Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah its pretty popular, and no idea about if its worth to buy gold or not. never tried tinder gold

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    1) Be good looking
    2) Have professional pictures with variety (Doing something athletic, a picture outlining your social life and other high value pictures).
    2.1) Do not post mirror pictures lol.
    3) Have Tinder Gold
    Ain't always the case, some of my pictures are shitty shirtless bathroom/shirtless pics. Most of my pictures is just my face with a shoe on my head, deadass and I have over 60+ matches. I'm also asian and wear fucking glasses(so I look like a fucking nerd) which is like the lowest denominator in dating and I'm doing okay. Just don't be ugly and take care of yourself. My tinder bio literally includes "you can sit on my face if that's your thing" and I get plenty of matches. Basically just be a fucking douche and you will get matches.
    Last edited by InCognito; 11-27-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Try again sometime next year if we're all still alive
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Tinder is pretty much a validation tool for chicks.

Feminized men simp for women swiping right on any girl they see, which has diluted the app extremely. 4/10s act like they're 8s and the chances of getting dates if you're not a really good looking guy are slim.

You're better off meeting girls in person. Yes, this is difficult, especially with covid. Unfortunately, not a lot of men nowadays have the confidence to approach girls and have conversations.

The best way to meet people or girls, in general, is to talk to everyone you see. You should be approaching girls with the mentality that you're simply having a conversation, if she shows interest you can find a way to keep connected to her. Go on a date or activity and make it sexual from there.
    ^ This wasn't apart of your question but yeah, thought I'd add it in.

How to succeed at tinder:
    1) Be good looking
    2) Have professional pictures with variety (Doing something athletic, a picture outlining your social life and other high value pictures).
    2.1) Do not post mirror pictures lol.
    3) Have Tinder Gold
    Pretty much this. If you have to go on tinder then you are already ugly(by tinder girl's standard) or socially awkward. Best idea is to talk to girls at walmart or book store. Expect rejection but its ok. If they are a bitch then just laugh at them and move on.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Pretty much this. If you have to go on tinder then you are already ugly(by tinder girl's standard) or socially awkward. Best idea is to talk to girls at walmart or book store. Expect rejection but its ok. If they are a bitch then just laugh at them and move on.
    who tf walks up to strangers at walmart and bookstores to get pussy? what? thats so abnormal. let people chill and buy their stuff lmao.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-07-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Ain't always the case, some of my pictures are shitty shirtless bathroom/shirtless pics. Most of my pictures is just my face with a shoe on my head, deadass and I have over 60+ matches. I'm also asian and wear fucking glasses(so I look like a fucking nerd) which is like the lowest denominator in dating and I'm doing okay. Just don't be ugly and take care of yourself. My tinder bio literally includes "you can sit on my face if that's your thing" and I get plenty of matches. Basically just be a fucking douche and you will get matches.

who tf walks up to strangers at walmart and bookstores to get pussy? what? thats so abnormal. let people chill and buy their stuff lmao.
    B-B-But that's not what the pick up artist professionals on Youtube say!
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    [B]

Ok. That is how people did shit before interent and it worked. It still works. Stop being a weirdo

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are lying btw with your 60+ matches. I am not ugly so you have to be MUCH MUCH better looking. Reserach (from the few I have seen) do back me over you. Also did you check if your "60+ matches" were actual people and not just bots? Cause that is another thing that is actually popular on tinder. Girls also match you but that doesn't mean a single shit if you are not fucking or meeting up. Tinder is for sex and if you are not getting it then it is pointless. Just my two cents.

Also, I kind of lost my point. I meant just TALK to people at these locations. Yeah if you go up to random people and say hey want to fuck or go out then it is fucking weird. But talk to them about normal things. If you cannot talk to girls normal, go talk to guys first./B]
    Last edited by Eternity; 11-27-2020 at 06:53 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    [B]

Ok. That is how people did shit before interent and it worked. It still works. Stop being a weirdo

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are lying btw with your 60+ matches. I am not ugly so you have to be MUCH MUCH better looking. Reserach (from the few I have seen) do back me over you. Also did you check if your "60+ matches" were actual people and not just bots? Cause that is another thing that is actually popular on tinder. Girls also match you but that doesn't mean a single shit if you are not fucking or meeting up. Tinder is for sex and if you are not getting it then it is pointless. Just my two cents.

Also, I kind of lost my point. I meant just TALK to people at these locations. Yeah if you go up to random people and say hey want to fuck or go out then it is fucking weird. But talk to them about normal things. If you cannot talk to girls normal, go talk to guys first./B]

I'm not lying. Might just be ugly/unfit/no personality/beta to be honest. Research is completely irrelevant when Tinder is subjective my guy. NGL, I'm extremely picky so I'm not gonna meet up with every person I match with. Tinder is a numbers game, probably out of all your matches, you'll meet up with like 5-10% of your matches and that's being generous. You don't need to meet and fuck every girl you match, heard of stds? Just pick one or two, but the point is to have options. I do use tinder gold because I value my time. Time is money, I don't mind shelling out for gold if I can hook up with 1/2 girls and keep it consistent. I'm not looking to date or be in a long term relationship. Ever heard of FWB? Also there is a time and place for everything. Not everyone wants to go to buy books and get hit on. Learn to have social circles. You don't need tinder to find a fuckbuddy, tinder is more for matching with random people you would never meet. Also, its good for praticing your texting game. You need to keep it short and simple, escalate. Don't be their texting bitch. don't use pick up lines. Say something that is relevant and try to escalate by getting drinks(don't pay for that shit, make them pay for their own drinks) or going to their place. What's up with the "woe is me" mentality? I literally say stupid shit like "hey I'm trying to grab some steaks and use your kitchen to cook and maybe you can use my face as a chair afterwards" type shit.
    Last edited by InCognito; 11-28-2020 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Avoid dating online, its trash.
    They're allot of youtube videos that teach you how to talk to women but they seem to over complicate it.

1. Constant self improvement (make yourself into a man you'd trust your daughter to marry)
    2. Talk to woman in person + Cheap Cheap dates, weed out the woman looking for money/attention.
    3. Don't invest all energy into 1 woman, date multiple***You'll mess up step 4 if your only date 1. Trying dating 2-3 at a time. Nothing serious(No sex)
    4. You'll eventually find one you don't want to lose
    5. Marry her and always be working on the self improvement.
    6. Profit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

InCognito (11-29-2020)

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks

Best idea is to talk to girls at walmart or book store.
    how to get a restraining order in 30 secs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-07-2021)

Thanks

t

Tinder barely works if you're a male lol.. Unless you're like 10/10

Thanks
    Tinder is not hitting for me anymore, but I switched to bumble and your boy is eating right now!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12