Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I get my news and narratives from TYT and it makes me smarter and more woke. Just don't look at TYT's constant attempts to fuel the hate between both sides with lies and bullshit narratives, which obviously you've been absorbed into, but rather just keep watching their crap. Doesn't matter if the nearest possible witness heard them announce, it only matters what everyone in a further range couldn't hear! Since you know, what people can't hear is evidence it wasn't said.

I really wonder what goes through your head sometimes. You used to just be an arrogant retard that would cry to staff when you were losing an argument, but now you seem to be an arrogant retard that genuinely hates those with opposing viewpoints. And anyone with opposing viewpoints is wrong, while your views are always right. It's crazy to think that someone with a different sense of logical reasoning than you, is deemed a "Trumptard" and degraded. You are the pinnacle of what is currently wrong with Americans and their politics. You don't start an argument to have an argument and find common ground, you start arguments to bestow your ever woke ideology and degrade those with different ideology. You're genuinely the most closed minded person I've ever encountered on this forum and deep down we both know you're only filled with hate and resentment. Since you cannot find joy in healthy relationships, assuming since with your personality I could never see long with a woman or long-term friends, you come on the internet and spend hours confirming your bias. Only to go find people with opposing viewpoints(who haven't just spent their whole day researching everything confirming what they believe) and attack them for it. You're forever on a high horse of arrogance, and I genuinely cannot wait for you to see what will come of that in your life. Your personality will forever be this miserable little man you portray yourself as on MPGH and so many great things the average happy person will experience is something you will never, and deep down you know it. You're the closest I've ever come to genuinely hating a person, but when I back up and evaluate it, you're just a genuine subpar human that will suffer from it in the real world... So I start feeling sorry for you. But then I have to back up again and evaluate it... You do it to yourself and I should spare no pity to a worthless pile of shit.
    #Trump2020

Maga

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    God damn this is top notch cringe. "Conservative/libertarian" lmao, yeah because the two are certainly mutually exclusive and theres no such thing as collectivist libertarians.
    What's top notch cringe is your assumptions. Didn't say that, but rather involved where I lean on the political spectrum, a conservative libertarian. Nice straw man, but you didn't get the gotcha moment you were looking for.

Welp this makes sense, as expected you're just a child. Maybe say less, and learn more. Because honestly you've went full retard on numerous occasions on these forums.
    I'm a child, though I'm probably more successful than you. I'm a child, though when I call your ass out you rarely reply. Maybe you say less, and learn more.

You also forgot to mention, you are the cocksucker Dab. You've gone "full-retard" on this forum more occasions than I can count, but I guess anyone saying negative things about the left are going "full-retard" so I guess many of us have done that in the past. Would take offense from this, but you're honestly one of the most hated people on this forum. I truly am glad you're not staff anymore, otherwise you'd be constantly crying to higher ups when you were losing an argument to delete it all. You may be older, but it seems who the real child is.

Take this F or reply to my last post about your stupidity... Or just ignore it to keep your fragile ego in tact like always, pleb.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Eternity (10-29-2020),Gaydow (10-29-2020),Matthew (10-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluencyy View Post
    this is like walking into the movie theaters with a selection of different movies to watch and saying "oh look ANOTHER transformers movie! they suck!" while simultaneously walking into the transformers movies out of all the other ones

click a different thread lmao
    While I do agree with you that I could've just ignored this thread, General has been full of pol threads lately. This thread should be in Debate Fort imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

What's top notch cringe is your assumptions. Didn't say that, but rather involved where I lean on the political spectrum, a conservative libertarian. Nice straw man, but you didn't get the gotcha moment you were looking for.

I'm a child, though I'm probably more successful than you. I'm a child, though when I call your ass out you rarely reply. Maybe you say less, and learn more.

You also forgot to mention, you are the cocksucker Dab. You've gone "full-retard" on this forum more occasions than I can count, but I guess anyone saying negative things about the left are going "full-retard" so I guess many of us have done that in the past. Would take offense from this, but you're honestly one of the most hated people on this forum. I truly am glad you're not staff anymore, otherwise you'd be constantly crying to higher ups when you were losing an argument to delete it all. You may be older, but it seems who the real child is.

Take this F or reply to my last post about your stupidity... Or just ignore it to keep your fragile ego in tact like always, pleb.
    OH SHIT CURSED A SUCESsIFUL CEO. damnnnnn

dab he took a dookie in your mouth, you gonna tolerate that? SHOW THIS CHILD YOUR AXEPRIENCE. > : (

FREAKIN CHILD CRUSED
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

OH SHIT CURSED A SUCESsIFUL CEO. damnnnnn

dab he took a dookie in your mouth, you gonna tolerate that? SHOW THIS CHILD YOUR AXEPRIENCE. > : (

FREAKIN CHILD CRUSED
    Mr Dabby will gracefully swallow the dookie.

Thanks
    I'm a child, though I'm probably more successful than you.
    Probably meaning you have evidence to support that idea? Would love to hear it.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Probably meaning you have evidence to support that idea? Would love to hear it.
    Knew that would be the only thing you were going to reply to. So here it is:

You present yourself as a lowlife piece of shit on this forum, why would I assume you act otherwise IRL?

Big dookie has been gracefully swallowed, hope you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks

Knew that would be the only thing you were going to reply to. So here it is:

You present yourself as a lowlife piece of shit on this forum, why would I assume you act otherwise IRL?

Big dookie has been gracefully swallowed, hope you enjoyed it.
    Because I point out when you're wrong, I'm a lowlife piece of shit.

Cool, glad we established you're a totally cool headed individual who doesn't resort to non-sense attacks when he has nothing of substance to say.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Because I point out when you're wrong, I'm a lowlife piece of shit.

Cool, glad we established you're a totally cool headed individual who doesn't resort to non-sense attacks when he has nothing of substance to say.
    You need to smoke a doob and chill out with the politics 24/7 dude.

It'll ruin your life if it already hasn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Imagine being mad because a corrupt government official is being out-corrupted by another corrupt government official.

How the hell did I get fired from News Force by this clown?
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    Imagine being mad because a corrupt government official is being out-corrupted by another corrupt government official.

How the hell did I get fired from News Force by this clown?
    nah hes trying to rationalize his choice... what else is the point of this thread

IM A CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERTARIAN I WONT EVER VOTE FOR A LIBTARD, OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You need to smoke a doob and chill out with the politics 24/7 dude.

It'll ruin your life if it already hasn't.
    How about this... no u

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

nah hes trying to rationalize his choice... what else is the point of this thread

IM A CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERTARIAN I WONT EVER VOTE FOR A LIBTARD, OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    I BELIEVE TAXES ARE THEFT AND WE SHOULD COMPLETELY ELIMINATE WELFARE SPENDING

oh but drugs should still be illegal cuz drugs bad mkay?
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How about this... no u

- - - Updated - - -

I BELIEVE TAXES ARE THEFT AND WE SHOULD COMPLETELY ELIMINATE WELFARE SPENDING

oh but drugs should still be illegal cuz drugs bad mkay?
    Taxes are theft tho

There is no fucking transparency in government and they don't want any transparency
    Government and politics is shit, it's all a fucking money grab
    Voting could be transparent and utilize crypto tech for counting (practical use of this technology) but nah

DONT TELL ME TO WEAR A FUCKING MASK WHEN IM OKAY WITH WEARING A SEAT BELT AND FOLLOWING THE SPEED LIMIT

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Taxes are theft tho

There is no fucking transparency in government and they don't want any transparency
    Government and politics is shit, it's all a fucking money grab
    Voting could be transparent and utilize crypto tech for counting (practical use of this technology) but nah

DONT TELL ME TO WEAR A FUCKING MASK WHEN IM OKAY WITH WEARING A SEAT BELT AND FOLLOWING THE SPEED LIMIT

interesting side topic, congressional transparency increase had a direct correlation with the dramatic incline of campaign financing. Basically as transparency among what congress is doing, allowed lobbiest and private interest groups to have direct oversight and increasing influence over congress. So average Americans don't really know or give a shit about this kind of stuff or what congress is doing behind the scenes, so some of that transparency only helps to create conflicts of interest among the elites and those in power.

I'm still on the fence about this topic, I think obvious measures like term limits, etc... should be implemented. But when it comes to outright decreasing transparency in congress to combat the conflicts of interest with those private groups, I'm not sure where or if we should go down that route. Been a few weeks and I still haven't found anyone to really talk to about this, doesn't seem like people even know this is a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.congressionalresearch.org/

Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    interesting side topic, congressional transparency increase had a direct correlation with the dramatic incline of campaign financing. Basically as transparency among what congress is doing, allowed lobbiest and private interest groups to have direct oversight and increasing influence over congress. So average Americans don't really know or give a shit about this kind of stuff or what congress is doing behind the scenes, so some of that transparency only helps to create conflicts of interest among the elites and those in power.

I'm still on the fence about this topic, I think obvious measures like term limits, etc... should be implemented. But when it comes to outright decreasing transparency in congress to combat the conflicts of interest with those private groups, I'm not sure where or if we should go down that route. Been a few weeks and I still haven't found anyone to really talk to about this, doesn't seem like people even know this is a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.congressionalresearch.org/

nah shit needs to change

there is no reason in 2020 things should remain as it is. when you trust people to power they will abuse it

not just talking about congress but all government

local
    state
    stage organizations
    federal
    federal organizations

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast