Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Scammed by Kanibas

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=993845
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1519440
    Trade details: I asked for 50$ worth of btc and he charges 15% extra for that. I instead received 40$
    Picture proof of scam occurring: https://prntscr.com/vpy9qs
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

So basically we agreed on 50$ worth of btc and he charges 15% for that.
    Basic math means 50 + 15% = 57.5
    I sent 57.5 and received instead of 50, 40.
    Not sure what happend there why I got that and he agreed to refund me.
    He said he gonna refund 7.5$ means I paid 50$ for 40$ which isn't the correct math.

Basically the guy didn't scam me he just dunno how math works.
    He said 50$ - 15% = 7.5 so he gonna refund me 7.5$ ????

If I received 40$, that means the deal is for 40$ which means 40 + 15% (that he charges) = to 46$
    So I should get 11.5$ refund.... can't belive I acutaly made a scam report but the guy is an idiot

[/CENTER]
    Bulk Discounts also available , Thanks for your time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Please post screenshots of chat logs from IM @xJudgez
    Reputation power: 52

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My b, high as fuck. I literally admitted I was incorrect to this kid lmao. What I was saying is IF I refunded you $7.50 out of the $57.50 you sent, it'd be like you sent $50, so I'd take 15% from that instead which is $42.50 in btc right? & you said you received $40. Granted I was off by a couple bucks as I was doing math off the top of my head, but I don't see a reason as to why you created a scam report over $3. I refunded you a little before you made this scam report, I just deleted you off of my friend's list without saying anything because I'd rather not deal with people with very little decency that can't not resort to name calling when they get upset.. Get on somewhere clown, witcha broke ahhh

Refund: https://prnt.sc/vpznfj
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanibas View Post
    My b, high as fuck. I literally admitted I was incorrect to this kid lmao. What I was saying is IF I refunded you $7.50 out of the $57.50 you sent, it'd be like you sent $50, so I'd take 15% from that instead which is $42.50 in btc right? & you said you received $40. Granted I was off by a couple bucks as I was doing math off the top of my head, but I don't see a reason as to why you created a scam report over $3. I refunded you a little before you made this scam report, I just deleted you off of my friend's list without saying anything because I'd rather not deal with people with very little decency that can't not resort to name calling when they get upset.. Get on somewhere clown, witcha broke ahhh

Refund: https://prnt.sc/vpznfj
    Confirmed I got that Refund

Just for you mate, if being high making you a complete idiot, stop getting there
    Math is important for all ages, it's okay you can always learn from mistakes and I understand that.

If you ask me, I'm the angle, god sent me to help you to learn.

Didn't want to make a scam report it's just you weren't there with your mind so the principle made me do it tbh
    it's not the money, it's the math that you did wrong that made me mad and I was like wtf is going on, am I being dumb or this guy is kidding with me

Anywho, please close the the thread. If can be done, please remove the thread. I'm a bit of ashamed for the guy @Nani

[/CENTER]
    Bulk Discounts also available , Thanks for your time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
    Confirmed I got that Refund

Just for you mate, if being high making you a complete idiot, stop getting there
    Math is important for all ages, it's okay you can always learn from mistakes and I understand that.

If you ask me, I'm the angle, god sent me to help you to learn.

Didn't want to make a scam report it's just you weren't there with your mind so the principle made me do it tbh
    it's not the money, it's the math that you did wrong that made me mad and I was like wtf is going on, am I being dumb or this guy is kidding with me

Anywho, please close the the thread. If can be done, please remove the thread. I'm a bit of ashamed for the guy @Nani
    Lol if you realized I refunded you, you wouldn't have created the scam report in the first place. & No, being high doesn't make me an idiot. I was off a few dollars doing a calculation off the top of my head. You're ignorant and you need to learn respect kid, you should be ashamed of yourself lol. I don't think God would send Angels* that insult people don't you think?

I mean this in the least disrespectful way possible btw. I don't get mad over little shit like this lol.
    Last edited by Kanibas; 11-25-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The report is Resolved.