Thread: osu! AimAssist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    good release, but sadly this won't work for tablet users as tablet takes absolute position of the cursor, making it impossible for the aim assist to work

Thanks

Unhappy is there a tutorialhow to change the skin?idk what todo like how to change defaul 0-9

Quote Originally Posted by TaikoBuddy View Post
    Third time making this thread since it keeps getting deleted
    A quick python program I wrote up a few nights ago.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal
    Jotti

Note, the virus detections are false-positives caused by using pyInstaller to create the .exe file.
    You can always just run it yourself from the source code packaged in the zip file instead of using the exe.

What is osu! AimAssist?
    osu! AimAssist is a free COLORBOT that searches near your cursor to find indicators to aim towards.
    This program will not give miracles, it only nudges your cursor towards the circle based on the settings you've selected.

Detection
    Should be undetectable against peppy's current anti-cheat that fucked AQN over by detecting for injected files an DLL's. Since this is a colorbot and doesn't inject anything and has no DLL's.
    But, if your AimSpeed setting is too high and someone spectates you/ watches your replay, then they'll be able to notice if they have a keen eye.
    I'd recommend keeping AimSpeed below 10.

The settings and what they do:
    -Aim Search Width: The width the aim assist will search for (Take these values as how close you have to get to a circle before the aim will help.)
    -Aim Search Height: The height the aim assist will search for (These also effect the speed of the program, since if it's larger it takes a longer time to search)
    -Aim Speed: How fast the aim assist will aim towards the note (Higher number = faster) pretty much pixels per tick that it moves
    -Aim Accuracy: How close the aim will get to the note before releasing. Lower number = more accurate, if too low the note might lock on for too long causing misses.
    -Stick Time: Amount of time it will stick to a note after aiming in seconds

The GUI:

imgur link

Video of the program in use:

Program:
    how to chagn

Thanks

error ig

Getting this when trying to open it

Edit: nvm, I fixed it. Had to open it in an admin console.
    Last edited by WillKnuddeln; 02-04-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2Brine123 View Post
    Its not so aim assisting for me lol, my mouse jitters idk why and it doesn't even jitter to the circle. I installed skin and followed all the steps. Any help ?
    Are you using any display scaling within Windows? I found that on my tablet if my scaling is not at 100% the program does not get the correct value for my screen resolution and causes issues like you described where the cursor doesn't move remotely close to the circles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MaRwEn2006 View Post
    how to chagn
    Copy the highlighted files in my screenshot into the folder of the skin you want to use. I assume you already know how to find your skins folder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I thnk it had to do something with the display settings with the cheato and my monitor so it was tracking something else. I'm assuming. I just deleted it and went on with my day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Im a Tablet user and just for fun i tested it offline, my Area is kinda weird scale 1:1 85mm x 85mm and it worked perfectly without any issues, I was able to hit 7* jumps without any problem and my current skill is smt around FCing 6* so, this thing actually works, dunno how you guys are setting this up, but 10/10 tbh, I also tried changing skins (Following the steps to do so), and it kept working.

Nice release

ー>>If it isn't blatant then keep it up.<<ー

HOT

Thanks

Only works with mouse

I have noticed that with tablet it does not lock to the colour, regardless of whether you are hovering or dragging

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphiel_ View Post
    Im a Tablet user and just for fun i tested it offline, my Area is kinda weird scale 1:1 85mm x 85mm and it worked perfectly without any issues, I was able to hit 7* jumps without any problem and my current skill is smt around FCing 6* so, this thing actually works, dunno how you guys are setting this up, but 10/10 tbh, I also tried changing skins (Following the steps to do so), and it kept working.

Nice release
    How does it work for you with tablet, for me it doesn't work unless I use mouse?

Thanks

Nice

Nice Aim Assist

Thanks

nice i helps alot

Thanks

help

Last edited by pickpocketlockup; 02-27-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks

Unhappy cursor keeps dashing off

instead of flicking to the circles it flicks away, i have fullscreen disabled, resolution on 1920x1080 (borderless)

Thanks
    hi,

Upon running it through the source code, I'm getting an error:

File "AimAssist.py", line 39, in sameLocation
    return ((abs(location1[0] - location2[0]) < 20) and (abs(location1[1] - location2[1]) < 20))
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Also for some reason putting on higher settings causes the mouse to flicker to the right side of my screen for some reason. I'm not sure why either!
    Thanks! Hope you can look into this~

Thanks

pretty good

doesnt work at all with a tablet but great with a mouse

Thanks

Shaky aim

Hi ! I�m using tablet it is working but your setting your showed up in the video make my cursor full shaky like when it try to stick to it it just randomly move out right and left and like my cursor is jump bumping and it�s look so straaange I was wondering if u could help me about this :x

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raphiel_ View Post

Nice release
    Would u send me ur settings :x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast