Thanks

reputation dispute

Post/Thread Reputation was received on:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1521920 at #2

Date: 11.26

Reason for dispute: he has a thread of wanting to buy logitech products via SE methods, i was completely fine with it, agreed to middleman/going first but he was outright being rude,direspectful when i told him i'd like the payment on the UPS Tracking number, i told him eitherways its fine and instead of passing to an other guy and refusing, he started disrespecting me via the IM chat and as result i've removed him and he gave me negative reputation for it. i was compeltely fine with also giving payment on the delivery but he cussed me, called me a noone, neg repped me for it for no reason. i also went down and neg repped him for his rude behavior, if it wasn't allowed then my apologies. i know i am new to the site regardless, i complied with all of his terms such as MM or whatever, i never said i own shops in here, bragged or anything. he was just salty because i asked him once if he could pay in tracking and because of his disrespectful behavior i removed him thats all, rules don't state that im not allowed to sell him the stuff he desired so i don't see the negative reputation reason here?

User who gave Reputation: @Trol553
    Last edited by Ashpex; 11-26-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I stand by negative reputation given. User has no service going on and he claims he can SE service sell when he cannot ... he just joined the site, did not giveaway.... and was telling me some bullshit about tracking, I did aggree with seller and reason of my negative reputation is for being sketchy as he aswell advertised another product, that he also got, so he seems like 8849849849 other scammers who have everything, they never go first and stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    I stand by negative reputation given. User has no service going on and he claims he can SE service sell when he cannot ... he just joined the site, did not giveaway.... and was telling me some bullshit about tracking, I did aggree with seller and reason of my negative reputation is for being sketchy as he aswell advertised another product, that he also got, so he seems like 8849849849 other scammers who have everything, they never go first and stuff.
    sorry for being new? as far as i know its allowed for me to use the Buying Keys/Items section when people ask for SE stuff in there, and I have never even offered you to upfront or anything. Also I've never claimed I have a SE thread, I said i was going to make one soon when I reach the requirements. You're the one that wanted LogitechG products which you seem to be wanting to get from me. Secondly, I do have a service giveaway thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1522050 , I didn't advertise other products. If you add me on IM and let me log all of your IM chat logs i would appreciate it, but.. you keep declining though even though you know I'm right and you're wrong. I already told you I stand by on all of the stuff you said but you kept disrespecting me. I offered using MM and told you to arrange one, I also offered going first. and I did write that you could send me payment with the delivery - It's completely fine. but the fact that you were so toxic towards me and as a result me removing you from the IM chat and you remove me for it? like. I don't see anything wrong here? what's being so sketchy if i'm complying towards all the stuff you told me? that doesn't make me sketchy yet you refuse to admit that. the fact that you claim im lying and sketchy makes you look like you're damage controlling for your own reputation. I did advertise a different service here.

I told you if you're not happy with the UPS tracking term then you can go to other people, which I linked you with @Wieczorek thread since he's a vouched seller and he can fulfill you the stuff you wanted
    Last edited by Ashpex; 11-26-2020 at 11:55 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Reputation is valid on both ends as there was direct interaction. Please be aware that disagreeing with the reason for the reputation and the reputation being invalid are two very different things. So long as the two of you interacted and particularly in a transaction, negative reps are allowed. In some cases if the user used inflammatory or other rule breaking comments on the rupation comments, it can be appealed, but in this case, he did not. I recommend you both work this out if you choose to via personal message.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Trol553 (12-19-2020)