Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

CYBERPVNK's Monitor Service. [Never received the monitor]

MPGH Profile Link:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4078834

Thread link (If applicable):https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1518576

Trade details:
    Purchased his Monitor SE service, but has been stalling for some time and I haven't gotten my monitor...

Picture proof of scam occurring: *Removed as it had sensitive Infos*

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

11/18/2020
    -I approached CYBERPVNK for his monitor service on this day. On MPGH IM I asked him serval questions in regards to the service etc.
    I specifically asked him if they were in stock for the particular model that I had interests in if it was in stock he replied with a yes and said it wouldn't
    take longer than 2weeks arrive. From here on he asked me to add him on ******* and open a ticket on his server to start the service.

-I joined his disco server and chatted with him to confirm everything, Paid for the service and we proceeded.
    He apparently has a partner that is working with him in which he did not mention ever.

12/03/2020
    ~Weeks gone by
    -I requested an update his partner gave me a reply with "Order was processed" "Waiting on tracking".
    insured me everything is working and will be here soon.

12/09/2020
    I have requested an update again, gave the same excuses of "waiting on tracking" etc etc

12/17/2020
    - His partner came to be with a surprise message "100% tracking within 72hours"
    [Maybe just a message to get me going? and stall?] anyway I was excited and thanked him.

12/19/2020
    - His partner made an announcement that "all monitors are backlogged" coincidence?
    I messaged him and he told me not to worry and that isn't applying to my order..

12/21/2020
    - Gave me an update Promised me with a tracking tomorrow.

12/22/2020
    - Messaged him and asked for an update brushed me off with a "we should have it today"

12/23/2020
    - Asked him what happened... Guess what "waiting" is all he said. After saying tracking within 72hrs stalled all the way to this day.

12/30/2020
    Thus I'm making this report and have yet to received anything from them aside from excuses.

What I'm requesting is a refund, I'm tired of waiting for this "Monitor" to arrive. Who Knows If ill get it or not
    Last edited by Azerila; 12-30-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @CYBERPVNK

Respond to this.

Thanks
    We use a 3rd party for the Dell monitors. We've been telling you everything they have been telling us. We are more frustrated than any of our customers because they are making us look bad, just like this scam report. They have ensured us that we should be getting tracking numbers around the 4th of January, if we don't get an update by then, we will get a refund from them and refund you, but as of now your order has been placed. We have been pressuring these 3rd party SE'ers (who give us wholesale pricing for the monitors) for weeks now and we made it clear we are frustrated with them. If we were scamming, we would be gone by now. We put all new orders on hold until current orders are completed, a scammer would not do that.

Please be patient with us. I understand your frustration but there really isn't anything we can do to make Dell be faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    We use a 3rd party for the Dell monitors. We've been telling you everything they have been telling us. We are more frustrated than any of our customers because they are making us look bad, just like this scam report. They have ensured us that we should be getting tracking numbers around the 4th of January, if we don't get an update by then, we will get a refund from them and refund you, but as of now your order has been placed. We have been pressuring these 3rd party SE'ers (who give us wholesale pricing for the monitors) for weeks now and we made it clear we are frustrated with them. If we were scamming, we would be gone by now. We put all new orders on hold until current orders are completed, a scammer would not do that.

Please be patient with us. I understand your frustration but there really isn't anything we can do to make Dell be faster.
    I have waited long enough and do not wish to wait any longer.
    @Azerila I do not wish to wait even a day longer. Please help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @CYBERPVNK as there was no service delivered and we received proof of sharing dis servers. and rule-breaking.

24h to refund the user.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @CYBERPVNK as there was no service delivered and we received proof of sharing dis servers. and rule-breaking.

24h to refund the user.
    But his monitor is already in process. So he will get a monitor and a refund? How is that fair to me? Can we at least ensure we cancel the order completely before a refund is issued?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 671012 View Post
    I have waited long enough and do not wish to wait any longer.
    @Azerila I do not wish to wait even a day longer. Please help me
    Well, considering you are purchasing a socially engineered item, delays are going to happen. You ordered something at a huge discount from retail. Yes, our estimated arrival dates were sadly delayed, but I was just giving you the date it usually is and we did not foresee this delay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @CYBERPVNK
    tracking ID ? or proof that monitor is on the way?

Thanks
    @CYBERPVNK
    We don't get that unless Dell confirms dispatch, however the second they do the monitor arrives in literally 1-day. The longest part is the SE, patience is required. Delays are going to happen sometimes, this person is just being impatient. I can get emails of the back and forth with Dell if you want to see we are actually attempting this SE? Need to reach out, if you can just give us an additional 24-hours or something that would help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    But his monitor is already in process. So he will get a monitor and a refund? How is that fair to me? Can we at least ensure we cancel the order completely before a refund is issued?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, considering you are purchasing a socially engineered item, delays are going to happen. You ordered something at a huge discount from retail. Yes, our estimated arrival dates were sadly delayed, but I was just giving you the date it usually is and we did not foresee this delay.
    When is delayed for this long, I do not want to waste anymore time with you. It's been more than a month of waiting I don't see this going anywhere.
    I also paid for you to do the service, not paying you to "find 3rd party" to do my service. Why would I do that when there's multiple people doing monitor service.

@CYBERPVNK
    I have a Fedex/UPS account for my usual packages which notifies me when a shipping label is scanned way before it ships out, so his Jan.4 delivery is bs.

since you are a MM, could you hold the funds from him? @Azerila

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 671012 View Post
    When is delayed for this long, I do not want to waste anymore time with you. It's been more than a month of waiting I don't see this going anywhere.
    I also paid for you to do the service, not paying you to "find 3rd party" to do my service. Why would I do that when there's multiple people doing monitor service.

I have a Fedex/UPS account for my usual packages which notifies me when a shipping label is scanned way before it ships out, so his Jan.4 delivery is bs.

since you are a MM, could you hold the funds from him? @Azerila
    Do you understand the concept of outsourcing dude? Companies around the world do this, that is all we were doing because I run multiple businesses. I don't have time to make calls and reply to emails all day.

And no, the Jan. 4th "shit" is not bullshit. That is what we are being told dispatch will occur. You would not know until Dell confirms dispatch. You obviously don't understand how Dell works.

Thanks
    @CYBERPVNK
    I'm going to IM you the case number for his Dell order, is that okay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @CYBERPVNK
    sadly the picture you sent me does not prove anything but you are stating that you get he can get it.

He is on schedule to receive it tomorrow.

if you can confirm that he gets it by tomorrow it should be fine by op as well.
    @671012
    he stated you get it by tomorrow. so will give him a fair chance of 24h more to send us .proof that it is on its way tracking ID. if non then refund

Thanks
    @CYBERPVNK
    sadly the picture you sent me does not prove anything but you are stating that you get he can get it.

He is on schedule to receive it tomorrow.

if you can confirm that he gets it by tomorrow it should be fine by op as well.
    @671012
    he stated you get it by tomorrow. so will give him a fair chance of 24h more to send us .proof that it is on its way tracking ID. if non then refund
    Dell confirmed that dispatched should be tomorrow, if not at least tracking. We are having our guy prioritize his order. 24-hours more would help us greatly. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @CYBERPVNK
    your 24h is over did you get tracking ID?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Haha what a surprise, Nothing!! There's no shipment coming according to my Fedex/UPS.
    Just like what I been fed with all month with false info!

looking at another scam report, seems like he also owes quite a bit of money to his customers.
    Im thinking more of reports will arrive if he keeps this up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast