Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

u tryna earn a TM tag?
    DM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    knowing your logic though wouldn't it be beneficial for you to raise a girl and have boys simp over her for easy $$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

Gay is definitely natural... there are tons of species on this earth where a male fucks another male for pleasure. You need to readjust your moral barometer.
    Yeah, there are species that do that for pleasure-not reproduction (most). However, my point was that even though most reproduction is done through a xx and xy it doesn't mean it appies to humans as well anymore. We are soon going to evolve out of the natural system of evolution (on a geological timeframe). Saying all that, I find it quite pathetic that I am so biased against females. I do need theraphy but I think the damage is extremly deep to be "resolved". On the other hand, I am still planning on adopting! So hey, there is that. I don't understand why I cannot have this opinon. It's not like I am saying women cannot be president, vote, or any dumbass things like that. If the child was never born to be a female, why the hell does it matter? Freaking social norms.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Nah

People who try to micromanage everything in their life usually are the ones that suffer from mental disorders and try to attach on to things that aren't them and can't set healthy boundaries.

Be happy you have a kid and be happy they live their life how they like, not that the kid meets your worthless expectations.
    I won't micromanage. I believe in giving choices and giving freedom. I do understand how much of a hypocrite I sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    knowing your logic though wouldn't it be beneficial for you to raise a girl and have boys simp over her for easy $$
    No. I would like to have a boy and preferably gay because there are more benefits with that. Since he would be gay, I can have another guy for my business purpose. I don't understand what caused me to be such biased against females.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not a believer in this stuff whatever gets pumped inside the vagina boy or girl you should be grateful for having a child.. I have a beautiful babygirl i would like a boy on my next child because it will probably be my last if i don't get one i am absolutely fine with it.

Thanks
    lol nice way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12