Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused

    Exalt Account Manager v1.3 - The Daily Autologin Update!

    Since @[MPGH]Beex asked me to implement an Daily Auto Login, I did (even if it is quite a while ago he asked for it).



    Main features
    1. Quickly open exalt with different accounts.
    2. Open multiple instances of Exalt at once with the click of a button!
    3. AES 128 encrypted save-file.
    4: Add accounts from a muledump formated file.
    5. Automaticly get the Account name (nickname) if you leave the username blank (or use the checkbox for it while muledump import).
    6. Auto Daily Login for choosen accounts.

    NOTE: You will still need to claim the rewards yourself at the end of the month!

     

    Exalt Account Manager


    Exalt Account Manager Light Mode


    Accounts in the list


    Options Menu


    Add Account UI

    Add Account UI With Data


    Daily Login Options


    Timing settings


    Windows Task Scheduler Options



    Tasktray tool


    Windows Notifications



    Crypted Account Infos


    Exalt opened using the EAM


    Two exalt sessions opened using the EAM


     

    1. Add your accounts, only email and password do matter, the username is just for your organisation, if you leave it blank, it is going to be auto-filled.
    2. Click on the round play button to start exalt with this account.

    3. Daily Auto Login
    3.1 Choose your Timing settings in the Daily Login > Timing Settings menu. The first one is the time between each opened exalt instance and the second one is the time, the first exalt client is closed after the second one is started. Choose the timings according to the time you need to join rotmg after starting.
    NOTE: You can only have up to 5 clients online at the same time, remember that you may want to play at the same time the task is running.
    3.2 After you saved the timing options, you can go into the install task menu, wich allows you to set the amount of time the task waits after the windows login until executing and also set the local time on wich rotmg-resets the daily logon-time (time that counts as login for the next day).
    3.3 After the Install task button is clicked, you will see if the task is successfully installed, if not you will get an error message - you may ask me for help here if you need.
    3.4 Now, after you login into your PC (only your profile), the task will execute according to your choosen timings.
    3.5 (optional) You can change the Notification settings to allow / deny windows-notifications or the tasktray tool.
    NOTE: If the tasktray tool is disabled, there are no windows-notifications aswell, even if checked.

    3.6 For each account you want the daily login to be performed, you need to check the checkbox in the account-list.


     

    Why does Exalt not start?
    - If it for some reason does not start exalt, check if you have exalt installed, if so, check if the path in the options is set correctly.

    I can't even get it to work!
    - Check if you have .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later installed!

    It won't start Exalt!
    - If you have already started the game once via the Exalt launcher, it won't work. Please close all running Exalts, close the Exalt Launcher and try again.

    The Daily login task fails to install
    - Depending on the error-message I can help you with that, please write the error message you get here.
    You can also install it manually using the Windows Task Scheduler (mmc.exe). - I could also help you with that ofc.

    The Daily login task is installed but won't start!
    - This is a bit more tricky, try to got into the EAM folder > DailyService and start the "EAM Daily Login Service.exe" manually - does it work now?
    Do you have accounts checked to be used for the Daily-Login in the Account-list?
    Try to delete the EAM.DailyLogins file, open the ExaltAccountManager after that and uncheck-recheck one account (re-creats the EAM.DailyLogins file) after that, start the "EAM Daily Login Service.exe" manually again.

    The Daily login task ran successfully but my accounts did not get the login-reward!
    - Check if there is an update for the unity client available, since I start it (hidden), it won't login if it is outdated.

    If you have problems, please let me know, but not just "it does not work", please give me as much information as possible, so i can try to help you.



    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

    1337 h4x (02-09-2021),AntonioReal (03-02-2021),[MPGH]Beex (02-08-2021),debacjisa (03-01-2021),Extain (02-09-2021),hulubu (02-16-2021),igor9988a (03-02-2021),KyleeXDDD (02-08-2021),pixelatedwatermelon (02-18-2021),RomuloBR100 (04-03-2021),Spanncer (03-02-2021),Spectrelateral (02-28-2021),stheferson (02-16-2021),syakir.zulpadhli (02-13-2021),tinchocasla198 (02-24-2021),treu_fucking_PLayers (02-28-2021),Whommy (02-12-2021)

  3. #2
    Beex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posh Gang HQ
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //Approved

    File is safe and the daily login functions properly (be sure to read the how to use section for clarity on the daily login because its done when windows boots). This is a great tool. Thanks for the hard work OP

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

    Maik8 (02-09-2021)

  5. #3
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
    //Approved

    File is safe and the daily login functions properly (be sure to read the how to use section for clarity on the daily login because its done when windows boots). This is a great tool. Thanks for the hard work OP
    Thanks for the praise!

    I wanna add, the tool get's executed if one of two conditions is met:
    1. You log into windows WITH the user that did install the task
    2. The time for the "next day login" is reached.

    If you for example log into windows 2 or more times a day, the tool sees it has already done the job and stop (not starting the tasktray tool at all).

    If anyone finds bugs or has more ideas for this tool (or a new project) please let me know.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Beex (02-10-2021),Spectrelateral (02-28-2021)

  7. #4
    Beex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posh Gang HQ
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Thanks for the praise!

    I wanna add, the tool get's executed if one of two conditions is met:
    1. You log into windows WITH the user that did install the task
    2. The time for the "next day login" is reached.

    If you for example log into windows 2 or more times a day, the tool sees it has already done the job and stop (not starting the tasktray tool at all).

    If anyone finds bugs or has more ideas for this tool (or a new project) please let me know.
    This tool is doing exactly what I was needing now, but if you want to expand further you could also make it automatically claim all the free (0 gold/fame) packs on the store. It could do this during its daily auto-log function. Of course this would require movement and interaction with the game so its a whole other ballpark. Honestly I love this tool as is and just maintaining it would be great. Thanks again for all the hard work @Maik8
    Last edited by Beex; 02-10-2021 at 09:35 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

    Maik8 (02-11-2021)

  9. #5
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post


    This tool is doing exactly what I was needing now, but if you want to expand further you could also make it automatically claim all the free (0 gold/fame) packs on the store. It could do this during its daily auto-log function. Of course this would require movement and interaction with the game so its a whole other ballpark. Honestly I love this tool as is and just maintaining it would be great. Thanks again for all the hard work @Maik8
    Thanks for the ideas but with the way I am currently handling the login it's not possible to do any movement or interactions with the game itself. I would have to manage the packages myself - I did that already in another project (never got finished / public) but since flash is no more it is much harder to get the packages used by the clients after each update (too much work to maintain). So I won't integrate that, sorry.

    Althought, I could give you a notification near the end of the month to let you know that you need to "claim your rewards", but that's probably it.

    Regards,

    Maik8

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Beex (02-12-2021),Spectrelateral (02-28-2021)

  11. #6
    Beex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posh Gang HQ
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Thanks for the ideas but with the way I am currently handling the login it's not possible to do any movement or interactions with the game itself. I would have to manage the packages myself - I did that already in another project (never got finished / public) but since flash is no more it is much harder to get the packages used by the clients after each update (too much work to maintain). So I won't integrate that, sorry.

    Althought, I could give you a notification near the end of the month to let you know that you need to "claim your rewards", but that's probably it.

    Regards,

    Maik8
    That would be good too, i might finally get every reward for a month now

  12. #7
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,320
    Reputation
    1162
    Thanks
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post


    That would be good too, i might finally get every reward for a month now
    Gimme account login and I'll get you da rewards

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Beex (02-12-2021)

  14. #8
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post


    That would be good too, i might finally get every reward for a month now
    Hey there, is everything still working or did you find any bugs yet?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Beex (03-02-2021)

  16. #9
    debacjisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sad
    do it turn on exalt clients to take calendar or not?
    quote_if_jebac_disa

  17. #10
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by debacjisa View Post
    do it turn on exalt clients to take calendar or not?
    If you activate it, yeah, it basically starts one exalt client after the other (with a delay to avoid too many logged in accounts at a time), for each account you want it to.
    It does that once every day after you login to your PC or if the daily-reset time did hit.

    I hope that helped.

    Kind regards,

    Maik8

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

    debacjisa (03-02-2021),Spectrelateral (03-02-2021)

  19. #11
    Beex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posh Gang HQ
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Hey there, is everything still working or did you find any bugs yet?
    works great so far

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

    Maik8 (03-02-2021),Spectrelateral (03-02-2021)

  21. #12
    HottestVirgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I cant seem to get it to work. Whenever I open more than 1 Exalt Client with your program an error pops up saying: "Oops... The game is already open!". Any idea on how to fix? also if that has anything to do with it, whenever i open any account through the program the account doesn't show up logged in already

  22. #13
    fireshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HottestVirgin View Post
    I cant seem to get it to work. Whenever I open more than 1 Exalt Client with your program an error pops up saying: "Oops... The game is already open!". Any idea on how to fix? also if that has anything to do with it, whenever i open any account through the program the account doesn't show up logged in already
    Deca pushed an update this morning, one of the patch notes is "Improved Security". That probably broke this, I can't get 2 exalts open, haven't tried Sandboxie though.

  23. #14
    Maik8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    707
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fireshade View Post
    Deca pushed an update this morning, one of the patch notes is "Improved Security". That probably broke this, I can't get 2 exalts open, haven't tried Sandboxie though.
    That's bad news!
    If that's real (can please somebody approve?).
    The auto-login will still work, as long as no other account is logged in manually and the timings settings need to be adjusted, the second option "time till disconnect" needs to be 0 as this function was basicly used to speed up the login process. (opening 2 or more instances at once).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay I just checked, they did change the way the game is started, it used to be like this:
    Code:
    "C:\Users\Maik8\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Production\RotMG Exalt.exe" "data:{
    platform:Deca,
    password:passwordAsBase64Here,
    guid:emailAsBase64Here,
    env:4
    }"
    
    
    platform is just a static parameter
    password is just the base64 encoded password of the account
    guid is the same for the email
    env:4 is aswell static
    And from what I can see, it is now like this:
    Code:
    "C:\Users\Maik8\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Production\RotMG Exalt.exe" data:{
    platform:Deca,
    guid:emailAsBase64Here,
    token:WndtQk1pQ0NGNytweGxSTnM2d1hsQ3JITnRNYkpaeVliTasZGh0dk5LYzNtcVNQWU1FS0FRMDNzVFdCS1ZmR0F4WTd3awncjJ5MFFOVzNJekFyeHk0Yytus1E1c1FNZmdBU3BzcnREPLACED_STUFF_HEREYzNFcxakRjbzViWnpjY0dpZGF1TXlmdXBQakRkaFhMSktTcDlrWmZnelo5bGZXUXdicUdXeVdCUkdSeTEzbnNsYkQyM3ppMXc3a28zQ21TeGRFVlpkQWNncnE5SlNVSlF6L2RobTcvcWQ0QUpXSlpdasdddnZxMzFwTkRwZVhVR3dEbVlWNEtIWU9BPT1=,
    tokenTimestamp:MTYxNDcxNzg4Mw==,
    tokenExpiration:MTMwMDAwMA==,
    env:4}
    
    
    platform is static again
    guid is the same as in the old version, just base64 encoded
    token seems to be the new password parameter
    tokenTimestamp is the timestamp of the token creation as unix in base64 
    tokenExpiration does not make much sense here as it's value is 1300000 (Jan 16 1970)
    				My guess: adding both together (timestamp and expiration) gives me a date in 15 days, wich seems okay.
    env:4 is aswell static
    So I now need to find a way to create this tokens myself.

    Any help will be appreciated!


    Till that is done, my tool won't work anymore and is outdated!

    Regards,

    Maik8

  24. #15
    HottestVirgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    tried sandboxie, didnt seem to work :l big security change i guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Exalt Account Manager v1.2
    By Maik8 in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-09-2021, 04:39 AM
  2. [Outdated] Exalt Account Manager v1.1
    By Maik8 in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2020, 08:52 PM
  3. [Outdated] Exalt Account Manager
    By Maik8 in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2020, 02:38 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
  5. The Daily Show
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:20 PM

Tags for this Thread