Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

dude take your peanut sized brain elsewhere. you have told me that its shit, the matchmaking, but perhaps you just hold this bias because you are completely horrific at this game? and likely all other games.
    DuDe TaKe YoUr PeAnUt SiZeD bRaIn ElSeWhErE.

you have told me that its shit, the matchmaking, but perhaps you just hold this bias because you are completely horrific at this game? and likely all other games.
    You clearly dont know what you are talking bout and have never played the game. Even if I was the worst player in the game, my opinion would still be valid since SBMM affects everybody in this game. Your brain is smooth.

Silent wiv the big brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I would say; there is nothing wrong with SBMM-- people give a lot of shit to it because they don't like to be challenged by the better players because of SBMM. Only thing I have issue with it is that, everyone else = good, my teammates: suck - other than that, the feature is okay/decent at best, needs more tingering.
    You clearly ahve not played call of duty much.

"
    SBMM-- people give a lot of shit to it because they don't like to be challenged by the better players because of
    You ignore everything else I have said. I dont think you have played any previous CoDs you think that SBMM means that you should just git good.

Oh man did I just insult you?? Oh no are you going to cry about you being a staff member again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Modern Warfare 2019 changed a lot our perspective over the entire series and I see it in reviews.

Story wise, a good campaign but very short and the graphics are also not very "interesting". Could be (and is) the company "Treyarch" but I left with a "meh" mood.

Haven't played a lot of multiplayer just a round of zombies but nothing surprised me. Overall the game is kinda eh to me, but props to them for a nice story but short.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-for-greatness
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/play...k-ops-cold-war
    https://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty...ld-war-review/
    https://www.ign.com/games/call-of-du...k-ops-cold-war

As you see, not very good rates.
    When was the last time you bought a CoD for the campaign? I get that its a valid point that they put work into the campaign, but releasing a bad game is no excuse. The game is just incomplete. The zombies was nice, but its only one map and constantly crashed of the people.

Its 69% mulitplayer.

30% zombies

1% campaign
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 11-20-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    im gay

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post

You clearly dont know what you are talking bout and have never played the game. Even if I was the worst player in the game, my opinion would still be valid since SBMM affects everybody in this game. Your brain is smooth.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"

You ignore everything else I have said. I dont think you have played any previous CoDs you think that SBMM means that you should just git good.

Oh man did I just insult you?? Oh no are you going to cry about you being a staff member again?

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time you bought a CoD for the campaign? I get that its a valid point that they put work into the campaign, but releasing a bad game is no excuse. The game is just incomplete. The zombies was nice, but its only one map and constantly crashed of the people.

Its 69% mulitplayer.

30% zombies

1% campaign
    I have played Call of Duty games since 2003, all the way through Modern Warfare (2019) release, and did a alpha/beta test to Cold War, I sure as hell ain't sitting in a hacking/marketplace forum and complain about how "bad" sbmm is.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

yeah i never played the game, but i know how games work you sperg. apparently, you do not. CoD has had SBMM since AW, they have had time to work out the shitty details and make it work. Seems you are just a sperg who is consistently bad at games. Sorry to burst your bubbbbble kiddo

Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    cod has been trash for years your sentiment is nothing new

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (11-20-2020)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"

- - - Updated - - -

Its 69% mulitplayer.

30% zombies

1% campaign

I mostly buy CoD games for campaigns. Last one would be 2019 (Modern Warfare). I know Treyarch makes great campaigns and I was not wrong with this one too. It was good just way too short.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    4 pages of people arguing about a shite game. GG

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

pinkcow6661 (11-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You cant see your enemies past like mid range.

I keep crashing at zombies

The gunplay is terrible

Everybody running around with an MP5 can suck my dick.

But worst of all? Skill Based Matchmaking.

I have a game where I get a 2.0 kd. Then the next game I get a lobby with everyone running MP5s. They have honestly made a game worse than MW2019. I wish I can get my money back for this atrocity.
    and don't even get me started on the campaign, that shit was HYPER BUGGY
    and was trying so hard to imitate BO1 it got to the point I felt the same way I feel when I watch a fanmade sequel to an anime

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Modern warfare is 10000x better imo. Very glitchy game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Should I ?

EDIT: Alright, honestly though, I do agree with him.

Got quite a few hours invested in this game while playing through the newest Yakuza, and fuck me if it didn't kick my ass. For starters, my first 3 games were against 5 level 55/ prestige 1 and I just got pubstomped. Not a good start, and honestly, SBM is a mistake that will only become more apparent with time. Mid-Range to Long Range is a fucking gamble and honestly I do not know how the hell I die to some of these people, but worse than that, at 100% resolution you still cant see them for shit thanks to weird lighting issues with most maps. The MP5 needs an insane nerf, my grind to level 4 to get create-a-class unlocked was a fucking grueling endeavor, because every trade you get into is with that gun, and unless I use my AK, I will lose that fight. Probably lose even if I had it. Personal gripes but I get where he is coming from.

To add to this, the fucking footsteps. Why can I not do my settings like MW? Why even after going to 3 websites to figure this out, I still BARELY hear them. Whatever gunfight I engage in, there's always a snake to your left or right ready to jump in and kill you instead, and it is kind of absurd there isn't better sound options to combat this pretty simple issue.
    Last edited by Anti; 11-21-2020 at 07:15 AM.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Im prestige 3 level 100 alrdy. heres the secret boys: buy an alternate account, subscribe to a cloud gaming vps like shadow, install ahk and cod cw on ur shadow, buy a alt acc on plati for dollars, and then make a afk script dm me if u need mine, name ur bot something believeable but also funny and let him run overnight. pro tip: run shadow on a VPS so its 24/7 uptime. next step is to join ur second account when it is in queue or in game, and trust me you will get absolute BOT LOBBIES, some god lobbies.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    I mostly buy CoD games for campaigns. Last one would be 2019 (Modern Warfare). I know Treyarch makes great campaigns and I was not wrong with this one too. It was good just way too short.
    How ironic, the best part about Cold War was the campaign. I didnt play it myself, but I only heard good things about it. They should release a co-op campaign tho id play that in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Im prestige 3 level 100 alrdy. heres the secret boys: buy an alternate account, subscribe to a cloud gaming vps like shadow, install ahk and cod cw on ur shadow, buy a alt acc on plati for dollars, and then make a afk script dm me if u need mine, name ur bot something believeable but also funny and let him run overnight. pro tip: run shadow on a VPS so its 24/7 uptime. next step is to join ur second account when it is in queue or in game, and trust me you will get absolute BOT LOBBIES, some god lobbies.
    That souns like you could have a shit ton of fun with bot lobbies, but its too much work for me to do it. I shouldnt need to do some shit for me to enjoy the game.
    im gay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Can you do any of this on PS5? Ill pay you if you sit this up for me lol

Thanks
    I like this game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have a RTX 3080 10gb Ventus 3X OC and it still crashes. I repaired it using blizzard and deleted the player folder and it didnt crash that game.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234