Thread: Tech inquiry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post

"Depressed ♥_♥" Tell me again, retard-- I have better things to do than argue with autists like yourself who is trying so hard in school for some dumb scholarship.
    What exactly are you doing right now? Keep trying to make something of yourself, failure. Also on a side note, I'm graduating college in 15 weeks with no scholarship. You can also work on your health by not being on MPGH pushing your double standard, conceited mindset onto everyone else. And before you try to argue what I just said or anything you've said, it's an aesthetic for my profile lmao and I work way harder in life than you ever will and hardly come on MPGH. You on the other hand haven't seen anything besides your computer in months. Fuck out of my face. On another side note, my IM is open if you wanna talk there
    Last edited by Matthew; 01-06-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon~ View Post

Yeah but i was hoping it would be viable without having to use my 2nd external monitor. Thanks again~!
    Yeah, you're welcome-- just a suggestion, if you ever plan to build a PC, be sure you get 2, maybe even 3 monitors-- depending on what you're doing on it.

or, use the 3rd monitor for your console stuff.
    Reputation power: 52

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Xenon~ (01-06-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    What exactly are you doing right now? Keep trying to make something of yourself, failure. Also on a side note, I'm graduating college in 15 weeks with no scholarship. You can also work on your health by not being on MPGH pushing your double standard, conceited mindset onto everyone else. And before you try to argue what I just said or anything you've said, it's an aesthetic for my profile lmao and I work way harder in life than you ever will and hardly come on MPGH. You on the other hand haven't seen anything besides your computer in months. Fuck out of my face. On another side note, my IM is open if you wanna talk there
    y u mad!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenon~ For This Useful Post:

Charion (01-06-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

"I resigned because my depression spiked" - While I resigned because I did everything that I wanted and loved the opportunity while I also said I am going to work on my mental and physical health, which is a lot better than what it was before, and I do work, where? None of your fucking business, your IM's are open if I want to talk there, nah mate. I won't waste more of my time than I already have on a desperate child who talks to random girls and calls them cute, but then gets ignored. GTFO dumb fuck, also good luck with your graduation that nobody will give a fuck about, you entitled tag seeker.

Also because it brings me joy now, FUCK MATTHEW

@@Xenon~ I am sorry about the whole thing, this "guy" clearly doesn't know how to quit, I'm done with this "I work harder than you ever will" -- Let me know when you have gotten a new build, I might be able to help further.
    Last edited by Charion; 01-06-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    Reputation power: 52

BTC:
    18v8EZDH2YJPpgng2m1W41nFwQ6wuDXNDb
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Sitting at the scammers grave is fun, because it gives me an absolute joy to see people who scam be banned and become more irrelevant.

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Xenon~ (01-06-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post

"I resigned because my depression spiked" - While I resigned because I did everything that I wanted and loved the opportunity while I also said I am going to work on my mental and physical health, which is a lot better than what it was before, and I do work, where? None of your fucking business, your IM's are open if I want to talk there, nah mate. I won't waste more of my time than I already have on a desperate child who talks to random girls and calls them cute, but then gets ignored. GTFO dumb fuck, also good luck with your graduation that nobody will give a fuck about, you entitled tag seeker.

Also because it brings me joy now, FUCK MATTHEW

@@Xenon~ I am sorry about the whole thing, this "guy" clearly doesn't know how to quit, I'm done with this "I work harder than you ever will" -- Let me know when you have gotten a new build, I might be able to help further.
    It's sad, you say one thing but do another thing every time, hypocrite. Also I'm sure you are older than me by quite some years since I am young but my maturity level is still higher. On that topic of resignation, since all you wanted to ever be was MM you didn't actually get to see my resignation in the staff section or maybe you did but it was a lot more than just that. But since it's all said and done, peace
    Last edited by Matthew; 01-06-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    if you spergs flame again im gonna slap you down

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123