Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Cool Would anyone be interested in an Anime Library

Through many years of collecting, I have one of the biggest Anime libraries online, over 1300 completed anime with around 40 000 episodes.

Most anime is in highest quality available, dual audio if it exists, and anime is perfectly renamed, so you can use plex, emby, kodi and it will automatically pick up all the metadata.

So I thought maybe other people would like to have library of this size. I can copy this entire anime library to your own Google drive or team drive (if you don't have one, you can easily on mpgh buy one for cheap). Or if you have local storage, I can help you to copy on your own drives.

Would someone be interested in something like this?
    And what do you think how this should be priced, how much you think something like this is worth?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I’m sure you are proud of this...
    Nr 1. REFUNDING SERVICE[/URL]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yes I am, as a big anime fan, I always wished something like this, so if I can also earn some money on it, why not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    most already have a list or bookmark in their library. you might find new buyer who are lazy. i not sure we never had service like this in marketplace.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    this really depends since, are these Mp4 or encoded, what's the size of the actual library. etc would be extremely interested in the future. since it's pretty difficult getting those 90's anime but a rate of 20-30$ would be decent, it's far cheaper than making a self hosted anime site.
    Last edited by Tanukicchi; 03-03-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luka289 View Post
    Through many years of collecting, I have one of the biggest Anime libraries online, over 1300 completed anime with around 40 000 episodes.

Most anime is in highest quality available, dual audio if it exists, and anime is perfectly renamed, so you can use plex, emby, kodi and it will automatically pick up all the metadata.

So I thought maybe other people would like to have library of this size. I can copy this entire anime library to your own Google drive or team drive (if you don't have one, you can easily on mpgh buy one for cheap). Or if you have local storage, I can help you to copy on your own drives.

Would someone be interested in something like this?
    And what do you think how this should be priced, how much you think something like this is worth?
    What language, English? Also, do you have Sub and Dub? When you got all of that and you have them in the promised quality, every upcoming anime streaming site would love to buy access to such a library. I was a Linker when I was younger and earned money by uploading Anime to a Streaming Site using hosters like Verystream (taken down/bought off from that media group), GoUnlmited (old-new), Streamtape (new), etc., and paste the links to my admin/linker cp for every episode on the site I worked for. For that, I had to rip anime from other sites, like bs, and download them off forums that share files on those magnet site links which require premium accounts - we didn't have a collection ourselves and I introduced the unlimited GDrive Accounts to my crew one day. Which we used then for every anime we rip from that day on (especially the mainstream ones that get taken down fast). Our own private backup so we have a solid collection that never gets deleted. This was a time where streaming hosters didn't have those free premium account statuses for people like us (as they make a lot of money, the more people watch an uploaded file), where deleted files still get stored on their servers letting you reupload it by a simple button click.

Good luck finding buyers. Sadly I am out of the scene and can't tell you any specific site that needs something like this. But you probably won't find those sort of ones on mpgh. Go on several forums for that topic or even ask Subber Groups and all of those hardcore people if they are interested to be an owner of such a big collection.

If you got a price in mind tho already, I might be interested as my friend loves to watch Subs for some anime. And the German Subs are bad.
    Last edited by defaulto; 03-03-2021 at 09:30 AM.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's worth a try to see if there is a market for it here.

Thanks
    what would be the benefit over using streaming sites?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhiten View Post
    No Captchas. Better Quality. No DMCA claims.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to defaulto For This Useful Post:

WalterWhiten (03-04-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhiten View Post
    the size of library not all OLD anime are available in streaming sites, quality. most of the pirated or legit streaming sites offer bad quality on old anime,
    downloading, the a series get's taken down for some reason like "Reviewers" you still have a watchable copy. vpn & region lock their are countries where the use of vpn to watch anime & stuff on streaming sites are prohibited but downloading pirated things isn't regulated

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanukicchi For This Useful Post:

WalterWhiten (03-04-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    So all anime is either sub or dual language (eng plus jap audio). The quality is highest available, it is around 50/50 x265 or x264 format.
    There is over 1400 completed anime now, all are renamed properly, so if you use kodi, plex or emby, you can easily get all the metadata for it.

Reasons why this is bettter than typical online website is better quality, you don't need to mess up with ads, captchas, you can easily download all on your personal pc, nas etc, library size itself, I never saw any online website which has nearly the same amount of anime like me, plus I would also include over 500 anime movies with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
    No Captchas. Better Quality. No DMCA claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanukicchi View Post
    the size of library not all OLD anime are available in streaming sites, quality. most of the pirated or legit streaming sites offer bad quality on old anime,
    downloading, the a series get's taken down for some reason like "Reviewers" you still have a watchable copy. vpn & region lock their are countries where the use of vpn to watch anime & stuff on streaming sites are prohibited but downloading pirated things isn't regulated
    So all anime is either sub or dual language (eng plus jap audio). The quality is highest available, it is around 50/50 x265 or x264 format.
    There is over 1400 completed anime now, all are renamed properly, so if you use kodi, plex or emby, you can easily get all the metadata for it.

Reasons why this is bettter than typical online website is better quality, you don't need to mess up with ads, captchas, you can easily download all on your personal pc, nas etc, library size itself, I never saw any online website which has nearly the same amount of anime like me, plus I would also include over 500 anime movies with it.

I see, thank you all for clarifying
    Last edited by WalterWhiten; 03-06-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

hit me up when your offering the service in the future. dunno how big your library in terms of storage, but a google Team drive might be enough to cover it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thread will be closed for inactiveness and avoid users post boosting/necro bumping.If you would like to re-open the thread, please send a pm or im to marketplace staff or report the thread to have it opened again.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-Current