Thread: WelalaJoJo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

WelalaJoJo

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3693879
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1520310
    Trade details: Giveaway for GENSHIN IMPACT 8080 CRYSTALS
    Picture proof of scam occurring: https://imgur.com/a/przC81V
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

Due to the recent vulnerability of 2FA system in Genshin Impact's website that let users bypass the 2FA verification for email linked accounts to change account password, @WelalaJoJo exploited the bypass and changed my account password. I managed to get back my account and changed my password and linked it to my phone number.
    Member - 30/05/2012
    Premium - 01/11/2020
    News Force - 12/05/2019 till present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I didn't change your password. What the hell I didn't even log in your account. This is absurd. I was busy these few days so I didn't check thread often.

You don't want the giveaway it's fine. Don't ruin my reputation for no reason. Everybody has to provide their user and password to me to recharge if not how can I access your account recharge for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @WelalaJoJo

so how come his password got changed after he shared with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am definitely not the one that change his password, I didn't even log in. There is a known issue for some Mihoyo players who have gotten password error. I'm not sure if this is a bug or hacked by someone, but once you reset the password its fine. As long as the account is binded to email or phone, nobody can take your account. Items can't even be traded in genshin impact.

EDITED: @Banana I'm not that stupid. Change password and then what? You still can retrieve it back via email or phone. I have got much better things to do my friend. Its either a bug or your prolly shared your password somewhere else and accused me for nothing.
    Last edited by WelalaJoJo; 11-20-2020 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @WelalaJoJo

so far this case is about your giveaway from what I seen his password was changed when acc was sent to you we will ignore that for now will ask @Banana to send you another account for GS to finish your giveaway and confirm that you method is working anyway as far as I know most of them are patched and stolen CC are banned at MPGH he will contact you via new account.
    @Banana

do send him a acc to finish giveaway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't wish to give him the giveaway. Any mods or other high reps with genshin impact account can PM me. I'll give you vouch copies.

EDITED: Please select the other winner first. @Butter is not comfortable for providing his account details. Please pardon me for replying slow and not online often for the giveaway. My mum had just removed her cancerous tumor and I have been taking care of her. If you really need proof for this I can send you her hospital report privately. Appreciate everyone for the patience.
    Last edited by WelalaJoJo; 11-20-2020 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @WelalaJoJo

user is active and winner of the giveaway
    so get account he sends and finished the giveaway...

so first finish this then I will pick another winner at your thread. and this can be closed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have received the crystals, odd that it's 8500 instead of 8080 but thank you for completing the service.
    @Azerila @WelalaJoJo
    Member - 30/05/2012
    Premium - 01/11/2020
    News Force - 12/05/2019 till present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The report is Resolved.