Thread: AQWAS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Post AQWAS

The Adventurer's Stone
    Said to be legend, sometimes it's effects make even the creator wonder wth is going on.
    This program is made to work alongside the legit launcher, it does not use flash. The program will lock its features unless the artix game launcher is opened. <---While everyone may hate and question this choice, I want the game to still get it's deserving support, also if you're going to cheat cheat you might as well use grim and not this. I will be adding a lot over much time. If you would like to see important teleports added lmk which ones.
    Generic Attack Bot Does Currently Work. Allowing you to choose which attacks it will preform at the moment that is all.
    If you would like an alpha release send me an email. I will not open it. make your subject the email you want the link to be sent to.

Last edited by princess meme; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:22 PM. Reason: external link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Post AQWAS

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    [CENTER]The Adventurer's Stone
    ]
    Currently Updating The UI.
    Current Startup Screen.

Edit: Won't Let me edit original post so I'm editing this comment.
    Here's a little preview of the start of the new ui update in the application as well.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Post Video Display

Nvm 15 Post I'll make a .gif for now.

Better Description:
    The AQWAS is a simple helper. While it's slowly advancing in capability it's main purpose is to serve you on a basic level.
    Such as a teleport stone and etc. in some games, the AQWAS is designed to provide multiple functionalities as if you were carrying around the stone in you're inventory and could pull it out and use it. While in alpha the program will continue to receive major and minor updates alike. Can It farm quest on it's own? <---NOT AT ITS CURRENT STATE. Also not designed for that, but I do have plans that may one day lead to certain types of "quest" bots being able to be created by users. Although I haven't even started scripting anything for that yet.
    Due to the fact AQWAS does not run on flash, the coding is client-side only.
    PS: In AQWAS current state, teleporting and the generic attack bot work. Also it can take you to aq.com & the coins/membership page instantly by clicking the buttons on the top right. It uses whatever browser you have set to default to open. You may also grind class ranks using the Generic Attack Bot(g.a.b.) already.
    There are minor application bugs I have become aware of, easy fixes.
    Do note due to how AQWAS is written, the g.a.b. may start attacking with only the default attack. Simply click on AQWAS then back on the "Game Window". You must turn the g.a.b. off before it will register skill changes(This will later on be written to do so as you change them - also you can change )
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:25 AM. Reason: Information Update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Post Latest UI & Function Update!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Thumbs up AQWAS Latest Update.

So much time so little noticed. Whilst the current functions don't extend beyond the generic attack bot & teleports at the moment, the latest update brings me joy with the amount of learning I am accomplishing already. I have done my best to make an AQ like UI. AQWAS now extends beyond only the exe option and is also be available as a windows app . I worked hard to learn how to allow the files to not be nastily sitting in with the installer and have included one single installer to download and install it over the web. With a little more updates to some things the AQWAS installer maybe able to provide live updates each time it's launched. Provided you uninstall the previous version first! Rather simple but I had never touched base with building and storing a windows application over the web. Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    I cant email thou, i need 5 more posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer hunts View Post
    I cant email thou, i need 5 more posts
    Haha, we have a dilemma, I need 15 post to be able to post the link publicly. I have been gradually rising but don't want to spam my way up, a few more days and I'll be there. On the bright-side more will be done to the program each day, although gradual. I'm not getting paid and programming is just a hobby, so I'm in no hurry, my apologies for that. Glad you are looking into it. I'm attempting to make the program feel more aqw-like, a lot of art to create & some may come way later than others.
    I am currently open to ideas on what the forth & fifth AQWAS journal tabs can be for.
    Edit: Here's Some Images of the upcoming AQWAS build!
    Before Button Activated:

After Button Activated:

Alpha 0.06 Begins to implement the rest function while generic attack bot is active. this is the first step toward having it able to auto activate every so often if the user chooses to. currently its about a 8-10 second rest period that can be extend to 18-20 if you press the heart again once it's green.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Haha, we have a dilemma, I need 15 post to be able to post the link publicly. I have been gradually rising but don't want to spam my way up, a few more days and I'll be there. On the bright-side more will be done to the program each day, although gradual. I'm not getting paid and programming is just a hobby, so I'm in no hurry, my apologies for that. Glad you are looking into it. I'm attempting to make the program feel more aqw-like, a lot of art to create & some may come way later than others.
    I am currently open to ideas on what the forth & fifth AQWAS journal tabs can be for.
    Edit: Here's Some Images of the upcoming AQWAS build!
    Before Button Activated:

After Button Activated:

Alpha 0.06 Begins to implement the rest function while generic attack bot is active. this is the first step toward having it able to auto activate every so often if the user chooses to. currently its about a 8-10 second rest period that can be extend to 18-20 if you press the heart again once it's green.
    This is rad. I wonder why no one is noticing this. It requires no flash player, its sick. Goodjob dude.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hammer hunts For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer hunts View Post
    This is rad. I wonder why no one is noticing this. It requires no flash player, its sick. Goodjob dude.
    Only been around 5 days Thank you just that is a lot of help for motivation to continue on. A lot to figure out in the long run like allowing everyone to create quests.

Figured we could use something that wouldn't put you at risk modifying internal code. Using the real launcher and still being able to AFK is sort of like a smack to the face with all the work the AQW team has been doing to stop botting over the years done through flash, but at least it doesn't quest for you "yet"
    Update:

Edit: "Released For Windows App Version" Bugs Fixed
    Edit: Update 2

Generic Attack Bot now allows users to set delay tick under advanced.
    (the time between attacks) [already set to a number by default]
    Will next allow custom algorithms such as 123456 113151 522134 111111 & etc.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:42 AM. Reason: Information Update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Now with 10 teleports instead of 3. Once again, anyone wanting certain teleports sooner than I end up making them comment and I'll add your teleport ASAP.

EDIT: UPDATE!!!!!!!!
    I have begun building the questing bot tab. my monitor size is 1080p. I believe this is built strictly for 1080p but idk.
    You must autohide your taskbar and (you may have to have a 1080p monitor) Maximize the game. Select "Game Window"
    Click into AQWAS and select QB Tab. The purple button can auto-login to Artix server as a display for now. exe version will receive this update before the windows app this time.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM. Reason: Information Update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    AQWAS Alpha includes first functional bot. Time For Spring Cleaning.
    Exe release only at the moment. Bot works on 1080p monitor or resolution.
    [Set Taskbar to Autohide then Maximize "Game Window"]
    Step one open generic attack bot tab and turn on wanted skills for questing but don't turn it itself on. [Currently No Self Targeting Skills.]
    Step two open teleport book and set custom room this will set for every teleport. click on room button to enable box to type.
    Step three select "Game Window" then AQWAS goto bot questing and press Time For Spring Cleaning. It will light up and goto AQW.
    When done to turn off click highlighted button then go and turn off generic attack bot it will be on.
    300tks every hour and six minutes.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    Boosting. Maybe It'll help, this thread in MPGH lost a lot of members because of flash dying.

It'd be great if that'd be helpful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimurutheslime View Post
    Boosting. Maybe It'll help, this thread in MPGH lost a lot of members because of flash dying.

It'd be great if that'd be helpful.
    Bump Seen
    Continuing work today, was working on creating a quest from a PM a while back but have been busy, today I am working on the update that will allow everyone to create bots of their own for AQWAS making it an official botting program, while AQWAS is an evolved program, it will never be on par to the prior flash running game hacks. Simple, to do that I would have to up my coding game to like 11, I do know how I could do the following but it'd be hard. Currently AQWAS can't tell how much HP or MANA you have and it can't read if monsters are around you and may never do such. NO INTERNAL CODE. I know I've said it a lot I just want to make sure it's clear to everyone. Now one day it make be able to read your HP and know when to rest but lets start from where I'm currently at and work from there lmao sorry. Glad to see an interest!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Good News:
    AQWAS Now lets you create bots.
    Its in beta and needs some features that were implemented while testing the original AQWAS bot-questing version that didn't allow user created quest.
    Although fully functional (If you know how to create the quest) at its current state.
    Bots to be placed in ProgramFiles(x86)\AQWAS\Bots\the.txtfilename
    Bad News in Green:
    Now Requires Admin Access Upon First Open. - I can set it to request it instead of crash if you all so desire.
    Windows Version Discontinued - Yes this update set off defenders and who knows what else.
    You will probably need an explanation on how to create a bot and I'm tired and it maybe like three hours until I make one. Congrats to those reading this days later it's been done.
    I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING AND FIXING THEM MYSELF THIS TIME ON VIRUS TOTAL,
    I KNOW THERE ARE NO VIRUSES IF YOU DONT WANT IT DONT GET IT, IT BOTHERS ME NONE.

Well I had more to say and can't remember so here's this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

AQWAS Beta Preview Update:
    Looking into the future, AQWAS now has a public beta 1.00 released on MPGH, I will host previews & photos of upcoming builds of AQWAS here as I have done through the development so far. While I can design programs my art skills are lacking hence the "choppiness of there not being set animations". Its free, go you!
    Anyhow to the point, minor updates so far for those looking toward the future and here they are.

AQWAS now reads .bot files and if you type the name of the bot yourself you must include this extension.

You have a file dialog option that opens straight to the bots folder and lets you choose from the list you have.

You must now save your bots as a .bot file extension when
    creating a bot in a text editor or AQWAS won't read your bot. [Well when released] (just change .txt extension to .bot for existing bots)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast