Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb The script that Auto Confirms the whole invitation message

Hello guys!

I'm searching for a thing, that automatically confirms the Invitation from whoever invites you,

I've been searched a lot, I've ExoDave Friends+ and ExoDave Better Invites mods but I've seen while trippin in an Adventure World, there was 15 multiple accounts was accepting his invitation instantly and spawn on him. I'm curious how he confirms that invitations that fast.

Thank You!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    My guess is that he has his main added to his friends list on all 15 alts then uses a background click to click join which would result in almost instant tp to main on all accounts.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by phj280600 View Post
    My guess is that he has his main added to his friends list on all 15 alts then uses a background click to click join which would result in almost instant tp to main on all accounts.
    First of all, when I open up 15 Clients, the PC starts lagging and almost gettin in %100 Ram usage. And when I use clicking macro that stresses the Processor even harder. I think this is about the Better Invites mod, he should've configured it for acceptin the invitation instantly, because while his main is running the map he invites the whole accounts and they all spawn instantly there, not even 50ms per account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by csc61 View Post
    First of all, when I open up 15 Clients, the PC starts lagging and almost gettin in %100 Ram usage. And when I use clicking macro that stresses the Processor even harder. I think this is about the Better Invites mod, he should've configured it for acceptin the invitation instantly, because while his main is running the map he invites the whole accounts and they all spawn instantly there, not even 50ms per account.
    If you're lagging with x number of accounts the problem is your computers performance. Try turning down the graphics on all the alts and/or get a computer with more ram and higher core count. Running a simple AHK script that on a button press loops through each clients in the background and clicks invite should not have any noticeable effect on performance, the main hit it from running the clients to begin with.