Fast and simple program to Switch between Steam Accounts
How does it work?
*It ends any processes that start with "Steam", and then restarts Steam.exe once the switch is made.
- It lists the usernames you have added in the ListBox
- Ends all running Steam processes*
- It edits "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam\AutoLoginU ser" to your selected username, and also sets the RememberPassword DWORD to True.
The username is stored locally in a xml file, and it doesn't store any passwords. It logins using the "Remember Password" function in Steam for the selected username.
- Download .zip file from the attachements
- Extract it into a folder of your choice (be sure that all contents from .zip file are in that folder)
- (optional)Create a shortcut of the exe in desktop