Thanks

Angry Potential staff abuse? Help.

I opened my giveaway thread more than three days ago; it can be found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1521923

I clearly stated there were 72 hours to enter, meaning if you enter outside those hours you're very obviously too late to enter.

Now, I requested @Azerila to go ahead and choose a winner as the 72 hours were completed and the giveaway was closed.

Now she took very long to choose a winner which might have confused the user @Phoon Legend could still enter, which was not the case here seeing how the 72 hours were already passed by a large margin.

She ended up choosing @Phoon Legend as the winner, I explained to @Azerila that the giveaway had ended before he posted on the thread as I requested @Azerila to choose a winner before he even entered.

I think it is very unfair to the others that entered that people can just enter outside of the 72 hours. @Phoon Legend was given 72 hours to join the giveaway just like everyone else on the forum.

How is this fair?

I'd like to have an explanation. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Fallen-Angel

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1474617

Read the rule, First of all, you can't even open a shop with less than 1m on-site and less than 50 posts.

The minimum and maximum duration a service giveaway is permitted to run are 72 hours (3 days). When this time has been passed you must mention a Marketplace staff and/or Middleman to pick the winner.

giveaway only will be over when the winner receives the reward and confirm you don't pick a time frame, why do you refuse new winner?
    @Flengo you might want to take look at his Rep feel suspicious to me.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    The fact you need X amount of X to open a shop has NOTHING to do with the fact you fail to provide any good reason people can still enter outside of the clearly stated hours someone may enter, in this case 72 hours.

It makes absolutely NO sense to still allow people to enter when 72 hours have clearly passed.

I refuse the winner because he's entered the giveaway more than 10+ hours too late. He had all the time to enter in those 72 hours just like any other member of MPGH. This would very obviously be unfair for others that have entered the giveaway.

As for my reputation, what is suspicious about it exactly? You've got NOTHING to base your suspicious on.

You simply don't want to say you're at fault in this situation :P

A staff needs to look at the currently available factual data and provide an unbiased solution. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Fallen-Angel
    sorry, who are you? I don't have to explain my self to you winner will be picked by staff that all you need to know . if you like to know more feel free to read rules as some new member you sure know which section to do reports seems like an evader to me anyway sadly I don't have time to waste on you winner has been picked on your giveaway feel free to finish it or not.

https://prntscr.com/vsa037
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @hero @Ahlwong

up to your guys, I don't see any problem with giveaway winner been picked by a random number that I usually use I don't think he is here to work as he has time to waste on this instead of finishing his giveaway and start the shop, doing a pointless report.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=369028

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    There is no ruling that states people can still enter after the clearly stated entering time have been completed.

All users should be treated fairly, whether you know me or not has nothing to do with this report.

It's simply unfair to those who've already entered, all decisions should have proper reasoning behind it and should be explainable; you're not gonna ban someone for no reason, right? You'd have a reason and would explain the reason on request if not on the ban itself.

This case is NO different.

You're simply affected by assumptions which apparently has a negative effect towards your proper decision making. Don't worry though, we all make mistakes right? All humans are controlled by their emotions, some worse than the other.

Anyways, still waiting for unbiased solution.

If I can't open a shop with my current account stats I will simply open it later, I'm allowed to do a giveaway without any rules stopping me to do so, right? So I don't see an issue.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fallen-Angel; 11-29-2020 at 07:48 AM. Reason: errors

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    " 72 HOURS, administrator will pick winner. "

Your Exact words @Fallen-Angel

I see you are new to the site. Basically, the 72 hours is not the deadline, but rather the minimum time required for a giveaway to run. As long as the winner isn't chosen, the giveaway is open for all to apply and try their luck. The seller can have simple terms like, a joke is required, or something like, you NEED TO APPLY BEFORE 72 HOURS which I don't see in yours. But it is up to the staff member to choose any random winner.

Higher amount of people applying for your giveaway is better for you since it's getting more exposure.

It should not matter if the winner was chosen after 72 hours or on the first page. The main reason for the giveaway is that you prove your service to the staff and site.

PS- You can also kindly ask @Azerila to choose another winner if you aren't comfortable with the one he chose, that is allowed and he would gladly choose another one for you. You can also mention ANY Middlemen/Marketplace Staff/ GM etc. to choose a winner as well.

I hope I have cleared this for you. If you have any other issue. Let me know else we would close this and get your thread approved asap

Thanks
    Why did he refuse to choose someone else then? I asked him before all of this, nicely. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen-Angel View Post
    Why did he refuse to choose someone else then? I asked him before all of this, nicely. :P
    Give him a reason for it. For eg. "Very New user, would prefer someone else" , "He isnt responding (24 hours)" etc. If you give a valid reason, he should be happy to choose another.

If you dont have a convincing reason, go ahead with whoever he chose. It shouldn't be an issue, unless you WANT a specific guy to win
    Last edited by HALOS117; 11-29-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks
    To me it seems like he just chose an upgraded person over three non-upgraded people. Or possibly even a friend.

Let me know if it can be rechosen, if not then there's nothing I can do about it, I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Please repick a new winner, OP is frustrated and not happy with the winner. I rather not give him my information. My apologies if i am causing any delays.
    @Azerila
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    @Phoon Legend

I'm not at ALL mad at you or have anything against you personally.

I'm so sorry you feel like you're in the middle of something out of your control.

It's fine and please reconsider your opinion on me.
    @HALOS117

Please close this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallen-Angel For This Useful Post:

Kyungrae (12-03-2020)