Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @671012

update on this when you got refunded.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkaz112 View Post
    @Flengo
    Can you please reconsider this outcome? How can it be fair that 1 day after paying him, he tells me method is unavailable and instead of refunding me, he holds on to the money for 3 weeks. That’s a very long time and that money could’ve stayed in my wallet. I was also being upfront about BTC and told them exact amounts I was paying. This is where it’s really unfair to me.
    I wasn't aware of this, I confirmed the details with @Azerila

You were told the method was patched and that you should be given a refund, but you didn't end up getting the money back until quite a while later. This is pretty long to hold the money for no reason when you were told it was patched and should be getting a refund anyway. The remainder should be made up like you said.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

I wasn't aware of this, I confirmed the details with @Azerila

You were told the method was patched and that you should be given a refund, but you didn't end up getting the money back until quite a while later. This is pretty long to hold the money for no reason when you were told it was patched and should be getting a refund anyway. The remainder should be made up like you said.
    No no no, the method was not patched right after he paid. Our fast method was patched, but we were trying another. We had other orders to complete as well. We were trying another method that worked for us in the past, but it just usually took longer than the original. That is why it took so long for us to get his money back, because we weren't 100% sure if our other method was going to work. The longer method involves FTID3 where we box Dell, which is a much longer process than when we use KYOD, which is a business replacement device with 1-day shipping (which what was patched). We even told him that we think we can still get him his surfaces but it just might take longer and he was fine with it. He's lying dude. Sadly it did not.

Regardless, please don't let him snake you man. You were right originally. He knows what he's doing. He never had the intend of investing the BTC in the first place or holding the BTC. He decided to not use a MM for the surfaces even though that was an option we had available. He obviously doesn't like me, so he's trying to fuck me by getting as much money from me as possible. I'm not about to give him an additional $500 fucking dollars. That's fucking ridiculous, especially when I have all my products listed in USD like you mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

@Flengo
    Can you please reconsider this outcome? How can it be fair that 1 day after paying him, he tells me method is unavailable and instead of refunding me, he holds on to the money for 3 weeks. That’s a very long time and that money could’ve stayed in my wallet. I was also being upfront about BTC and told them exact amounts I was paying. This is where it’s really unfair to me.
    Now you are straight up fucking lying. I was being upfront about USD, I never mentioned the BTC amount, ever. I never held you fucking money or profited off of it, you know this because I even sent you screenshots of my BTC wallet showing you I had nothing in it when you asked for your money back. I spent it on debt with USD because I'm in severe debt IRL, have literally nothing, barely enough for food right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @671012

update on this when you got refunded.
    Please consider what I said to Flengo above. AK confirmed $353 USD in DMs right before I sent it. Right when I send it, he starts to complain. This is a typical social engineering scam. He either wants me to stay banned even after paying him back EXACTLY what he sent us in USD or he wants to try to profit off this. You can tell by his tone in the DMs.

Additionally, here is proof of us (Cam my partner and I) confirming two things that are very important here in regards to context:

1. USD amount confirmed before payment is sent by AK: https://gyazo.com/e7b5eacedb4a3510068abfaf29b3a0fb

2. After we learned our KYOD (advanced business replacement) method was patched, we told him that we could use our other method which was a standard replacement. We would send Dell a empty box (FTID3 method) and then they would confirm delivery and ship the replacement (which we successfully did with a $3k surface that I resold). I personally told him it would take 2 to 3 weeks, and he agreed to this. https://gyazo.com/6b4007d9ba89d00f8af697d7647f3e82
    Last edited by CYBERPVNKV2; 01-05-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    1 day after making payment their method was patched. They shouldn't of even taken the money if they weren't sure the method was working.

https://gyazo.com/11a85b68fce45fe08cf0e43d7352a12c
    https://gyazo.com/8279615d2c3030de0ebd496a45fae010

https://gyazo.com/c7a3add0d32e8bf4be40fbd8ae85e1be
    https://gyazo.com/5e12aa9d49af04459ab0482e301dbe5e

And just to confirm, the payment was made via BTC. I sent them screenshots of exact amounts I paid in BTC, since I don’t use USD because that is not my currency.

It was unnecessary to hold my money for 3 weeks after saying method was patched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNKV2 View Post
    AK confirmed $353 USD in DMs right before I sent it. Right when I send it, he starts to complain
    I told you the amount you owed me on the scam report and before you sent payment. I told you that $345 was FIAT in DMs and that you owe me original paid amount in btc. You just blocked me the second I mentioned that, when I was trying to discuss with you. You held me me up for 3 weeks which was completely unnecessary for a service that you knew is patched.

@Flengo His partner on discor.d told me the method was patched and refunded me less than 50% of total amount. At this point, he held my money for weeks. I have screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/38d14057bae4831c814d3b63e51fa310

You owed me the money a very long time ago. You had no reason to hold my btc for that long when you knew I had my own expenses.
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 01-05-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks
    1 day after making payment their method was patched. They shouldn't of even taken the money if they weren't sure the method was working.

https://gyazo.com/11a85b68fce45fe08cf0e43d7352a12c
    https://gyazo.com/8279615d2c3030de0ebd496a45fae010

https://gyazo.com/c7a3add0d32e8bf4be40fbd8ae85e1be
    https://gyazo.com/5e12aa9d49af04459ab0482e301dbe5e

And just to confirm, the payment was made via BTC. I sent them screenshots of exact amounts I paid in BTC, since I don’t use USD because that is not my currency.

It was unnecessary to hold my money for 3 weeks after saying method was patched.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you the amount you owed me on the scam report and before you sent payment. I told you that $345 was FIAT in DMs and that you owe me original paid amount in btc. You just blocked me the second I mentioned that, when I was trying to discuss with you. You held me me up for 3 weeks which was completely unnecessary for a service that you knew is patched.

@Flengo His partner on discor.d told me the method was patched and refunded me less than 50% of total amount. At this point, he held my money for weeks. I have screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/38d14057bae4831c814d3b63e51fa310

You owed me the money a very long time ago. You had no reason to hold my btc for that long when you knew I had my own expenses.
    You are lying. I sent them all the screenshots to prove it. You agreed to waiting longer for our other method. You agreed to receive $353 USD FIAT. You cannot get away with this, flat out fucking lies. I never held your fucking BTC. The second we got the BTC, we exchange it for other payment methods like CashApp. We don't hold BTC. We did not profit off it.

Also, we were sure the method was working, because it was literally working the day before and we completed 2 orders. Microsoft patches stuff fast. We can give you estimates but we can never guarantee any illegal activity working, especially social engineering.

As for the last screenshot you linked, the only way I was even able to give you back $100 before I sold my PC was from me reselling hacks. I had $100 in my panel balance, that's it. I gave you profit from my sales and just kept the balance at $100 in order to keep paying you back slowly. I had no money.

You even agreed to wait longer for our second method. "Okay, I can wait longer if needed" are you exact words right after I told you 2 to 3 weeks. https://gyazo.com/6b4007d9ba89d00f8af697d7647f3e82
    Last edited by CYBERPVNKV2; 01-05-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    You are lying. I sent them all the screenshots to prove it. You agreed to waiting longer for our other method. You agreed to receive $353 USD FIAT. You cannot get away with this, flat out fucking lies. I never held your fucking BTC. The second we got the BTC, we exchange it for other payment methods like CashApp. We don't hold BTC. We did not profit off it.

Also, we were sure the method was working, because it was literally working the day before and we completed 2 orders. Microsoft patches stuff fast. We can give you estimates but we can never guarantee any illegal activity working, especially social engineering.

As for the last screenshot you linked, the only way I was even able to give you back $100 before I sold my PC was from me reselling hacks. I had $100 in my panel balance, that's it. I gave you profit from my sales and just kept the balance at $100 in order to keep paying you back slowly. I had no money.

You even agreed to wait longer for our second method. "Okay, I can wait longer if needed" are you exact words right after I told you 2 to 3 weeks. https://gyazo.com/6b4007d9ba89d00f8af697d7647f3e82
    I was mislead when you said 2-3 weeks. I thought process would be done in 2-3 weeks and I would have products by then. Cam, your partner told me afterwards that the method was patched since the beginning. You owed me a refund for 2 weeks after I had that conversation with your partner.
    You were manipulative and made it seem like your service was 100% genuine and working. Then you took my btc and held on to it for weeks. I paid you via BTC and i have screenshots of the amount I’m paying you in btc and your partner accepted that exact amount. You were never clear and you kept stalling to the point where I was incredibly annoyed.

You still owe me 0.01682 btc. You wasted my time greatly and mislead me and many other customers

Thanks
    I was mislead when you said 2-3 weeks. I thought process would be done in 2-3 weeks and I would have products by then. Cam, your partner told me afterwards that the method was patched since the beginning. You owed me a refund for 2 weeks after I had that conversation with your partner.
    You were manipulative and made it seem like your service was 100% genuine and working. Then you took my btc and held on to it for weeks. I paid you via BTC and i have screenshots of the amount I’m paying you in btc and your partner accepted that exact amount. You were never clear and you kept stalling to the point where I was incredibly annoyed.

You still owe me 0.01682 btc. You wasted my time greatly and mislead me and many other customers
    No, you were not "misled", that was our timeframe that you agreed to and then after we learned that method was patched, Cam paid back his half. A week after I paid back mine (I sold my PC just to pay you back). We never said it would work 100%, never once. You know the risk while involving yourself in illegal online services. There is always a chance for it to fail, get billed, or get patched. We simply tell you what our experience has been thus far. Anyone that runs a SE or refund service understands this, you seemingly do not.

I don't owe you fucking shit. If the staff here side with you on this after all the proof I have provided, then oh well. I don't even have an additional $500 to front. I'm broke. I paid you back your money, that should be that. This is just sad.

And stop fucking saying I've been "holding your btc" I never held your fucking god damn BTC.

Thanks
    Cam told me to use a drop address, which I had to pay for. You then waste my time for weeks even after Cam refunded me the first half. You made me spend money on an address because you said you’d have it done by tuesday, then you held the btc for weeks, and now you are paying back a partial.
    Stop trying to argue that you didn’t hold my btc.
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 01-05-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    Cam told me to use a drop address, which I had to pay for. You then waste my time for weeks even after Cam refunded me the first half. You made me spend money on an address because you said you’d have it done by tuesday, then you held the btc for weeks, and now you are paying back a partial.
    Stop trying to argue that you didn’t hold my btc.
    I did not hold your BTC, and I have the screenshots I sent you before to prove it. You know I did not hold your BTC, you are flat out lying. It's not my problem that you used a drop address and paid for it, you knew the risk of this. There is always a chance of it failing or not working out as it is social engineering after all and very volatile.

I did not pay back partial, I paid back the full $950 you original sent me. I have proof that both me and Cam sent both our halves.

For now I'm done discussing this until I hear back from a staff member. I have presented all the evidence I need to that will prove my case. I even abided by the new rules that were just set in place by making it clear its $950 USD that we charged for the service, not the BTC amount. I don't have BTC amounts listed anywhere for my products, only USD prices. This alone should clear me of having to pay you anything additional.

Thanks
    I did not hold your BTC, and I have the screenshots I sent you before to prove it. You know I did not hold your BTC, you are flat out lying. It's not my problem that you used a drop address and paid for it, you knew the risk of this. There is always a chance of it failing or not working out as it is social engineering after all and very volatile.

I did not pay back partial, I paid back the full $950 you original sent me. I have proof that both me and Cam sent both our halves.

For now I'm done discussing this until I hear back from a staff member. I have presented all the evidence I need to that will prove my case. I even abided by the new rules that were just set in place by making it clear its $950 USD that we charged for the service, not the BTC amount. I don't have BTC amounts listed anywhere for my products, only USD prices. This alone should clear me of having to pay you anything additional.
    You held the money for 3 weeks and that itself in unacceptable. Then you confirm to me when the SE will be completed and make me pay for a drop address. In which way is this fair to me me as a buyer? This seller was a complete waste of time and I feel so disappointed that I had to go through his bullshit. I’m sure he has many more on ******* that are fed up with him as well. He’s manipulative and easily misleads his buyers. Seller knows what he’s doing but he’s gonna try to make it seem like I’m at fault like all the other times in DMs.

@Flengo
    Staff, please take my words into consideration. I’m being 100% honest on the amounts I paid in BTC and the fact that he held my money for 3 weeks and caused tons of stress. Ultimately, I’m the one who had to suffer through all this.
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 01-05-2021 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @CYBERPVNKV2

------------------------------------------------ @671012
    you got these 2 to refund the first case pretty clear failed se user wants refund been going to long no proof that item is going to be delivered already give you 24h you needed to send him tracking failed.

--------------------------------------------------- @jasonkaz112

Pretty Clear as well method was patched could have refunded him at that point. you guys did reach an agreement for 1 free laptop for more wait. well, the user did not get anything. so money was not yours you got it in BTC amount you send it back in BTC amount. won't matter if BTC goes down or up. if you want FIAT then use Paypal everyone that use BTC know that there is a risk that price goes up or down.

so for both case, it's pretty clear what you need to do.

refund them confirm here to ask for unban.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @CYBERPVNKV2

------------------------------------------------ @671012
    you got these 2 to refund the first case pretty clear failed se user wants refund been going to long no proof that item is going to be delivered already give you 24h you needed to send him tracking failed.

--------------------------------------------------- @jasonkaz112

Pretty Clear as well method was patched could have refunded him at that point. you guys did reach an agreement for 1 free laptop for more wait. well, the user did not get anything. so money was not yours you got it in BTC amount you send it back in BTC amount. won't matter if BTC goes down or up. if you want FIAT then use Paypal everyone that use BTC know that there is a risk that price goes up or down.

so for both case, it's pretty clear what you need to do.

refund them confirm here to ask for unban.
    Oh well. Well my time on MPGH was good anyways. Not giving that piece of shit any more money. I even abided by your new rules and went by USD amount not, btc amount. Also, I was not the one that took a risk by giving him 2 to 3 weeks, he is the one that agreed to that. How the fuck is this actually happening right now? He agreed to wait yet it's my problem? Nah nigga.

GGs.
    Last edited by CYBERPVNKV2; 01-06-2021 at 09:44 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNKV2 For This Useful Post:

nusim6MV (01-06-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12