Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Make Trump supporters wear a Yellow Badge

https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

Regardless of what your politics are, this is inherently dangerous. I hope Biden succeeds as POTUS. Following suit and draining the swamp of these retarded extremist politicians. Kick AOC and Pelosi out.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 11-08-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    AOC is a fucking idiot

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

JamesHardenMVP (11-09-2020),pinkcow6661 (11-10-2020)

Thanks
    wow i wouldve never guessed people in the political world would want to know the political history of the people involved, it's almost as if you can avoid having easily traceable footprints supporting shitty political regimes by (shocker i know) not supporting those same shitty political regimes!

If anything, a more transparent political world can be beneficial to everyone. By the way, 99.99% of this information is already attainable. Why do jobs make me do a credit check before I get hired? Criminal record check? why do they need to know my history?
    Last edited by Confluencyy; 11-08-2020 at 04:32 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluencyy For This Useful Post:

Dab (11-09-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    okay

How is that dangerous? His enablers must be held accountable.

You don't think conservatives have a hitlist?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (11-08-2020)

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    okay

How is that dangerous? His enablers must be held accountable.

If they do, it is equally fucked up.

America is a democracy, not a CCP cesspool.

If there is wrongdoing, battle it out in the courts.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 11-08-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "Let's hold those who enabled Trump responsible. Never forget what they did."

"Is this Nazi Germany?"

Imagine comparing Republicans to Jews during the Holocaust. Guess when the Allies brought Nazis who planned, carried out, or otherwise participated in the Holocaust and other war crimes to trial that was inherently dangerous. Why is no one looking out for the poor Holocaust enablers?
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-08-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

did anyone archive the sycophants of obama who've downplayed their complicity in the massive amount of drone strikes on innocent civilians all throughout the middle east/northern africa?

shit may flow down river but winds can change the direction of the smell.

the morality of politicians change more than the weekly weather forecast.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-08-2020 at 06:27 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

JamesHardenMVP (11-09-2020),Matthew (11-08-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    MAKE TRUMP SUPPORTERS WEAR A BADGE!!!

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    did anyone archive the sycophants of obama who've downplayed their complicity in the massive amount of drone strikes on innocent civilians all throughout the middle east/northern africa?
    As much as the thought of drone strikes leading to collateral casualties is abhorrent, not too sure what else America can really do outside of air support. Guess gather more intel to make sure we're not hitting civies. We don't want boots on the ground, because we don't want soldiers coming home in coffins. We don't want to leave the area completely because it leaves a power vacuum that opens up opportunities for large terror organizations like the Taliban, Al Qaeda, or ISIS. We do have special operations operatives training local forces, but based on documentaries I've seen, local security forces are pretty shit. We've tried negotiating a withdrawal with the Taliban under Trump and that hasn't gone well either. Taliban prob gonna end up running Afghanistan soon. Not sure if we have sanctions, but doubt sanctions work vs terrorists. Pretty fucked situation.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

"Is this Nazi Germany?"

Imagine comparing Republicans to Jews during the Holocaust. Guess when the Allies brought Nazis who planned, carried out, or otherwise participated in the Holocaust and other war crimes to trial that was inherently dangerous. Why is no one looking out for the poor Holocaust enablers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluencyy View Post
    wow i wouldve never guessed people in the political world would want to know the political history of the people involved, it's almost as if you can avoid having easily traceable footprints supporting shitty political regimes by (shocker i know) not supporting those same shitty political regimes!

If anything, a more transparent political world can be beneficial to everyone. By the way, 99.99% of this information is already attainable. Why do jobs make me do a credit check before I get hired? Criminal record check? why do they need to know my history?
    Woah, ok lets look at Harris's history of fighting to keep nonviolent criminals in jail! Lets look at her history of calling the Jessie Smoilet incident a "modern lynching"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

"Is this Nazi Germany?"

OK what did trump do that was so bad? What did he do that required enablers? Trump has been called racist, fascist, bigoted, supremacist and has proven that he is none of those things

Point to me towards some trump shit and ill point to you towards some other politician on the left side that is equally as crooked.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    OK what did trump do that was so bad? What did he do that required enablers? Trump has been called racist, fascist, bigoted, supremacist and has proven that he is none of those things

Point to me towards some trump shit and ill point to you towards some other politician on the left side that is equally as crooked.
    If the Democrats want to look into possible wrong doing under the Trump Administration, I'd look at...

1) Response to the Coronavirus - What did the president know and when did he know it? Trump iirc defunded the pandemic preparedness team or whatever it was called. Then later based off evidence from Woodward, he knew that the coronavirus was going to be real bad but played it down. Can it get him locked up in prison? Probably not, but definitely worth investigating so we know what went wrong and help us in terms of a recovery plan.

2) Child separation at the border. Looks egregious on its face and should definitely be looked into. Once again, criminal matters? Idk, but definitely egregious and should be looked into.

3) Follow up on the impeachment inquiry. Probably not worth bringing back up since it was already "tried" in the Senate, but you can always look into possible wrong doing and leave it to the court of public opinion.

4) Did Trump use the office of the presidency to enrich himself/possible conflicts of interest? Foreign entities would pay tons of money on his resorts and could have been trying to curry favor with the president. Not sure if there's enough evidence to warrant look into it though, but there's definitely some.

Hit me with some Obama bombing the Middle East scandal. Compare presidents to presidents. I don't need to hear about Anthony Weiner showing his dick pic to people.
    Last edited by Bernard; 11-09-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks
    All I see is a canadian who doesn't even understand his own political ideology cry about the strongest democrat in house pointing out a lot of you trump supporters are going to turn around and act like you never really supported the guy's evil policies.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    All I see is a Canadian (doesn't matter anyways, he's generalizing probably) who is quite woke on politics and isn't afraid to speak his mine

#TrumpForever

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    All I see is a canadian who doesn't even understand his own political ideology cry about the strongest democrat in house pointing out a lot of you trump supporters are going to turn around and act like you never really supported the guy's evil policies.
    "Strongest democrat in the house"

Lmao.

pointing out a lot of you trump supporters are going to turn around and act like you never really supported the guy's evil policies
    I am sure a lot of Trump supporters will not speak about being Trump supporters because they'll have their careers and reputation destroyed for simply supporting a different party.

And the left calls itself "inclusive". Wokesters like you are the living embodiment of "Pot calling the kettle black".

How many one-issue voters would be torched in the public eye because they supported Trump, my guess is all of them. RIP. Fascism
    Last edited by Gaydow; 11-09-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast