Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

i r rkaf

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplayer45678 View Post
    For anyone getting the error:
    Security problem on host - disconnecting for safety
    Just get rid of the dvar command for xpscale and change the xp values for "kill" to 5,000,000 no commas.

Are u serious? that was it?

Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    Nice job leeching.....well it looks like it's leeched...besides these aren't hard to code at all...theres a whole nother website with millions of snippets of code for modding gsc files...

yes so what i find codes at a xbox360 website but its far from a copy-paste and atleast i take the time to do so, had another topic open and i even said i had the codes from another website just forgot to mension it in this one, who cares about the credits? i just made this thought i should release it here and since i putted in some time in this i ask for a thanku is that to much to pay? cheap ...

btw check ur comment and ur signature u flame and ask for a thanku if u helped u? how did u help anyone?
    Last edited by kaf073; 06-20-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaf073 View Post
    Are u serious? that was it?
    Yep, would you like me to post the mod? also you dont have to map restart with this one. Or should I make a new thread?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mlbplayer45678 For This Useful Post:

kaf073 (06-20-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplayer45678 View Post
    Yep, would you like me to post the mod? also you dont have to map restart with this one. Or should I make a new thread?
    edit; post it in here anyway could take a while for a moderator to change

btw idk even why i used the dvar should of use the self setplayerdata function on killedplayer (something idk exactly)
    Last edited by kaf073; 06-20-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lockdown only asks for thanks when his post is helpful, not a thanks for every one of his fucking posts. I kind of agree with him, when I first saw this I thought you leeched it because you didn't even seem to comprehend that the binds can be the same for PC as they are on 360, so I didn't think that you would be able to code something like this if you didn't even understand that. It was common sense after all. Apparently you just copy+pasted snippets of code so I guess you don't need to know what you're doing to do that. Plus if you didn't already know that xp check is already disabled.
    [IMG]https://lh4.ggph*****m/_-aCmMp6G0AQ/S4-phW7LRvI/AAAAAAAAALc/3cpKkpjIgUM/s400/display.php.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    This version of the mod removes the need to command "map_restart" for the XP scale to kick in. In addition the XP scale dvar has been removed, the experience is earned by 5,000,000 XP per kill.

The "hint" messages can be changed accordingly to the host's name.

War3zdude92 says: added to the main postt
    Last edited by Archangel; 06-20-2010 at 10:29 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mlbplayer45678 For This Useful Post:

kaf073 (06-20-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
    Lockdown only asks for thanks when his post is helpful, not a thanks for every one of his fucking posts. I kind of agree with him, when I first saw this I thought you leeched it because you didn't even seem to comprehend that the binds can be the same for PC as they are on 360, so I didn't think that you would be able to code something like this if you didn't even understand that. It was common sense after all. Apparently you just copy+pasted snippets of code so I guess you don't need to know what you're doing to do that. Plus if you didn't already know that xp check is already disabled.
    dude whats the problem? im new to this crap and learning on the way...whats wrong with that? like i said in the topic i posted before i actually said just like in my previous post i used codes from another website, and in my previous thread i even thanked u for helping out but had that closed cause the _rankfiles was shitty and had this up' t.
    I dont see why u guys have to be a bitch? i invested time in learning to do this and making this working properly on pc and all u guys can do is bitch?

about the xp checks being removed, i get the same error with the 10th prestige ingame as people on the xbox360, they said they needed a .xex, but there are non for pc ofcourse, so i thought it might be stored somewhere else and asked u? isnt that commen sense? dude really stfu if u cant do anything else but flame u nolife

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /thread updated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well I'm not trying to flame you even if it looks like it, I'm just stating that I'm having a hard time believing that you understand how all this works when you didn't even understand the binds for MW2 which you could have easily figured out with 5 minutes work of Google-ing. GJ anyway.
    [IMG]https://lh4.ggph*****m/_-aCmMp6G0AQ/S4-phW7LRvI/AAAAAAAAALc/3cpKkpjIgUM/s400/display.php.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
    Well I'm not trying to flame you even if it looks like it, I'm just stating that I'm having a hard time believing that you understand how all this works when you didn't even understand the binds for MW2 which you could have easily figured out with 5 minutes work of Google-ing. GJ anyway.
    dude im 19 i think i can understand when i see the same functions over and over again and its just fuckin english so its not hard to understand what they do if you read them, dude i got codes i changed them to pc slots (which was probally unnessarily) and there where some bugs like the completion bar got stuck when u died so i delete the self endon("death") thingy and had some trouble on the long term so i had to move stuff arround and had it finnally working properly. do u think ur a genius just because the only thing u can say OMG U DIDNT EVEN KNOW XBOX360 BINDS WORK ON PC , well thats experience isnt it, u have to come across that to know it well that was my first time coming across that. sorry if that hurt ur feelings

and thnQ
    Warez >>
    Thnq 2
    ByeBye
    Last edited by kaf073; 06-20-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaf073 View Post
    dude im 19 i think i can understand when i see the same functions over and over again and its just fuckin english so its not hard to understand what they do if you read them, dude i got codes i changed them to pc slots (which was probally unnessarily) and there where some bugs like the completion bar got stuck when u died so i delete the self endon("death") thingy and had some trouble on the long term so i had to move stuff arround and had it finnally working properly. do u think ur a genius just because the only thing u can say OMG U DIDNT EVEN KNOW XBOX360 BINDS WORK ON PC , well thats experience isnt it, u have to come across that to know it well that was my first time coming across that. sorry if that hurt ur feelings

and thnQ
    Warez >>
    Thnq 2
    Threads already updated, and guys, stop the flaming

/unaproved

Thanks
    PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER TOPIC

Thanks
    Even when i fast restart the map the xp mod doesnt kick in? Any ideas?

EDIT: Has anyone gotten the XP part to kick in?
    Last edited by meeder1; 06-21-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Guys for everyone wanting the XP Thing and it not working...just open the console and manually put in this code:
    Code:
    scr_restxp_enable 1;scr_restxp_cap 999999;scr_restxp_levelsPerDay 99;scr_restxp_minRestTime 0;scr_restxp_restedAwardScale 999999;scr_restxp_timescale 999999; map mp_rust
    Since you should be using a disable console should be built in with it. Your welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    Guys for everyone wanting the XP Thing and it not working...just open the console and manually put in this code:
    Code:
    scr_restxp_enable 1;scr_restxp_cap 999999;scr_restxp_levelsPerDay 99;scr_restxp_minRestTime 0;scr_restxp_restedAwardScale 999999;scr_restxp_timescale 999999; map mp_rust
    Since you should be using a disable console should be built in with it. Your welcome
    So far, it only works for the first kill of every game. Every kill after the first is just normal XP. I put that in console, do a fast restart, and the first player to get a kill gets the xp. But in the video, every kill is xp modified? Any solutions to this? IT also required me to make a completely new lobby. IE i couldnt fast restart get a kill ega xp fast restart again, i would have to fast restart, get a kill, leave, make a new game, put that in console, fast restart, get a kill then i would get xp.. then i would have to do the cycle over again T_T... The challenge mod is working perfectly though..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meeder1 View Post
    Even when i fast restart the map the xp mod doesnt kick in? Any ideas?

EDIT: Has anyone gotten the XP part to kick in?
    yeah that nob that provided the updated file called me a nob for not making it properly but he fucked up my version and made another one il update in a bit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast