Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Operation: Archive All The Mods!

Its been awhile, we know that MPGH lost a ton of its attachments... I wanna try to archive as many as possible for CA, especially with projects like TPS and CA: Reborn having a possibility to use the texture mods maybe in the future, or custom models

Let's find a way to archive this stuff. If you have an old drive with this stuff still downloaded, let's find a way to share it again

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    Lol
    I didn't know this could happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just realized this when looking for old ca files here, why are all the old attachments gone?

Sold accounts: CA LTC NA
    Dont forget to thank/me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb I got loads of them somewhere.... Thoughts?

I got most of my released ones on an old laptop I haven't used since '13 or '14. I got a bunch of old client-sided exploits that likely never were patched till after Nexon sold it off, which me and Rez thought was just too much fun to lose to a patch in a month lol. So many fun ones I made just never bundled and released as a mod pack cuz, why do the labor and have people love it then request I update all the models and textures every few weeks, ya no thank you. I built custom texture maps with new objects in game i ran on an old training camp exploit me and Rez used often did to help develop our own map models and test out the object exploits before we went in an actual game even. We had a loose but active modding team at one point doing fun stuff for a bit. Good times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 Backup View Post
    I got most of my released ones on an old laptop I haven't used since '13 or '14. I got a bunch of old client-sided exploits that likely never were patched till after Nexon sold it off, which me and Rez thought was just too much fun to lose to a patch in a month lol. So many fun ones I made just never bundled and released as a mod pack cuz, why do the labor and have people love it then request I update all the models and textures every few weeks, ya no thank you. I built custom texture maps with new objects in game i ran on an old training camp exploit me and Rez used often did to help develop our own map models and test out the object exploits before we went in an actual game even. We had a loose but active modding team at one point doing fun stuff for a bit. Good times.
    The one thing I wanted to always know is how @yodaliketaco did REZ Name Tags (or if it was a troll), and rez aim bot. I almost got Rez aim working via clientfx a LONG time back. Got the guns to auto aim at barrels lol

I'd definitely love to get a project going, similar to my old TPS client, of just a launcher with mod selection to run a Garry'sMod like game with mods on mods on mods, but to keep it far, everyone has to run the same modded files when playing together. I just don't have a gaming PC right now to run stuff off of

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL