Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

FUCK my GF Older SISTER that OLD HAG

FUCK MY GF OLDER SISTER that FUCKING old HAG!

Literally just made up with my GF after 3 days. That old fuckin HAG told my GF that she should think about it for 2+ weeks but finding out that it only took 3 days made her mad and disappointed in my GF. And so she cut my GF out and said that my GF chose me over her. WTF! That old crazy bitch is like 40, while we are young 20s, and because my GF thought independently, because my GF made an adult choice, that OLD FUCKING HAG made my GF sad and depressed.

Whats more, Well now my fucking GF is cutting me out for a while until she can please that old FUCKER.
    That dumb bitch has been single for 40 years and is never getting married and she doesn't know jack shit about dating. FUck her. She still lives with her parents, full time at a dead end job, no future at all. Government house as well that dumb bitch.

Fuck me for also dealing with this shit. Take my law degree, my trading knowledge and I should get the fuck out of here.

Thanks
    Yea I'd leave the situation and better yourself

Stay strong bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Shit man, people interfering.. and especially in relationships. Fucked up.

Thanks
    SORRY FOR THAT BRO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    been there, done that .. seen drama in so many relationships envolving family.. if there is a problem in someones relationship i always mind my business because if they get back together the person will usually have a vendetta against you for talking shit, and if you interfer with the relationship the person can also blame you for starting problems.. seen this happen so many times..

people in general don't like to take responsibility.. and we can be very emotional when it comes to our partners

Thanks
    Hey! Of course your friend did not do quite right. But on this your life has not come to an end, everything continues on. You just need to meet a new girl and everything will start all over again. Choose the https://datingwebsitesreview.net/fling-com/ most interesting dating site for yourself and register. You will have a huge selection of girls who are looking forward to you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaKoi View Post
    FUCK MY GF OLDER SISTER that FUCKING old HAG!

Literally just made up with my GF after 3 days. That old fuckin HAG told my GF that she should think about it for 2+ weeks but finding out that it only took 3 days made her mad and disappointed in my GF. And so she cut my GF out and said that my GF chose me over her. WTF! That old crazy bitch is like 40, while we are young 20s, and because my GF thought independently, because my GF made an adult choice, that OLD FUCKING HAG made my GF sad and depressed.

Whats more, Well now my fucking GF is cutting me out for a while until she can please that old FUCKER.
    That dumb bitch has been single for 40 years and is never getting married and she doesn't know jack shit about dating. FUck her. She still lives with her parents, full time at a dead end job, no future at all. Government house as well that dumb bitch.

Fuck me for also dealing with this shit. Take my law degree, my trading knowledge and I should get the fuck out of here.
    First things first, did you see any direct messages from her sister or any actual proof that her sister said this stuff?

I'd be careful if I were you. If a girl cares about you enough, she won't give a fuck about what anyone else says, especially when she's in her 20s. Be careful of the branch swinging.