Scammed by Nike 6.0

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=914741

Thread link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...367945&page=17

Trade details:
    6 PSN game codes for $202 USD.

Picture proof of scam occurring: https://imgur.com/a/cTOKqd1

Comments/Information:

Alright, so I recently bought a PS5. I was looking to buy a few games and save some money. I saw Nike 6.0's thread about PS games.

I contact him, and asked him for games, not accounts. He tells me he sells them for 70% of the PSN Store prices. I was like, okay, that's still a good deal.

I ask him what his prices are, so for Cold War which is $70 on the PSN store. 70% of $70 is 49 USD.

I take a day to think about it, because I was first on the fence, but then I changed my mind and decided to proceed.

So I go to message him the next day, and I find that he sent me a link. It was to a tele gram group link. I haven't been here for a while (I used to come here daily and was up-to-date with everything) so I figured, oh why not.. messaging on tele was a bit easier than the IM chat here (sorry).

So I enter the group, and it's basically the same guy posting the same messages like in the thread above.

So I add him on ********, and we talk, and I confirm what his prices were.

The PSN Store prices are currently
    NBA 2K21 = $70
    Cold War = $70
    Watch Dogs: Legion = $40
    Star Wars Squadrons = $24
    Cyberpunk 2077 = $60
    STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order = $24

So his prices were:
    NBA 2K21= $49
    Cold War= $49
    Watch Dogs: Legion = $28
    Star Wars Squadrons = $16.80
    Cyberpunk 2077 = $42
    STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order = $16.8

In total, instead of paying $288 USD, I only had to pay $201.60 USD.

I thought it was a fair deal. It seemed like people used his services for years and he got multiple good vouches. Prices weren't too good to be true as well so it didn't feel like a scam.

He tells me he was getting them ready. I waited for a bit then he told me he's ready.

He asked for my PSN ID and my email. So I sent it.

I get a text with a 6 digit code since I have 2FA setup. He asks me for it. I thought... how did he even get in.

Didn't think too much of it since it's a new PSN with a few games from 2015. Plus, I have 2FA so I was pretty secure. Anyways, I give him the code. He logs in and tells me to wait.

After a few minutes, he sends me the codes and instructions on how to redeem them. I see that they're a bit longer than usual because PSN codes are 12-digits, not 25+.

I tell him that I can't redeem them and at that point I notice my messages on tele were gone. I thought it was a glitch, but then I googled it and it turns out it's a feature on ********. I have never used ******** so I thought my chats would be saved... I was wrong. I get a weird feeling about it. So then I took a screenshot, just in case he deletes them again.

He then sends me a screenshot of where he got the code from. I didn't know what website it was from, but I googled the description in quotas and managed to get to a website called buygames.ps. Anyways, he offers to do them himself. I was like, why not.. I already gave him access once. He logs in again, and asks for the 6-digit code again. I give it to him.

I look at the screenshot again and see that at the bottom, it says that 'this game is not transferred as a game key'. I get a bad feeling towards all this because a) clearly he was bluffing, and b) the price is higher on the website than his price.. so why would he lose money.

Then I got back to tele to confront him and he goes ghost. Deletes all the messages, and even deletes the whole thread. At this point, I knew I effed up. I went to the read the rules and now I figured why the word 'tele..' was blocked. It was against the rules...

"No 3rd party communications are allowed, usage of any such 3rd party apps if found will result in warning/infraction/ban. If any 3rd party communication is mentioned in a thread or post, it will be deleted and user warned/infracted/banned."

I knew I effed up even more now. Like I said, I haven't been here for a while so I didn't know what the new rules were.

Anyways, I couldn't go back on time, so I go to IM and call him out. He plays dumb and says it wasn't him. So then I confront him about the link. Doesn't say anything. He plays dumb again and asks what I bought.

[6:43:26 PM] Nike 6.0: what did you buy? for that amount? it's a lot
    [6:44:36 PM] Diminished: NBA 2K21 Cold War Watch Dogs: Legion Star Wars Squadrons Cyberpunk 2077 STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™
    [6:46:28 PM] Nike 6.0: https://www.amazon.com/Watch-Dogs-Le...5915963&sr=8-2
    [6:46:55 PM] Nike 6.0: I buy only verified codes on Amazon with a discount and resell

I check the link, and I see that Watch Dogs Legion is currently going for $49.94 USD. The price I paid for it was $28. That link was also for a PS4 disc, not a digital code. Amazon doesn't even sell PS4/PS5 codes. They only sold Xbox One codes, and they weren't even in stock anyways. His claim didn't make sense at all because he would be losing money, and not profiting at all.

He then says..

[6:47:47 PM] Nike 6.0: and that is very rare. basically I only sell accounts. Those games that you wrote cost a maximum of $ 70-90 on your account

That doesn't add up to what he says here about his prices for codes....

[Yesterday at 1:19 PM] Diminished: I'm interested in 2k21, Fifa 21, last of us 2, watch dogs legion, Cold War, miles Morales, assassin's creed and cyberpunk 2077
    [Yesterday at 1:19 PM] Diminished: for ps5
    [Yesterday at 1:19 PM] Nike 6.0: price 70% official store
    [Yesterday at 1:21 PM] Nike 6.0: 70% code
    [Yesterday at 1:21 PM] Nike 6.0: 18-20$ account

This guy was clearly bullshitting.

I then get an email from MPGH telling me that "someone has tried to log into your account on MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 2.135.132.242"

I look up that IP and I found out it's from Kazakhstan. It's funny because when I checked the number of his tele account, the country code started with #7.

Clearly, it's not a coincidence. What are the odds that this would happen? Why would anyone want access to my account? It's not like I'm active daily... I only became active a day ago and the only person I spoke to was... you name is... Nike 6.0.

At this point, I confront him again. Like before, he avoids it.

He continues to play dumb. I give up lol. I gave him a few chances to return my money but he kept playing dumb, so I just gave up and now I'm writing this.

Unfortunately, I only managed to get 2 screenshots because I didn't know about ********'s feature about deleting messages for everyone :/. I've bought/ sold through MPGH multiple times, and have a pretty good record of dealing with legitimate folks. I hope my explanations and my other proof in the imgur link is sufficient enough to take this idiot down. I got burned, and want to make sure no one else gets burned again.
    Last edited by Diminished; 11-20-2020 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Fixed a sentence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Nike 6.0

Respond to This from what I saw you shared a TG channel with him and he bought it there from you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @Nike 6.0

Respond to This from what I saw you shared a TG channel with him and he bought it there from you.
    I don't have his contacts. ******** group for distribution of games.

Where is the screenshot of payment receipts? Where are screenshots of my ******** contacts?

- - - Updated - - -

obviously the person is lying. I have been working here for more than 2 years, for all the time I have not one dispute. I think you're just a person from a competitor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Nike 6.0 by the point that you have sent him your t.g channel all responsibility of this is on you.

tg chat can be removed I don't take that as proof as well. as it's not allowed to use here it won't count on proof too.
    you can remove it he can remove it as well for both sides.

Thanks
    @Nike 6.0 by the point that you have sent him your t.g channel all responsibility of this is on you.

tg chat can be removed I don't take that as proof as well. as it's not allowed to use here it won't count on proof too.
    you can remove it he can remove it as well for both sides.
    Did he send to btc? My billing information? He wrote to send a pipe to an unknown number and did not send a check, I doubt it.

What is the problem. Challenge the pipeal system? It's just a lie. There are no payments, he just wants to ruin his reputation.

My account is not worth $ 200. My reputation is more valuable. But I will not send money to some rogue just like that!

What prevented him from purchasing 1 code and activating why is the amount of $ 200? Not $ 500 or $ 1000? Did he make it up?

on this forum there are people who worked with me for more than $ 100 - 300 - 400. And I did not deceive anyone
    Last edited by Nike 6.0; 11-21-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I would like to see full chat logs on both sides, receipts and everything. @Diminished / @Nike 6.0
    Reputation power: 52

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    While I admit I could've done my due diligences, here are the facts.

1. He sends me a link to a TG chat with messages of the same services he offers. It was a read-only group with just him messaging. Only one person has access to that link, and that's the admin.
    2. I contact him (the admin) on TG.
    3. Gives me the exact same prices on TG as the MPGH IM.
    4. He deletes all threads, the group link, and changes his account username.
    5. Tries to get into MPGH account and fails miserably.
    6. Says he doesn't deal with these amounts of numbers, yet he explicitly says he offers games at 70% of the official store. The price I paid is exactly 70% value of the official store. The total would've been $288, but at 70% value, it's $201.60, which is the amount I rounded up to $202 and paid.

I could've tried out one game, but I was excited in the moment and didn't think straight. That's my fault. However, I have nothing to gain from doing all this, except for making sure MPGH continues to have legitimate sellers, like the hundreds of people I dealt with. I've already lost my money. It would be nice to get it back.. but at this point I've got nothing to lose. I've also got no absolute reason to make random keys and "frame" this guy who I have never dealt with until two days ago - who continues claiming he's legit.. which he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I would like to see full chat logs on both sides, receipts and everything. @Diminished / @Nike 6.0
    @Nani https://imgur.com/a/ROQW3Z8

I've copied it as well.

[Last Thursday at 12:21 PM] Diminished: hey
    [Last Thursday at 12:22 PM] Diminished: I'm interested in a few games
    [Last Thursday at 12:22 PM] Diminished: these are codes that are redeemable on PSN correct? I'm not looking for accounts
    [Last Thursday at 12:22 PM] Diminished: And they're for PS5?
    [Last Thursday at 12:22 PM] Nike 6.0: Hey yes
    [Last Thursday at 12:23 PM] Diminished: I'm interested in 2k21, Fifa 21, last of us 2, watch dogs legion, Cold War, miles Morales, assassin's creed and cyberpunk 2088
    [Last Thursday at 12:24 PM] Nike 6.0: price 70% official store
    [Last Thursday at 12:24 PM] Diminished: Cold War
    [Last Thursday at 12:24 PM] Diminished: sorry
    [Last Thursday at 12:24 PM] Nike 6.0: 49$ ps5 ver
    [Last Thursday at 12:25 PM] Diminished: Cold War is 18-20$ on your post?
    [Last Thursday at 12:25 PM] Diminished: so are almost other games?
    [Last Thursday at 12:25 PM] Nike 6.0: this is not the price for you
    [Last Thursday at 12:25 PM] Diminished: ...why?
    [Last Thursday at 1:18 PM] Diminished: ?
    [Last Thursday at 1:18 PM] Nike 6.0: what you need>?
    [Last Thursday at 1:19 PM] Diminished: I'm interested in 2k21, Fifa 21, last of us 2, watch dogs legion, Cold War, miles Morales, assassin's creed and cyberpunk 2077
    [Last Thursday at 1:19 PM] Diminished: for ps5
    [Last Thursday at 1:19 PM] Nike 6.0: price 70% official store
    [Last Thursday at 1:20 PM] Diminished: but your prices are cheaper on your post lol, how is it 70% if the official store when you're advertising all these games for $18-20?
    [Last Thursday at 1:21 PM] Nike 6.0: 70% code
    [Last Thursday at 1:21 PM] Nike 6.0: 18-20$ account
    [Last Thursday at 1:21 PM] Nike 6.0: understand?
    [Last Thursday at 1:21 PM] Diminished: okay, thank you for explaining that
    [Last Thursday at 1:21 PM] Diminished: you never mentioned that anywhere
    [Last Thursday at 1:22 PM] Nike 6.0: Hello, I am selling PSN Accounts
    [Last Thursday at 1:22 PM] Nike 6.0: first post
    [Last Thursday at 1:23 PM] Diminished: I just saw that, aplogies
    [Last Thursday at 1:23 PM] Diminished: okay thank you
    [Last Thursday at 1:23 PM] Nike 6.0: )))
    [Last Thursday at 2:43 PM] Nike 6.0: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 6:14 PM] Diminished: lol good luck getting banned
    [Yesterday at 6:14 PM] Diminished: got screens
    [Yesterday at 6:37 PM] Nike 6.0: hey what is the problem?
    [Yesterday at 6:37 PM] Diminished: you just deleted all my messages on ********
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Diminished: te le gram
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Diminished: and sent me codes that don't work
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Nike 6.0: You can't delete anything here
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Nike 6.0: i sell accounts
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Diminished: what's this?
    [Yesterday at 6:38 PM] Diminished: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 6:39 PM] Nike 6.0: ?
    [Yesterday at 6:39 PM] Diminished: [Yesterday at 1:23 PM] Nike 6.0: ))) [Yesterday at 2:43 PM] Nike 6.0: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 6:39 PM] Diminished: you sent this yesterday
    [Yesterday at 6:39 PM] Diminished: I added you, and sent you $202.00 USD
    [Yesterday at 6:39 PM] Nike 6.0: omg
    [Yesterday at 6:40 PM] Nike 6.0: you sure?
    [Yesterday at 6:40 PM] Nike 6.0: me send?
    [Yesterday at 6:40 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 6:40 PM] Diminished: yeah...
    [Yesterday at 6:41 PM] Nike 6.0: btc?
    [Yesterday at 6:41 PM] Diminished: paypal
    [Yesterday at 6:43 PM] Nike 6.0: what did you buy? for that amount? it's a lot
    [Yesterday at 6:44 PM] Diminished: NBA 2K21 Cold War Watch Dogs: Legion Star Wars Squadrons Cyberpunk 2077 STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™
    [Yesterday at 6:46 PM] Nike 6.0: https://www.amazon.com/Watch-Dogs-Le...5915963&sr=8-2
    [Yesterday at 6:46 PM] Nike 6.0: I buy only verified codes on Amazon with a discount and resell
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Diminished: buddy
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Diminished: [Yesterday at 2:43 PM] Nike 6.0: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Diminished: you sent this lmao
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Diminished: and I have screenshots of our messages that you deleted
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Nike 6.0: and that is very rare. basically I only sell accounts. Those games that you wrote cost a maximum of $ 70-90 on your account
    [Yesterday at 6:47 PM] Nike 6.0: omg
    [Yesterday at 6:49 PM] Diminished: im uploading the pictures now and posting it on the scammer grave
    [Yesterday at 6:49 PM] Diminished: gg
    [Yesterday at 6:49 PM] Nike 6.0: good luck
    [Yesterday at 6:49 PM] Diminished: give me my money back then
    [Yesterday at 6:52 PM] Diminished: [Yesterday at 1:19 PM] Nike 6.0: price 70% official store
    [Yesterday at 6:52 PM] Diminished: your prices were exactly the same
    [Yesterday at 6:53 PM] Diminished: 70% off all these games I bought
    [Yesterday at 6:53 PM] Diminished: lol, don't tell me they're a max of $70-90.
    [Yesterday at 6:53 PM] Nike 6.0: yes if you need code I can arrange for you through Amazon
    [Yesterday at 6:54 PM] Nike 6.0: if you need account
    [Yesterday at 6:54 PM] Nike 6.0: NBA 2K21 Cold War Watch Dogs: Legion Star Wars Squadrons Cyberpunk 2077 STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™
    [Yesterday at 6:55 PM] Nike 6.0: 10$ nba 16$ cod 15$ legion 6$ star wars 15$ cyberpunk 6$ fallen
    [Yesterday at 6:55 PM] Nike 6.0: 68$ for all
    [Yesterday at 7:02 PM] Diminished: so tell me, who sent this link?
    [Yesterday at 7:02 PM] Diminished: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 7:02 PM] Diminished: because it's clearly in this chat
    [Yesterday at 7:13 PM] Diminished: nice try logging into my account
    [Yesterday at 7:17 PM] Nike 6.0: what do you mean?
    [Yesterday at 7:18 PM] Diminished: you sent a message here, yesterday @2:43 PM
    [Yesterday at 7:18 PM] Diminished: [Yesterday at 2:43 PM] Nike 6.0: https://t .me/joinchat/AAAAAFCAypWslc5Qf0C_FA
    [Yesterday at 7:19 PM] Nike 6.0: giveaway group? free account?
    [Yesterday at 7:20 PM] Diminished: point is you sent it
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Diminished: and your prices are literally the exact same as your thread
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Diminished: I have screenshots lmao
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Diminished: so stop acting dumb and return my money
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Nike 6.0: You are drunk?
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Diminished: before I report you on mpgh
    [Yesterday at 7:21 PM] Diminished: nope, you're acting dumb lol
    [Yesterday at 7:22 PM] Nike 6.0: ohh ok ok
    [Yesterday at 7:23 PM] Nike 6.0: you must have had a tough day. Or did someone pay you to ruin my reputation? I will upset you, you will not succeed. I have many responses. I will submit all my accounts to the administration for verification
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Nike 6.0: When are you going to ask for a free account?
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Diminished: how long are you going to keep this up?
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Diminished: so who's email is this? digitalkeyspsx5@gmail.com
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Diminished: who's IP is this? 2.135.132.242
    [Yesterday at 7:24 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 7:26 PM] Nike 6.0: it's very fun with you, I need to go
    [Yesterday at 7:26 PM] Diminished: I sent $202 USD to digitalkeyspsx5@gmail.com
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Diminished: I went into the ******** group link
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Diminished: t e le gram group link*
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Nike 6.0: 1FUbWaE6UM9EVee7rNZJYTHJoF1yJEQu7D
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Diminished: and messaged you.
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Nike 6.0: send me pls
    [Yesterday at 7:27 PM] Nike 6.0: 202
    [Yesterday at 7:28 PM] Diminished: im not sending you shit
    [Yesterday at 7:28 PM] Diminished: so you're saying you didn't do this huh
    [Yesterday at 7:29 PM] Nike 6.0: omg
    [Yesterday at 7:30 PM] Nike 6.0: send me 202 $ i will give you a guarantee for a year to your accounts
    [Yesterday at 7:31 PM] Diminished: who's email is this? digitalkeyspsx5@gmail.com
    [Yesterday at 7:31 PM] Nike 6.0: How should I know?
    [Yesterday at 7:33 PM] Diminished: who's this then? https://imgur.com/GlUhIx2
    [Yesterday at 7:35 PM] Nike 6.0: empty page
    [Yesterday at 7:35 PM] Diminished: https://imgur.com/GlUhIx2 there's an image
    [Yesterday at 7:36 PM] Diminished: of your ******** account
    [Yesterday at 7:36 PM] Diminished: t e legram account
    [Yesterday at 7:37 PM] Nike 6.0: Alexxx?
    [Yesterday at 7:38 PM] Diminished: who tf is alexxx? it's a screenshot from ******** user Digital Ps4/Ps3 PSN
    [Yesterday at 7:39 PM] Nike 6.0: my tele alexx ps5
    [Yesterday at 7:40 PM] Diminished: who sent me this code for nba 2k21? 8*B*4-3*A*6-E6*B8-C*F*7-854B-D5F7
    [Yesterday at 7:40 PM] Nike 6.0: what is it?
    [Yesterday at 7:41 PM] Diminished: it's a code for NBA 2K21 for PS5
    [Yesterday at 7:41 PM] Diminished: I got it from you
    [Yesterday at 7:41 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 7:43 PM] Diminished: alright, you're clearly not cooperating
    [Yesterday at 7:43 PM] Diminished: I'm going to be posting in the scammer thread soon
    [Yesterday at 7:43 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 7:44 PM] Diminished: it's funny how the teleg ram group worked earlier today but now it's not working
    [Yesterday at 7:44 PM] Diminished: so explain to me, who was I speaking to on ********? you sent me the link to it
    [Yesterday at 7:44 PM] Nike 6.0: for your show I can give you maximum minecraft or a 3 month subscription. No longer pulls
    [Yesterday at 7:45 PM] Nike 6.0: Stop, I'll die of laughter
    [Yesterday at 7:46 PM] Diminished: so who's this on tele gram? @psxdigital
    [Yesterday at 7:46 PM] Nike 6.0: I don’t know who it is
    [Yesterday at 7:47 PM] Nike 6.0: but I will write to him
    [Yesterday at 7:47 PM] Diminished: so what's that group link you sent?
    [Yesterday at 7:47 PM] Nike 6.0:
    [Yesterday at 7:47 PM] Diminished: well, the group link you sent above doesn't work.. and that user doesn't exist anymore
    [Yesterday at 7:47 PM] Nike 6.0: free account
    [Yesterday at 7:48 PM] Diminished: have fun getting banned
    [Yesterday at 7:48 PM] Nike 6.0: ok ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Diminished chat shot need to be in from of screen shot.
    I've uploaded the screenshots on imgur and copied the text in case it's hard to read or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @ @Nike 6.0 you have 24 hours to provide the buyer ( @Diminished ) the account or a refund. It is your responsibility to take care of your account and not allow someone else to communicate for you, it may have confused the buyer with whom he was communicating, which can be read within the screenshot provided by the OP.

BTC:
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    @ @Nike 6.0 you have 24 hours to provide the buyer ( @Diminished ) the account or a refund. It is your responsibility to take care of your account and not allow someone else to communicate for you, it may have confused the buyer with whom he was communicating, which can be read within the screenshot provided by the OP.
    I don't have it in the list of contacts, not in ******** or *****.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not exactly an idiot. Just send money like that. As I can see, he misled the administration.

- - - Updated - - -

My clients told me. That it's just competitors trying to oust me from the market. And it's easier for me to create a new account and buy:
    Interested in becoming a Premium Seller?
    For a one time fee of $ 100USD, you can become a permanent MPGH premium seller.
    Let this shit suck my dick.
    This freak will return to you

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the moderators who bought accounts from me. Helped me to keep my entire list of clients from mpgh website. It won't be difficult to transfer everyone. Thank you that there are people who are not indifferent to my presence here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike 6.0 View Post
    None is talking about the TG / DC, we're talking about the fact that someone had ACCESS to your MPGH account, which was used to share a TG channel

I'm not exactly an idiot. Just send money like that. As I can see, he misled the administration.
    How has he exactly "misled" the staff members within the community? I asked both of you to share entire chats within the screenshots, he has provided everything, you have not, that's not "misleading" anyone, it's working / cooperating when something is being asked for, it's still your responsibility to not allow anyone into your account, and use your account to share links to reach outside contact.

BTC:

Achievements:

Thanks
    what can I share, he wrote to me that he allegedly sent me money. I don't have him in my contacts, I didn't sell anything to this person. I can also issue a complaint to anyone and write that I sent money and am waiting for a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of return, I don’t know it, no account or contacts. On what basis is he a fraudster to send

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn't he make sure on the forum that it was me? Why did he send an amount of 200 ??? as he writes. I do not believe that you can send money to the first person you meet.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

He wrote that a 2fa account was included. Who knows his password ??? You cannot enter the psn system without a password. I think that he came up with all this. Or it was hacked and it is not the owner who is sitting on the account at the moment, but a scam

- - - Updated - - -

I have published free games. No more if

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Of course you don't.. you removed me on TG lol.

So please explain:.

1. Why did you send the TG group link?
    2. Who was behind it?
    3. Why were your prices for accounts and codes on the TG group the exact same as your MPGH threads?
    4. If you're not the admin, then who is? How'd you get access to the link? How do you know them?
    5. If you do know them, then help me try to get my money or the games I paid for.
    6. Why did you try to hack into my MPGH account?
    7. Why is your IP address from the same country as the TG admin phone number?
    8. Why you advertise you get games for 70% of the PSN store yet you sent screenshots of where you get the codes from (Amazon) and you actually lose money instead of profiting.

You're a terrible liar lmfao.

If you're saying you're so legit, then how about this. We'll deal through a middleman this time, and you get me valid NBA 2K21, CoD: Cold War, and Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 game codes. We can figure out a payment arrangement that might work for both us. I get my games, you have a chance of not getting banned because that's honestly up to the admins.

OR, you figure out who the admin of the TG group (assuming it's not you, like you keep saying) and manage to get me my codes from them. Codes that work...and aren't 26 digit codes lol.
    Last edited by Diminished; 11-22-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks
    Write the name of the ******** channel. Write the mail where you sent it. Write the contacts of everyone with whom you communicated and the phone number. Your contacts are not in my ********.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Buddy just shut the fuck up and explain who sent that link and why. It's in the god damn screenshots LOL. I didn't pull all this shit out of my ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast