Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    1v1 me loser. Ill use an MP5 to snipe you across the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats a cronus.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you are TheKoreanSavage and you get meme'd on by the whole CoD community cuz you got caught reverse boosting for clips.

I have private hacks for the new CoD so I'll pass on making you rage and getting reported, once I get banned im not buying the game again.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Zombies is awesome, I've heard campaign is gucci. Fuck MP though, absolute garbage
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
    IDK why but modern battlefields just hit differently. I've tried the new ones, it didn't click on me. I miss the jets/maps
    Same

I played a ton of battlefield 3 with the squad then it tapered off after that

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Same

I played a ton of battlefield 3 with the squad then it tapered off after that
    I feel the same, thankfully they seem to be returning to that kind of style based on reports for the new Battlefield coming out next year. I really hope they bring it back together again and not present the same shit that came after BF3/BF4.

One thing for sure so far is that the scale is supposed to be even bigger.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I never said zombies was bad. I just said I keep crashing. Many people do this.
    You said zombies only had 1 map on release and I took that as "Zombies is lacking content", to which I basically said, there's more content than what meets the eye in zombies and a lot of players are just unaware of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Skill based matchmaking is not a good idea

Playing with shit players only keeps you a shit player, playing as a shit player with pros increases your skill for those who grind
    Assuming sbmm is basically the elo system that you see in competitive games, you'll get matched with better players as you win more and your mm rating goes up. I feel that the only people that complain about sbmm are people who want to smurf without having to make a smurf (which I fully understand btw, I was a diamond league player that bought smurfs on MPGH just so I can dunk on noobs in silver cause in high elo games you can't be as reckless and winning is more fun obviously). Trash players probably want sbmm so they get dicked on less. If you're a good player and you get matched against other good players that abuse what's strong (seems MP5s in this case), hate the game don't hate the player.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    Skill based matchmaking is not a good idea

Playing with shit players only keeps you a shit player, playing as a shit player with pros increases your skill for those who grind
    matthew here wiv big brains

even playing with shit players, you will level up. Yes? your level or rank or whatever the fuck they call it in new cods, will go up, and the people you verse, will get harder. So even if you a shit player, will gradually get harder. You will work your way up through the ranks. But for the time you are a shit player, you will be versing shit players until you get enough practice that you can start versing people better than you.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

matthew here wiv big brains

even playing with shit players, you will level up. Yes? your level or rank or whatever the fuck they call it in new cods, will go up, and the people you verse, will get harder. So even if you a shit player, will gradually get harder. You will work your way up through the ranks. But for the time you are a shit player, you will be versing shit players until you get enough practice that you can start versing people better than you.
    Silent here wiv the big brain

The reason why everyone is mad at SBMM is because you either do really well or really poorly. Every time you excel a little bit you get pushed right back down.. that's not how you get better.

When you play with SBMM you end up with a roller coaster like this

https://imgur.com/a/ewMuzAf

That's not fun or making you better

I was a hardstuck gold player in overwatch until I went to Masters. Playing more ranked games doesn't get you out of being hardstuck gold.

Skill based matchmaking is like playing ranked without the ELO rating in any other game. It's just crap. I'm surprised so many idiots on mpgh support it. This is literally nothing nothing like the original Call of Duties which were really casual games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

You said zombies only had 1 map on release and I took that as "Zombies is lacking content", to which I basically said, there's more content than what meets the eye in zombies and a lot of players are just unaware of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming sbmm is basically the elo system that you see in competitive games, you'll get matched with better players as you win more and your mm rating goes up. I feel that the only people that complain about sbmm are people who want to smurf without having to make a smurf (which I fully understand btw, I was a diamond league player that bought smurfs on MPGH just so I can dunk on noobs in silver cause in high elo games you can't be as reckless and winning is more fun obviously). Trash players probably want sbmm so they get dicked on less. If you're a good player and you get matched against other good players that abuse what's strong (seems MP5s in this case), hate the game don't hate the player.
    Yeah but why are you giving is game a pass for only having 1 zombies map? It's a good map but it's only one. All the previous CoD games gave you more on launch day. The Easter egg is 3 hours. That's it.

SBMM belongs in a ranked mode where there is an elo and actual number. Call of Duty was always a casual game. If I wanted to be competitive I would still play Rainbow Six Siege or OverWatch. I don't want to be forced into playing a competitive game when I'm trying to come home and just relax to Call of Duty

This game is trying to get you to have a kill death ratio of 1. There's no fun in this game when you constantly gets put up against better players as soon as you do well
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 11-19-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    im gay

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

Matthew (11-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Call of Duty has haters on every single game. Their games are simply just ok, countless people will still buy them no matter what. I'm having fun on the zombies and havent crashed xb1. Its only OK for me. I just like playing whatever is new

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Silent here wiv the big brain

The reason why everyone is mad at SBMM is because you either do really well or really poorly. Every time you excel a little bit you get pushed right back down.. that's not how you get better.

When you play with SBMM you end up with a roller coaster like this

That's not fun or making you better

I was a hardstuck gold player in overwatch until I went to Masters. Playing more ranked games doesn't get you out of being hardstuck gold.

Skill based matchmaking is like playing ranked without the ELO rating in any other game. It's just crap. I'm surprised so many idiots on mpgh support it. This is literally nothing nothing like the original Call of Duties which were really casual games.
    intellect here

your points are stupid. You do good in some games, and worse in others. Perhaps, you're just shit? if they calculate who you should be versing based on your past 3 games, that is absolutely idiotic. And honestly, I don't think they would do it like that. I am fairly certain they would base it on a variance of things not just the past few games you have played. Some of the thigns I imagine they would base it on, is shit like your K/d ratio, and how it evolves over time. Predidcting a good difficulty for you. Maybe rather than just KD, they might have something like the amounts of kills you get on certain ranks of players. For example, if you're mostly killing low ranking players, and rarely killing high ranking players.. it will place you somewhere in the middle. Same thing goes for deaths, it would likely have some basic record of what sort of players kill you most frequently, and find somewhere in the middle for you to be placed in your matchmaking.

Honestly dude, idfk how their matchmaking works. But the way you described it, as it changing based on your past 3-4 games, is retarded. I doubt, highly doubt it is that dysfunctional. I find it far more likely you are simply a shit player :P
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

intellect here

your points are stupid. You do good in some games, and worse in others. Perhaps, you're just shit? if they calculate who you should be versing based on your past 3 games, that is absolutely idiotic. And honestly, I don't think they would do it like that. I am fairly certain they would base it on a variance of things not just the past few games you have played. Some of the thigns I imagine they would base it on, is shit like your K/d ratio, and how it evolves over time. Predidcting a good difficulty for you. Maybe rather than just KD, they might have something like the amounts of kills you get on certain ranks of players. For example, if you're mostly killing low ranking players, and rarely killing high ranking players.. it will place you somewhere in the middle. Same thing goes for deaths, it would likely have some basic record of what sort of players kill you most frequently, and find somewhere in the middle for you to be placed in your matchmaking.

Honestly dude, idfk how their matchmaking works. But the way you described it, as it changing based on your past 3-4 games, is retarded. I doubt, highly doubt it is that dysfunctional. I find it far more likely you are simply a shit player :P
    A. I never claimed that anyone is or is not good at this game, but I guarantee you I'm better than you.

B. This is how the game works. I linked an image. This is an extreme elo ranking. If you look at the image you see the roller coaster of the score. You clearly don't play this game, otherwise you would complain about it some more.

C. You just gonna ignore everythig I said earlier? CoD was always a casual game. If you want competitiveness then you release a ranked mode or you play Rainbow Six, a much better game for that sort of thing. With your logic all those people that are hard stuck gold in OverWatch should naturally climb up. You don't get better just having yourself get bounce up and down again people that are better or worse than you constantly.

Silent wiv the big brain
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 11-19-2020 at 07:52 PM.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    A. I never claimed that anyone is or is not good at this game, but I guarantee you I'm better than you.

B. This is how the game works. I linked an image. This is an extreme elo ranking. If you look at the image you see the roller coaster of the score. You clearly don't play this game, otherwise you would complain about it some more.

C. You just gonna ignore everythig I said earlier? CoD was always a casual game. If you want competitiveness then you release a ranked mode or you play Rainbow Six, a much better game for that sort of thing. With your logic all those people that are hard stuck gold in OverWatch should naturally climb up. You don't get better just having yourself get bounce up and down again people that are better or worse than you constantly.

Silent wiv the big brain
    dude take your peanut sized brain elsewhere. you have told me that its shit, the matchmaking, but perhaps you just hold this bias because you are completely horrific at this game? and likely all other games.

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    Only times I can have fun playing this game is when I'm with my friends that have less than a 1 kd lol. I have around a 2.5 so if I play by myself its almost unbearable. I don't mind sbmm to an extent, but when its this crazy, it just ruins the experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Every CoD since BO2 is trash tbh. They shit one out every year on a rushed schedule, and are designed to not only cause initial purchase, but to shill overpriced MTX.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

pinkcow6661 (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    Modern Warfare 2019 changed a lot our perspective over the entire series and I see it in reviews.

Story wise, a good campaign but very short and the graphics are also not very "interesting". Could be (and is) the company "Treyarch" but I left with a "meh" mood.

Haven't played a lot of multiplayer just a round of zombies but nothing surprised me. Overall the game is kinda eh to me, but props to them for a nice story but short.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-for-greatness
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...k-ops-cold-war
    https://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty...ld-war-review/
    https://www.ign.com/games/call-of-du...k-ops-cold-war

As you see, not very good rates.
    Last edited by T-800; 11-20-2020 at 04:15 AM. Reason: reviews

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would say; there is nothing wrong with SBMM-- people give a lot of shit to it because they don't like to be challenged by the better players because of SBMM. Only thing I have issue with it is that, everyone else = good, my teammates: suck - other than that, the feature is okay/decent at best, needs more tingering.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast