Thanks

FishMaster - Phoenix Edition

Greetings everyone!

I would like to take up a little of your time to introduce you to (yet another xD) fishing bot, FishMaster - Phoenix Edition.

FishMaster is a bot I have been developing for little over a year and a half with the purpose of auto afk fishing in WoW Classic. Using pixel based access and mimicking human behavior through multiple defined methods, the bot has been in use for a bit over a year by 3rd party users without any bans to date. Optimized to use the least system resources as it can, FishMaster can be used for hours on all areas, except Felwood due to the different coloring the bobber’s splash animation has.

FishMaster’s full feature list:
    • - Pixel-based access (no memory reading/writing)
    • - Human-like
    • - Automatic trash removing (user specified, up to 6 unique item IDs)
    • - Automatic Big-Mouth Clam opening
    • - Automatic lure application
    • - Works in all zones, except Felwood
    • - Auto-quit timer.

The bot will be updated and stay relevant in TBC, whenever it is released.

FishMaster works with a unique and custom license system I designed. You can get a license by making a $30 payment through PayPal. The license doesn’t expire. It’s a one-time purchase for a lifetime access license. Each license can be used only on one computer. Once the process is complete, you’ll be given the License Holder rank in the Disc which will allow you to view the Releases channel in order to download the latest version of the bot.

Everyone is free to join the FishMaster Disc, view the instructions for the bot, talk with other users without needing to purchase a license beforehand. When and if you decide to purchase a license, you can message me, veil#7825 , about the process. I’ll be the one to directly provide you the key.

If, for any reason, you wouldn’t prefer to join in the Disc, you are more than free to add me as a friend and message me!

Each release of the bot will provide a virtustotal scan link for your peace of mind. Please note it may have a couple false positives. If you have any questions about it’s functions feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you in the Disc!

Disclaimer: Regarding the bot’s inability to fish in Felwood. It’s possible to make it work in that specific zone, but whilst conversing with the beta testers the consensus was that there was no need for that as Felwood was useless at the time. If enough users request support for Felwood, it will be added.

Disc Invite Code: phEJZJvkMx
    Last edited by menevia16a; 01-07-2021 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling error