Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Online and selling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Still online and taking orders!
    Get your Private Custom Google Drive Now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Warning: My "Unlimited Google Drive Account" was just disabled by Google for supposedly "Breaching the Google Content Policy". The issue with that being, is that I hardly used my account AT ALL, and that what I uploaded was never shared AND it was encrypted with BoxCryptor, meaning Google never once had access to any of my files to scan them for anything.

Someone else who uses this service apparently had hosted illegal/unapproved files on his Drive and shared them, and thus EVERYONE associated had to pay the price of having all their data deleted. Perfect. And the reason I know it isn't my account, is because I had bought a total of six accounts from him, but EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE is disabled/locked now.

Stay as far away as you can from these services, because they can in no way be held accountable. I am happy I kept most my stuff on an external HDD because I knew this would eventually happen again.

And I just realized that I actually had 12 months warranty, meaning that I at least can get all my money back.

I will give the seller a chance to solve this, and I will revise my review if he does. Until now, I recommend everyone to stay away until @DSeller fixes this.
    Last edited by LokeYourC3PH; 04-21-2021 at 06:25 AM.
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
    Warning: My "Unlimited Google Drive Account" was just disabled by Google for supposedly "Breaching the Google Content Policy". The issue with that being, is that I hardly used my account AT ALL, and that what I uploaded was never shared AND it was encrypted with BoxCryptor, meaning Google never once had access to any of my files to scan them for anything.

Someone else who uses this service apparently had hosted illegal/unapproved files on his Drive and shared them, and thus EVERYONE associated had to pay the price of having all their data deleted. Perfect. And the reason I know it isn't my account, is because I had bought a total of six accounts from him, but EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE is disabled/locked now.

Stay as far away as you can from these services, because they can in no way be held accountable. I am happy I kept most my stuff on an external HDD because I knew this would eventually happen again.

And I just realized that I actually had 12 months warranty, meaning that I at least can get all my money back.

I will give the seller a chance to solve this, and I will revise my review if he does. Until now, I recommend everyone to stay away until @DSeller fixes this.
    Hey man! This happend to me too! Just now, my account got disabled and thus got signed out on it. i rarely use it and i just use it for my backup photos which isnt public nor shared to anyone. here is the photo proof ======> https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Inked1...24419_n_LI.jpg

Thanks
    faced with this problem hundreds of people.
    and most likely the blocking is due to the fact that the domain is not a real organization.
    and the author most likely can not wait, the losses are too large to compensate for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mavs View Post
    Hey man! This happend to me too! Just now, my account got disabled and thus got signed out on it. i rarely use it and i just use it for my backup photos which isnt public nor shared to anyone. here is the photo proof ======> https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Inked1...24419_n_LI.jpg
    Just keep in mind that you'll likely never see your uploaded data ever again. I didn't use many of the files I uploaded, but some where big and I uploaded them for the future. They aren't a huge loss, but it was a sad loss still as some files are of a certain value to me and I'll likely never get or find them back. I kind of had put hope in this actually staying up for an "Unlimited" time, but I eventually feared this would happen.

Anyways, I hope you can cope with your losses, because we all will have to, as our data will very likely never return unless DSeller can convince Google of fixing this and reverting this. I hope he can honestly, because in any case at least I want my data back so that I can download it all back to my External HDD and then buy a second External HDD which I can mirror. If Google then decides to delete our accounts again, I am fine with that after having everything downloaded.

And what did I learn from this?
    Never trust:
    1: Services too cheap and too good to be true
    2: Google and other data giants that scan your files and keep them unencrypted on their cloud

I'll keep on using MEGA and I'll just buy a large amount of monthly storage there, that way my data is actually fully secure, encrypted and best of all, can't be scanned/deleted by some shady entity. Thanks Google, I hate you more every single day, as always you manage to make everything worse, just like Android since you took it over, and all other service that were "Killed by Google". Man, too bad that I hate Apple even more, otherwise I would use iOS, but I just love my Galaxy Z Fold2 and all the stuff Android still can do over iOS/Apple products.

Rant over.
    Last edited by LokeYourC3PH; 04-21-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
    Just keep in mind that you'll likely never see your uploaded data ever again. I didn't use many of the files I uploaded, but some where big and I uploaded them for the future. They aren't a huge loss, but it was a sad loss still as some files are of a certain value to me and I'll likely never get or find them back. I kind of had put hope in this actually staying up for an "Unlimited" time, but I eventually feared this would happen.

Anyways, I hope you can cope with your losses, because we all will have to, as our data will very likely never return unless DSeller can convince Google of fixing this and reverting this. I hope he can honestly, because in any case at least I want my data back so that I can download it all back to my External HDD and then buy a second External HDD which I can mirror. If Google then decides to delete our accounts again, I am fine with that after having everything downloaded.

And what did I learn from this?
    Never trust:
    1: Services too cheap and too good to be true
    2: Google and other data giants that scan your files and keep them unencrypted on their cloud

I'll keep on using MEGA and I'll just buy a large amount of monthly storage there, that way my data is actually fully secure, encrypted and best of all, can't be scanned/deleted by some shady entity. Thanks Google, I hate you more every single day, as always you manage to make everything worse, just like Android since you took it over, and all other service that were "Killed by Google". Man, too bad that I hate Apple even more, otherwise I would use iOS, but I just love my Galaxy Z Fold2 and all the stuff Android still can do over iOS/Apple products.

Rant over.
    Yeah, i feel you man. Lucky for me i haven't uploaded my important files in there and haven't deleted the original ones that i have uploaded on my Gdrive. Hope you saved most of your files and yeah, Services like this is likely too good to be true, else; just temporary storage for a few months before google finds out that something is fishy about the org.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by spycamhome2020 View Post
    faced with this problem hundreds of people.
    and most likely the blocking is due to the fact that the domain is not a real organization.
    and the author most likely can not wait, the losses are too large to compensate for them.
    Honestly I think so too. I personally don't think that we'll be seeing @DSeller ever again considering the losses would be too massive for him to compensate for. Hell even if he only would have to refund/compensate 10-15% of the people he sold this too (because warranty is only 3 months after all, but if someone is either within those 3 months or has extended 6 to 12 months then he will have to compensate this as long as they are within the given warranty time) he will would still make losses enough for him not to bother returning.

But we will have to wait and see, maybe he comes back and compensates us all, or he can actually get Google to reinstate the accounts. No idea, whatever it will be, I hope I get my data back temporarily.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mavs View Post
    Yeah, i feel you man. Lucky for me i haven't uploaded my important files in there and haven't deleted the original ones that i have uploaded on my Gdrive. Hope you saved most of your files and yeah, Services like this is likely too good to be true, else; just temporary storage for a few months before google finds out that something is fishy about the org.
    take student in different domains.
    I have 3 disks and they are all backup.
    if one is blocked, then 2 remains and I take the next one.
    student disks have enough access for a year.

Thanks
    never trust an edu seller if he's selling accounts from a different domain than the primary EDU account ... rule of thumb

Thanks
    This happens with everyone selling GSuite accounts. They make a cheap GSuite org and let anyone on it. Eventually, someone starts running a plex server out of it or better yet host some uber illegal stuff.

My advice is that if you really want unlimited storage make your own org or find your own EDU spot. Don't buy into these things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashagg View Post
    never trust an edu seller if he's selling accounts from a different domain than the primary EDU account ... rule of thumb
    I have had more than a year on my student account and have no problems.
    before that, the accounts lived for a year.
    you just need to follow certain rules and be prepared to lose your account at any time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by spycamhome2020 View Post
    I have had more than a year on my student account and have no problems.
    before that, the accounts lived for a year.
    you just need to follow certain rules and be prepared to lose your account at any time.
    i see, ill try it out. thanks!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast