, as I not only wasn't lazy, I was doing other section articles on top of my own, almost weekly. I had 2, and then 1 separate Section added, and somehow I still needed to help others.

But hey, you took both of the baits so I mean, how could I be mad?
    Oh I fucking did lmfao, don't you remember? That's why you originally started hating me, because you're a beggar and I rode your ass for it. Will do again so loudly.

Your answering with what "actually happened" makes no god damn sense. You don't get thrown out for someone bitching about you, that's total bullshit. I also don't know wtf you're talking about when you said i couldn't get my shit in on time, because getting my shit out on time and stepping up while Austin was busy with college was how I achieved Head Editor.

You blame others and beg others for money claiming you're not able to raise $300. Sounds like someone needs to take some fucking responsibility smh.

Tell you what, if you get more modern and create an OnlyFans, then I'll actually donate to you. But not when you're just being an average beggar. Let me know man, I'm sure you could use the help.

Thanks for taking my bait, you seem so angry you're deluding yourself into believing you can be bitched out of News Force while getting your shit in on time. Newsflash buddy, you were dropped because you didn't have the initiative while I rose up the ranks. I don't have that initiative now, but you can't hate me for doing better than you in News Force.

- - - Updated - - -

Your pre-conception that most republicans are "retards" is a pretty ignorant mindset. Based on your anecdotal experiences, you've come to this conclusion. This is a very dangerous mindset. Just because I've debated a lot of really insensible leftist does not mean I'm going to come to the conclusion that most of them are retards. This is the issue, anyone that shows support for Trump is instantly demonized in modern society, especially by the left.
    Was pretty much going to say the same shit, but I figure it's no use with him any more. Sadly I need to spread some more rep around before I can give to ya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Are you stupid? How the hell can you vote for Trump, when he clearly has no ability at all to lead a country. Not only that he can't even lead his businesses (bankruptcies much?). He divided the country, and keeps on doing it. He's the true voice of stupidity in America.

It's not even a question of going into details, he straight up can't be trusted with anything. At all. How can you fuck up a pandemic response like that? Taking into consideration that not only you're in the most advanced country in the world, with HUGE research capabilities, but also your intelligence warned you about the virus back in January. The man is so fucking stupid he caught the virus himself and went on boasting about how he defeated it with the most advanced therapies there are, some of which nobody else in the world had access and still doesn't. The man has daddy issues, a HUGE narcissistic personality, he's delusional and quite frankly a FUCKING MORON. Best case scenario he's got a huge steaming pile of shit for a brain, but tbh I think it's just emptiness in there.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Bernard (10-31-2020),Dab (10-31-2020)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast