Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused

    Scammed by Approvex

    Username: Approvex
    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5445650

    I contacted Approvex about an aged PayPal account and he recommended me to go for one of his "Russian PayPal" accounts and he mentioned that they are good for long term with less chances of limitations and payment-related problems. The deal was agreed upon on the 9th of October and that is when I sent him the money ($299) for the account.
    Obviously like every other scam report against him, he did not deliver within time. Finally, I got an account on the 14th of October (5 days later). Upon checking the account I see that he sold me a PayPal account where there was no bank attached and the card used was EXPIRED. There was a notification on the PayPal account which stated that if I did not add a card within a stipulated period, my account would get limited.
    Upon confronting Approvex about that, he stated that "it's not a problem" and asked me to ignore the message. However, I was still paranoid about that fact and I did not make any transactions except one $5 just to test. I did not make any further changes to the account. I asked Approvex if it was safe to change the password right then or not but my message was seenzoned and never replied to. Hence, I refrained from doing so either.

    Exactly 7 days later from the execution of the deal (on 21st October), the PayPal got limited. It's been almost a week since I have been messaging Approvex. After I sent like a dozen messages to him, his only reply was "i sold acc 1 month ago" and he did not provide any further resolution.

    Now, a few points that I'd like to draw all your attention upon:
    1. Just because the account was in a semi-working condition when it was sold to me does not eradicate the fact that it was a scam. Verbal communication which conveys a false fact about the item being sold shall also be considered as a fraud.
    2. Focusing further upon the point that I did not make ANY changes whatsoever to the account, the same may be confirmed by ANY of the admins or Approvex himself. Even the password for the email that was attached to the account was not changed by me. Hence, that absolutely eliminates the possibility that the account MIGHT have gotten limited due to one of my mistakes.
    3. I searched upon the error where a PayPal account shows "Card is expired, please update or we'll place limitations..." and I found out that PayPal allows an account with an expired card only a week or two. The seller here merely tricks his customers to buy these accounts which seem to work just fine at the time when he sells them but seize to work after a short specific point of time.
    4. Lastly, despite my best efforts to seek a resolution with him, he has NOT even tried to help me with lifting the limitations. His only escape here seems to be that "he sold the account 1 month ago".

    I recommend nobody to ever buy from him once again. He'll reply comparatively fast before you purchase but after the payment, he'll keep ignoring you. Expect no customer support from this person.

    I have the entire chat archive from Tele with the seller and I can send it to any of the admins on DM since it contains details of the PayPal account. I hereby declare that every statement that I have made previously can be substantiated upon and I am truthful towards all of these.

    Expecting a resolution from one of the admins, thank you in advance!

    - - - Updated - - -

    UPDATE: Within 15 minutes from the initiation of this scam report, he replies to me for the first time since days. Offered a replacement account, rather forcefully sent me one. I rejected to take the account from him and I have not attempted to login to the account since I never accepted it.
    Tried to explain to me how "3-4 accounts" got limited recently. He admitted that he f**ked up yet did not agree to fix the account or provide a refund. When I was adamant about not accepting such a risk again with another new account, he seems to have proceeded to take a look into the account. For security purposes and to avoid evidence tampering, I have just now changed the email account password. The password of the PayPal account still remains the same in case he wants to come to terms with me and fix the account that he provided at first.
    The reason why I have denied such an offer is because
    a) I consider myself lucky that I did not have any funds stuck this time inside the account;
    b) He has failed to convince me why the next account he provides won't be limited again after another 7 days.
    c) I don't want to make a scam report for every single time when I need him to reply. Moreover, he only replied to me once he saw this report.
    d) I can't expect any further help from him after this scuffle. He already never replied because he was "busy".
    e) I just don't want to deal with a person who is so "busy" that he can't promise any customer service in spite of his overpriced products.

    Updated chat archive is available in case of the admins want to take a look.
    Last edited by Wizardtheory; 11-09-2020 at 05:05 PM.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  2. #2
    Approvex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardtheory View Post
    Username: Approvex
    MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5445650

    I contacted Approvex about an aged PayPal account and he recommended me to go for one of his "Russian PayPal" accounts and he mentioned that they are good for long term with less chances of limitations and payment-related problems. The deal was agreed upon on the 9th of October and that is when I sent him the money ($299) for the account.
    Obviously like every other scam report against him, he did not deliver within time. Finally, I got an account on the 14th of October (5 days later). Upon checking the account I see that he sold me a PayPal account where there was no bank attached and the card used was EXPIRED. There was a notification on the PayPal account which stated that if I did not add a card within a stipulated period, my account would get limited.
    Upon confronting Approvex about that, he stated that "it's not a problem" and asked me to ignore the message. However, I was still paranoid about that fact and I did not make any transactions except one $5 just to test. I did not make any further changes to the account. I asked Approvex if it was safe to change the password right then or not but my message was seenzoned and never replied to. Hence, I refrained from doing so either.

    Exactly 7 days later from the execution of the deal (on 21st October), the PayPal got limited. It's been almost a week since I have been messaging Approvex. After I sent like a dozen messages to him, his only reply was "i sold acc 1 month ago" and he did not provide any further resolution.

    Now, a few points that I'd like to draw all your attention upon:
    1. Just because the account was in a semi-working condition when it was sold to me does not eradicate the fact that it was a scam. Verbal communication which conveys a false fact about the item being sold shall also be considered as a fraud.
    2. Focusing further upon the point that I did not make ANY changes whatsoever to the account, the same may be confirmed by ANY of the admins or Approvex himself. Even the password for the email that was attached to the account was not changed by me. Hence, that absolutely eliminates the possibility that the account MIGHT have gotten limited due to one of my mistakes.
    3. I searched upon the error where a PayPal account shows "Card is expired, please update or we'll place limitations..." and I found out that PayPal allows an account with an expired card only a week or two. The seller here merely tricks his customers to buy these accounts which seem to work just fine at the time when he sells them but seize to work after a short specific point of time.
    4. Lastly, despite my best efforts to seek a resolution with him, he has NOT even tried to help me with lifting the limitations. His only escape here seems to be that "he sold the account 1 month ago".

    I recommend nobody to ever buy from him once again. He'll reply comparatively fast before you purchase but after the payment, he'll keep ignoring you. Expect no customer support from this person.

    I have the entire chat archive from Tele with the seller and I can send it to any of the admins on DM since it contains details of the PayPal account. I hereby declare that every statement that I have made previously can be substantiated upon and I am truthful towards all of these.

    Expecting a resolution from one of the admins, thank you in advance!

    - - - Updated - - -

    UPDATE: Within 15 minutes from the initiation of this scam report, he replies to me for the first time since days. Offered a replacement account, rather forcefully sent me one. I rejected to take the account from him and I have not attempted to login to the account since I never accepted it.
    Tried to explain to me how "3-4 accounts" got limited recently. He admitted that he f**ked up yet did not agree to fix the account or provide a refund. When I was adamant about not accepting such a risk again with another new account, he seems to have proceeded to take a look into the account. For security purposes and to avoid evidence tampering, I have just now changed the email account password. The password of the PayPal account still remains the same in case he wants to come to terms with me and fix the account that he provided at first.
    The reason why I have denied such an offer is because
    a) I consider myself lucky that I did not have any funds stuck this time inside the account;
    b) He has failed to convince me why the next account he provides won't be limited again after another 7 days.
    c) I don't want to make a scam report for every single time when I need him to reply. Moreover, he only replied to me once he saw this report.
    d) I can't expect any further help from him after this scuffle. He already never replied because he was "busy".
    e) I just don't want to deal with a person who is so "busy" that he can't promise any customer service in spite of his overpriced products.

    Updated chat archive is available in case of the admins want to take a look.
    3 of accs we sold were limited for no reason, one of them was sold to this customer, we're solving this issue now, if doesn't help will give refund. Docs uploaded and waiting for unlimit
    Last edited by Approvex; 11-09-2020 at 07:12 PM.

  3. #3
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    2,230
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    981
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Wizardtheory as the user is offered a refund inform, do inform us if it is resolved.

  4. #4
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Wizardtheory as the user is offered a refund inform, do inform us if it is resolved.
    Absolutely I will. I will keep this thread updated regarding any further progress on this matter.
    Thank you for the reply.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  5. #5
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    2,230
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    981
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Wizardtheory

    hope it gets resolved by you two do update if it goes well to close or let it stay open
    Last edited by Azerila; 11-12-2020 at 02:27 AM.

  6. #6
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused
    The issue is now resolved, @Approvex got my account back to regular standing. Will reopen this thread once more only if the account gets limited again within an extremely short period of time. Thank you.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  7. #7
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,712
    Reputation
    718
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    //Resolved


    Thread Closed.

  8. #8
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    2,230
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    981
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Wizardtheory

    Re-Opened by user request.

  9. #9
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardtheory View Post
    The issue is now resolved, @Approvex got my account back to regular standing. Will reopen this thread once more only if the account gets limited again within an extremely short period of time. Thank you.
    As mentioned earlier by myself, I am only reopening this thread because the account got back to limited within 5 days just like I had predicted in my original post earlier. By now, it is confirmed that the seller is advertising accounts which tend to get limited exactly after 5-6 days.
    Chat backups are available again where the seller has continuously abused me even though there was no vulgar communication from my side.

    On the 12th of November, he asked me to check the status of the account. I checked it and saw that the card still showed "expired" but the limitation was somehow lifted. During the same conversation, he asked me if I am going to reopen the thread again if the problem occurs once more to which I replied that I shall do so but ONLY IN CASE THE ACCOUNT GETS LIMITED AGAIN WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. I wrote the same thing while temporarily closing this thread as well, please check quoted post.

    From that point of time onwards, I never changed the password etc, as I wanted to place the account under observation. It was my gut feeling that it'd definitely get limited again, considering the other scam reports against this particular seller and what people have wrote in them. I would like to draw the reader's attention towards the point that, since the re-instatement of the account, there have been NO NEW TRANSACTIONS OR THE ACTIVITY ON IT FROM MY SIDE.

    On 17th of November, 2020 (exactly 5 days since @Approvex "fixed" the account), I received another email which said that the account has been put on limitation once more. I have messaged @Approvex again but obviously I do not expect any replies from him till the time I re-open this thread. I don't understand how sellers can even be so irresponsible and claim no accountability towards their customers.

    Be that as it may, the information I have provided so far can be well corroborated as I have all the proofs and chat backups available with me right now. All the facts point towards only one conclusion which is, the person is selling accounts which are fit and fine when the customer buys it but it gets limited EXACTLY after a 5-7 day period. If you check the original post, you will see from the facts that last time as well, it only took a week for the account to get limited after the seller sold it to me.

    I now realise that it was a mistake giving this sham of a seller a second chance. I should have demanded a refund the first time itself. It was out of professional ethics and polite understanding that I had agreed for him to fix the account but now I regret my decision of doing so.

    I extend my sincere gratitude towards the admins of MPGH for re-opening this thread as per my request and also for looking into this matter in advance. Hope for a resolution on this matter soon.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  10. #10
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Heart :)
    Posts
    2,230
    Reputation
    550
    Thanks
    981
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Approvex

    Respond to this.

  11. #11
    Approvex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Approvex

    Respond to this.
    Guy faced suspicous activity limitation he has bank statement on hand but refusing to upload it himself and asks for refund. All he needs is to upload bank statement I provided to him, that's it.

    Also he could easily login with some other country ip then US and limit it without any problems to ask for refund and abuse my service.

    I think it's completely not right and I'm not gonna refund him a penny

    Also I highly doubt if admins ask him to upload bank statement he is gonna do it, for sure he will upload some blank paper or random image to kill acc and get refund.

    To my opinion buyer is just abusing service to get refund

    Also: case was closed 3 weeks ago. I don't have to be responsible for account forever. Buyer claims 5-7 days
    Last edited by Approvex; 12-02-2020 at 10:44 AM.

  12. #12
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused
    UPDATE:

    Just had a friendly chat with Approvex through ******** where he said that he won't refund a penny. Somehow, he wants me to believe that I "don't know how to use PayPal", completely ignoring the point that I did not use it for every a single time and only logged in when I saw the "Account limited" email on the 17th of November. Admins may feel free to message me on IM if they want to check activity on the account. There's absolutely no activity in there hence it's a totally baseless thing to say that I don't "know" how to use PayPal. Furthermore, the seller never even told me "how to use" the account either.
    Everything I have mentioned, once again, is available on chat/screenshots and I shall supply each and every single one of them if needs be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Approvex View Post
    Guy faced suspicous activity limitation he has bank statement on hand but refusing to upload it himself and asks for refund. All he needs is to upload bank statement I provided to him, that's it.

    Also he could easily login with some other country ip then US and limit it without any problems to ask for refund and abuse my service.

    I think it's completely not right and I'm not gonna refund him a penny

    Also I highly doubt if admins ask him to upload bank statement he is gonna do it, for sure he will upload some blank paper or random image to kill acc and get refund.
    You provided the bank account statement literally 5 minutes ago when I pushed you for a refund. Furthermore, there is no bank attached to the account either. I am extremely sorry but I cannot give you another chance on this. This is the second time that it has happened and both the times it has happened within 5-7 days. This PayPal is of no use.
    Secondly, the bank statement isn't the only thing that they are asking for. They have asked for additional information on the account as well and I have 0 clue about what to write there because there's no activity on the account whatsoever. If it is so easy to fix, please take the account back and refund the amount. Go scam someone else who falls prey to your scandal.
    Thirdly, if I had a malicious intention to "abuse" your service, then I wouldn't give you a chance from the very beginning. It was my belief that you could get the account fixed since you mentioned similar cases where "3-4 accounts" got limited but I regret my decision of allowing you a second chance. So, please do not even try to blame it on me.
    Fourthly, NO. I am not going to do a single thing on the account any more. Whatever is to be done shall be done by you. The password for both the email and the PayPal account are still the same and I have not touched the account since it got re-instated, forget changing passwords.
    Finally, please get your facts correct brother. It was not even an US account. No wonder with all the sham that you have set up all around the forum, it's difficult for you to even remember which customer is facing what issue.

    Admins please take a close look into this.
    Last edited by Wizardtheory; 12-02-2020 at 10:48 AM.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  13. #13
    Approvex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardtheory View Post
    UPDATE:

    Just had a friendly chat with Approvex through ******** where he said that he won't refund a penny. Somehow, he wants me to believe that I "don't know how to use PayPal", completely ignoring the point that I did not use it for every a single time and only logged in when I saw the "Account limited" email on the 17th of November. Admins may feel free to message me on IM if they want to check activity on the account. There's absolutely no activity in there hence it's a totally baseless thing to say that I don't "know" how to use PayPal. Furthermore, the seller never even told me "how to use" the account either.
    Everything I have mentioned, once again, is available on chat/screenshots and I shall supply each and every single one of them if needs be.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You provided the bank account statement literally 5 minutes ago when I pushed you for a refund. Furthermore, there is no bank attached to the account either. I am extremely sorry but I cannot give you another chance on this. This is the second time that it has happened and both the times it has happened within 5-7 days. This PayPal is of no use.
    Secondly, the bank statement isn't the only thing that they are asking for. They have asked for additional information on the account as well and I have 0 clue about what to write there because there's no activity on the account whatsoever. If it is so easy to fix, please take the account back and refund the amount. Go scam someone else who falls prey to your scandal.
    Thirdly, if I had a malicious intention to "abuse" your service, then I wouldn't give you a chance from the very beginning. It was my belief that you could get the account fixed since you mentioned similar cases where "3-4 accounts" got limited but I regret my decision of allowing you a second chance. So, please do not even try to blame it on me.
    Fourthly, NO. I am not going to do a single thing on the account any more. Whatever is to be done shall be done by you. The password for both the email and the PayPal account are still the same and I have not touched the account since it got re-instated, forget changing passwords.
    Finally, please get your facts correct brother. It was not even an US account. No wonder with all the sham that you have set up all around the forum, it's difficult for you to even remember which customer is facing what issue.

    Admins please take a close look into this.
    You cry and don't understand that limited paypal with your suspicious activity, bank statement check appears often when you login from unknown system or ip and you won't be able to prove you didn't do it.

    Also: case was closed 3 weeks ago. I don't have to be responsible for account forever. Buyer claims 5-7 days

  14. #14
    Wizardtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Approvex View Post
    You cry and don't understand that limited paypal with your suspicious activity, bank statement check appears often when you login from unknown system or ip and you won't be able to prove you didn't do it.

    Also: case was closed 3 weeks ago. I don't have to be responsible for account forever. Buyer claims 5-7 days
    Every time you sell a customer a new account, he logs into it with his own system which is "unknown" to PayPal. So technically, every system is unknown and every IP is unknown. Please stop selling accounts in that case? Stop with those bullshit excuses, you are fooling no one. On top of that, you are not even providing VPS's along with your PayPal like a lot of other sellers here are. Nor do you provide any guideline on what VPN to use. I purchased the best VPN I could get (HotSpot Shield) just for the usage of this PayPal account and still got limited.
    I have previously bought PayPal/Cashapp/eBay accounts from other sellers on this forum and nobody has been as irresponsible and irresponsive as you. I understand PayPal accounts do get limited but weren't you the one who said that Russian accounts are good for the long term? Are we to understand that by "long-term" you mean 5 days?
    Also, sorry to break your bubble brother, but the date of closure of the case has no relevance here whatsoever. What matters here is the time frame after which the account got limited since you "fixed" it the first time.

    "Oh PayPal AcCouNtS AlWaYs GeT LiMiTed WhaT CaN I dO?"
    Please don't try to explain your scam. Nobody is stupid here to eat your bullshit. It's outrageous how you try to explain your sadistic behaviour and reply to your customers only once they open a scam report against you.
    Last edited by Wizardtheory; 12-02-2020 at 11:19 AM.


    In the apocalypse, a rolex watch wouldn't get you food.

  15. #15
    Approvex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizardtheory View Post
    Every time you sell a customer a new account, he logs into it with his own system which is "unknown" to PayPal. So technically, every system is unknown and every IP is unknown. Please stop selling accounts in that case? Stop with those bullshit excuses, you are fooling no one. On top of that, you are not even providing VPS's along with your PayPal like a lot of other sellers here are. Nor do you provide any guideline on what VPN to use. I purchased the best VPN I could get (HotSpot Shield) just for the usage of this PayPal account and still got limited.
    I have previously bought PayPal/Cashapp/eBay accounts from other sellers on this forum and nobody has been as irresponsible and irresponsive as you. I understand PayPal accounts do get limited but weren't you the one who said that Russian accounts are good for the long term? Are we to understand that by "long-term" you mean 5 days?
    Also, sorry to break your bubble brother, but the date of closure of the case has no relevance here whatsoever. What matters here is the time frame after which the account got limited since you "fixed" it the first time.

    "Oh PayPal AcCouNtS AlWaYs GeT LiMiTed WhaT CaN I dO?"
    Please don't try to explain your scam. Nobody is stupid here to eat your bullshit. It's outrageous how you try to explain your sadistic behaviour and reply to your customers only once they open a scam report against you.
    you're telling bullshit here only and fooling. All of my customers buy constant proxy or for US accs I provide them all the time I sell accs
    You're obviously saying bullshit as you wrote today and reopened scam report today as well
    I don't have to be responsible for account for 4 weeks since it's sold as you manage this account
    Last edited by Approvex; 12-02-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SCAMMER] Scammed by `Approvex `
    By farokhdamania in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2020, 10:33 AM
  2. [SCAMMER] Scammed by Approvex (Yes, it's the real one, not imposter.)
    By BitcoinWhale in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2020, 10:22 AM
  3. [SCAMMER] Scammed by Approvex
    By wasim729 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2020, 06:37 PM
  4. [SCAMMER] Scammed By Approvex - Chase bank deal - Delayed order
    By Ali4526 in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2020, 08:25 AM
  5. [RESOLVED] [SCAM] Possible scam by Approvex
    By aam.erelis in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-12-2019, 09:50 PM