Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

SCAMMED BY xHubaBubax 's Refund Service

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4859380

Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1522254

Trade details:
    The seller agreed to do a refund service for me for a costco order along with a bitcoin exchange for paypal. He did the bitcoin exchange fine and after that he said he would do the refund service for my costco order which was at a drop address. I paid for the service as he insisted and he said he would do the service the next day. I message him the next day and he blocks me. I message him from a different account asking why he blocked me and then he blocks me again. So he is running off with my money. I now returned the costco item since he didn't get the refund and he stole my money

Picture proof of scam occurring:

https://gyazo.com/33a8fdc517e6c84642de0d9f5106d544
    https://gyazo.com/6251443d9004d6ce2d7035c2b2d809e8
    https://gyazo.com/35fa867b92b08a52eea47b65a6e9aa1a

Sending him payment for refund
    https://gyazo.com/933575333f2cd82e340c637e669ba961

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

After talking to him about a refund service, he tells me to add him to Tele*gram. He offers a bitcoin exchange along with the refund service. I pay him via btc and then he does the bitcoin exchange of a small amount, but he didn’t do the refund I paid him for. He still has my money for the refund service which was not done. He blocked me on tele*gram the next day and blocked another account that I messaged him on. When he blocked me, our chat history on tele*gram disappeared. This seller is a scammer and he was banned before and now he ran off with my money.

He owes me $205USD for the refund service. He didn't provide a service and tried to scam me by blocking me. I had to return the item back to costco and he wasted my time and stressed me out. Also lost money on a drop address.

BTC address: 3BBMh2kot2XfDp7etyjxUEafHP2AxMGf2S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @xHubaBubax
    Respond to This.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @xHubaBubax
    Respond to This.
    WHAT IS THIS?! I haven't received any payments from this dude. Like what...
    Now people trying to get money with fake scam reports?
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:21 AM.
    FAST AND SECURE REFUND SERVICE IS HERE!
    ⏩CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @jasonkaz112
    can you show us a screenshot of how did you get his wallet?

- - - Updated - - -
    @jasonkaz112
    and a screenshot of getting or sending PayPal on the first time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerila For This Useful Post:

xHubaBubax (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @jasonkaz112
    can you show us a screenshot of how did you get his wallet?

- - - Updated - - -
    @jasonkaz112
    and a screenshot of getting or sending PayPal on the first time.
    Now he's trying to play dumb. He even deleted me on I.M . I added him on ******** and that he gave me which I shown on the screenshots. He sent me $35USD in exchange for $25 USD and refund cost for the costco order. I paid him $230 USD which includes the BTC exchange and the refund cost. He then says he's going to do the refund the next day. He then blocked me on ******** so I can’t see the messages.

Screenshot of payment he sends for BTC exchange
    https://gyazo.com/d3b14cd06f639ee00d0ffd93830d67f3

@Azerila If he unblocks me on ******** I can show you the message of him giving BTC address. This seller is trying to play stupid like he doesn’t know me when I have all screenshot of I.M. convo, he transfers me to ******** to make payment, then blocks me.

- - - Updated - - -

His previous name was VERIFIED and he got banned for scamming. Now he changed his name after getting unbanned.
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkaz112 View Post
    Now he's trying to play dumb. He even deleted me on I.M . I added him on ******** and that he gave me which I shown on the screenshots. He sent me $35USD in exchange for $25 USD and refund cost for the costco order. I paid him $230 USD which includes the BTC exchange and the refund cost. He then says he's going to do the refund the next day. He then blocked me on ******** so I can’t see the messages.

Screenshot of payment he sends for BTC exchange
    https://gyazo.com/d3b14cd06f639ee00d0ffd93830d67f3

@Azerila If he unblocks me on ******** I can show you the message of him giving BTC address. This seller is trying to play stupid like he doesn’t know me when I have all screenshot of I.M. convo, he transfers me to ******** to make payment, then blocks me.

- - - Updated - - -

His previous name was VERIFIED and he got banned for scamming. Now he changed his name after getting unbanned.
    I just checked. You are not blocked my guy. Stop trippin for real. I only deleted you from IM cuz I don't need scammers in my contacts. I'm not willing to waste my time with this dude who is trying to scam money with random transactions/without any legit proofs. Good luck with this business.
    And yeah I changed my nickname cuz I wanted to do that.
    i thought 2021 won't be that fucked up but this is hard man
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by xHubaBubax View Post
    WHAT IS THIS?! I haven't received any payments from this dude. Like what...
    Now people trying to get money with fake scam reports?
    @xHubaBubax Screenshot shows you asking the user to "please drop your t3le or disc; hard to talk with people here." You should know that outside contact methods are not allowed on the forum. Report stands for now since this raises red flag for us. @jasonkaz112 Were you able to get any screenshots at all ? The BTC address you provided shows no matching on the forum nor in his previous reports.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @xHubaBubax Screenshot shows you asking the user to "please drop your t3le or disc; hard to talk with people here." You should know that outside contact methods are not allowed on the forum. Report stands for now since this raises red flag for us. @jasonkaz112 Were you able to get any screenshots at all ? The BTC address you provided shows no matching on the forum nor in his previous reports.
    Yeah, I admit that. I'll stick with IM in future.
    But we all know that this is the rule everyone breaks.

Regards this bs I'm not gonna refund him anything.
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    I can show proof of the conversation and him providing BTC address if the seller unblocks me on ********. He literally transferred me to tele*gram from IM just so he could process the payment there. Seller is now trying to play stupid and act like he doesn't know what's going on, typical. I am still blocked on tele*gram and he won't admit that he stole my money. He already violated marketplace rules by transferring me to a different platform, a platform where he could take advantage of. He takes payment and then blocks me, so that the conversation is no longer visible and I have no evidence. This is exactly what you call a scammer taking advantage of the system. @Lily Please believe me, this seller knows what he is doing. BTC addresses change and he gave me one that’s new. He added me on ******** for the sole purpose of blocking me after payment so that I have no proof.

Other buyers BEWARE, this seller is a complete fraud. He got banned before for scamming, he changed his username and pretends like he doesn't know anything. I got scammed $205USD and he blocked me so I can’t show proof. This seller is a special type of scammer. Avoid him at all costs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I can show proof of the conversation and him providing BTC address if the seller unblocks me on ********. He literally transferred me to tele*gram from IM just so he could process the payment there. Seller is now trying to play stupid and act like he doesn't know what's going on, typical. I am still blocked on tele*gram and he won't admit that he stole my money. He already violated marketplace rules by transferring me to a different platform, a platform where he could take advantage of. He takes payment and then blocks me, so that the conversation is no longer visible and I have no evidence. This is exactly what you call a scammer taking advantage of the system. @Lily Please believe me, this seller knows what he is doing. BTC addresses change and he gave me one that’s new. He added me on ******** for the sole purpose of blocking me after payment so that I have no proof.

Other buyers BEWARE, this seller is a complete fraud. He got banned before for scamming, he changed his username and pretends like he doesn't know anything. I got scammed $205USD and he blocked me so I can’t show proof. This seller is a special type of scammer. Avoid him at all costs.
    Get the f*** out of here. I won't let some random guy call me a scammer and I'm repeating myself you are not blocked for me on t3le(akimmense)
    Stop blaming me that I violated marketplace rules because you did that too. And you should not take that much care about my username lol. At this point Im more than confused what you are trying to do with this.
    I won't be wasting my time here any longer.
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @xHubaBubax Does not matter if everyone breaks the rule you still have to follow them. Those that break the contact method rules will be punished accordingly. You were the one who first recommended the use of outside contact method so he is not to be blamed as well. No one would randomly accuse someone of scamming unless they have a reason to. Clearly he has a reason since both of you added each other on tele.gram.
    @jasonkaz112 I will review this with the mm team and upper staff for review. I will post update back shortly when we finished reviewing.

Please remain civil on the report. Any profanities or flaming will be punished. Consider this your warning.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @xHubaBubax Does not matter if everyone breaks the rule you still have to follow them. Those that break the contact method rules will be punished accordingly. You were the one who first recommended the use of outside contact method so he is not to be blamed as well. No one would randomly accuse someone of scamming unless they have a reason to. Clearly he has a reason since both of you added each other on tele.gram.
    @jasonkaz112 I will review this with the mm team and upper staff for review. I will post update back shortly when we finished reviewing.

Please remain civil on the report. Any profanities or flaming will be punished. Consider this your warning.
    I added him on t3le but never did any refunds. He helped me to exchange that paypal amount and that's it. This guy is tripping hard. I still don't get it why I'm involved in this.
    Waiting for topic to be closed...

- - - Updated - - -

Now tell me how can this be serious? check pic
    https://i.imgur.com/BbzjX0N.jpg
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xHubaBubax View Post
    I added him on t3le but never did any refunds. He helped me to exchange that paypal amount and that's it. This guy is tripping hard. I still don't get it why I'm involved in this.
    Waiting for topic to be closed...

- - - Updated - - -

Now tell me how can this be serious? check pic
    https://i.imgur.com/BbzjX0N.jpg
    @Lily This seller is mental, now that he gets caught he’s trying to post a fake screenshot. Who is he fooling? He has me blocked on all platforms so that screenshot is clearly fake.! Please review with other mm and let me know. He’s pretending he doesnt know me but clearly he’s slowly coming out.

Here is screenshot, he still has me blocked on tele.gram even after saying he unblocked

https://gyazo.com/b734b95b732f8f665a7f252d676f81e4
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Lily This seller is mental, now that he gets caught he’s trying to post a fake screenshot. Who is he fooling? He has me blocked on all platforms so that screenshot is clearly fake.! Please review with other mm and let me know. He’s pretending he doesnt know me but clearly he’s slowly coming out.

Here is screenshot, he still has me blocked on tele.gram even after saying he unblocked

https://gyazo.com/b734b95b732f8f665a7f252d676f81e4
    Are you kidding me now? This is your tactic? You literally messaged me from other profile and now chat is deleted and you blocked me. Most likely you just thought that you can threat me like this so I'll get scared or something. Like wtf, fix yourself. You are the one who is playing bro. I get caught? For what?
    You can see my online time and shit, so there is no block on you. You can even see it on your ss.
    Admins please take care of this ASAP or Imma blow up.
    Last edited by xHubaBubax; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    Will wait for a staff to respond to this. This seller is pathetic and is a liar. Saying he doesn’t know me at all then saying we did exchanges. Now making fake screenshots and lying about unblocking me is a whole other type of nonsense. Have some self respect.
    Last edited by jasonkaz112; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:34 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast