Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @muyatshi20
    it's not allowed to sell mentoring service at mpgh.
    its not allowed to use outside contact at mpgh.
    @RonMerda

the report is a mess I need you to clear few things

did you get a site? is it finished? dose it has what you agreed on?

for IG did you agree on what kind of follower you want or he sale?
    The site is incomplete and I have lost the whole Q4 of income as his former thread promised...it has taken 4 months to design this mess...its not complete at all ....There is No SEO ...I had to create my own logo and favicon and input the Titles and descriptions myself....

It has NOTHINg that I agreed on ...there is no SEO which I paid $300 for instead of his advertised price of $79 ...I was promised an amazing website with SEO rich titles and descriptions - once again I PERSONALLY HAD to create my own logo as well as personally input teh titles and descriptions.....the woocomerce settings are not done as well.....

IG was 5k followers of arab men? Def not interested in women's shapewear ...I had to recreate the bio as there was none .

I want REAL female followers that are interested in fashion, diet etc...not bots and like4like Arab men?

Please @Lily have someone take a look at the website and its all there - I can grant access to a moderator to look in the back end and see.....I also MS DOc with all the instructions.....

I am fed up and have lost money ...the site is rendered useless and what took 4 months I could have done in 2 weeks tops....

This whole ordeal over teh xmas holidays when I invested money that was not mine and was promised I would make $$$$$$ and so many promises.

Let JUSTICE PREVAIL,,,,,My conscience is clean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @RonMerda @muyatshi20 The two of you can work out an agreement on the issue with the service. @muyatshi20 has provided services that was not approved by the marketplace staff as well as giving out third party contacts through IM. There are a lot of issues with this report, but we will take it one step at a time. As for the issue with the services provided. Either finish the site and finish delivering what was originally purchased for the IG followers or you can request a refund. Mentoring is not allowed on this forum as for future reference. @muyatshi20 Any other services you provide in the future must be submitted for approval.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Azerila (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @RonMerda @muyatshi20 The two of you can work out an agreement on the issue with the service. @muyatshi20 has provided services that was not approved by the marketplace staff as well as giving out third party contacts through IM. There are a lot of issues with this report, but we will take it one step at a time. As for the issue with the services provided. Either finish the site and finish delivering what was originally purchased for the IG followers or you can request a refund. Mentoring is not allowed on this forum as for future reference. @muyatshi20 Any other services you provide in the future must be submitted for approval.
    All services was provided , he did this report cause of delay that only

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by muyatshi20 View Post
    All services was provided , he did this report cause of delay that only
    I reported it now as he kept promising and promising and he DID offer mentoring and it was lacking to say the least...what should have been done in weeks was stretched out to 4 months and I was never taken seriously...I do not want them to finish my website (I had to ask daily what is going on with my site) I kepyt being told dont worry he is working on it and he is busy working on Fivrr so he will do this later ( I dont have the screenshots as he deleted it) '....I would want a refund on the site or partial....I am done waiting and waiting its a new year and I have lost $550....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMerda View Post
    I reported it now as he kept promising and promising and he DID offer mentoring and it was lacking to say the least...what should have been done in weeks was stretched out to 4 months and I was never taken seriously...I do not want them to finish my website (I had to ask daily what is going on with my site) I kepyt being told dont worry he is working on it and he is busy working on Fivrr so he will do this later ( I dont have the screenshots as he deleted it) '....I would want a refund on the site or partial....I am done waiting and waiting its a new year and I have lost $550....
    How i can delete your screenshot ? LOL

And u wont get a refund cause your website is done MODS can check it motandi.com , And all mentoring session was done , the ig also you got it so you wont get anything thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How i can delete your screenshot ? LOL

And u wont get a refund cause your website is done MODS can check it motandi.com , And all mentoring session was done , the ig also you got it so you wont get anything thanks
    You blocked me on Tele ...so the chat history was deleted...(again dont be coy) Wy would you mention my website again and not in PRIVATE ...as its an ecomerce site ?

Mods I have offered to give you back-door access to my website and you can definitely see what has been done...I HAVE ENTERD ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS AND TITLES MYSELF (left style numbers) to see if they even did any SEO...I was promised SEO and nothing was done...teh about us page is from Default template ( again plagiarism) If you run this site through a Plagerism checker you will see it was copy and pasted ( I did my part of it) as I was told he would write all SEO rich titles and pages? You will see it is not....

Very unprofessional mate....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMerda View Post
    You blocked me on Tele ...so the chat history was deleted...(again dont be coy) Wy would you mention my website again and not in PRIVATE ...as its an ecomerce site ?

Mods I have offered to give you back-door access to my website and you can definitely see what has been done...I HAVE ENTERD ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS AND TITLES MYSELF (left style numbers) to see if they even did any SEO...I was promised SEO and nothing was done...teh about us page is from Default template ( again plagiarism) If you run this site through a Plagerism checker you will see it was copy and pasted ( I did my part of it) as I was told he would write all SEO rich titles and pages? You will see it is not....

Very unprofessional mate....
    The website is done , Mods can check it so im done wasting time to responding to you , GL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The website is done , Mods can check it so im done wasting time to responding to you , GL
    THE WEBSITE IS NOT NOT DONE as PER PURCHASE DETAILS ...NO SEO was done....I am done with posting to your childish, un-professional, be-lilting mannerisms and Attitude....
    @Lily and Moderators can we please resolve this sooner than later ...I just want whats due to me ..and I want compensation as this will continue on for another 4 months.....I am going to finish this site on my own in 2 weeks and now need to pick a new niche and product as HE has exposed my product ...Kudos

I am done repsonding - go ahead and bash away little boy ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @RonMerda @muyatshi20 The services that was provided was not approved by our marketplace staff (Mentoring). It was not mentioned on your service giveaway thread nor was mentioned to the staff. You also used an outside contact method which is not allowed either. Reviewing this report the website issue is 50/50. Either way the buyer is allowed to request a partial refund since the website work was "done" by means of half way. Since work was done a full refund would be ruled out as effort was "made". My decision is final.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19

Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @RonMerda @muyatshi20 The services that was provided was not approved by our marketplace staff (Mentoring). It was not mentioned on your service giveaway thread nor was mentioned to the staff. You also used an outside contact method which is not allowed either. Reviewing this report the website issue is 50/50. Either way the buyer is allowed to request a partial refund since the website work was "done" by means of half way. Since work was done a full refund would be ruled out as effort was "made". My decision is final.
    I will accept 50% ....Thanks in your ruling....Do I wait or how does this go as I can be told he will send and I will be waiting another 4 months....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @RonMerda I set my ruling from the post. Has tomorrow to resolve this issue. If more time is needed then we will go from there.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19

Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

RonMerda (01-01-2021)

Thanks
    This report should be closed , And the refund wont be done cause all the services was done and i agree the mentoring was not allowed but i spent on it 2 month of work with this client and the website is done i shared it u can take a look and he payed 300$ for the website and u can see the website its complete i cant take 150$ thanks !
    Last edited by muyatshi20; 01-01-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do not tell the Moderators what to do? and he refund is 50/50 of total ($550 USD) ...you spent 4 months of telling me excuses so Stop your shenanigans....Please STOP!

- - - Updated - - -

Do not tell the Moderators what to do? and he refund is 50/50 of total ($550 USD) ...you spent 4 months of telling me excuses so Stop your shenanigans....Please STOP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @muyatshi20 @RonMerda Unless the both of you have something else figured out a partial refund will be what is owed to the buyer. The delays and shortcomings of the services provided deemed that the buyer felt your services were not adequate to the standards that he had thought when he selected you. My ruling still stands on the partial refund as services were provided. You two can discuss it out either on here or on im.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19

Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I prefer on here as we can see the length of time it will take to get my partial refund.....I cant wait another 4 months @Lily

I cant take anymore excuses or promises....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast