Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    That's an easy one. In "config" change the color of the spot from
    Code:
    BOT_FRAME_COLOR = 0x3FFFFFFF
    to a full transparent color:
    Code:
    BOT_FRAME_COLOR = 0x00000000
    But this way you cannot reactivate it in-game.

Or simply deactivate aimbot, the spot should disappear as well (well there's a bug in the current version that doesn't disable totally the Bot). To correct it if you use the source version, change line 22 from
    Code:
    if KEY_BOXESP:
    to
    Code:
    if keys["KEY_BOXESP"]:
    Autostabber is not perfect (yet). Still difficult to calibrate well.

Thanks alot. Also is there any way to configure the autostabber key to use instead of E?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
    Is this possiblefor this to be detected in Xray anticheat?
    I wouldnt say so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Would it be possible to port this to MW1?
    I changed my grades to 9999 in grade 8.

"A poem without inspiration, is just an empty soul on paper" - Mason Fraser

Mason Fraser - Song Writer, Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer.

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/HARHAR73966.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry, but you don't "upgrade" to vista, you downgrade.

XP and 7 FTW.

Respect list:
    Liz
    Obama
    Dave
    Not you.

Shit list:
    Blood & You...
    Memberism, FTW....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    well when i use this hack i only get in servers with others hackers or in hacked lobbys
    or it keeps searching endless for a match.

do they know something about this hack or are the able to detected this hack for some strange reason(almost not possible)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtimer View Post
    well when i use this hack i only get in servers with others hackers or in hacked lobbys
    or it keeps searching endless for a match.

do they know something about this hack or are the able to detected this hack for some strange reason(almost not possible)?
    there is something called kill/death ratio and when you are for eg. aimboting your ratio is high and iwnet automatically connects you with people with same ratio (also hackers), to resolve this problem u will have to reset your stats, I recommend using EAM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by House Hax View Post
    there is something called kill/death ratio and when you are for eg. aimboting your ratio is high and iwnet automatically connects you with people with same ratio (also hackers), to resolve this problem u will have to reset your stats, I recommend using EAM
    well my k/d isnt high so very strange that i get joined by the hackers but i will lower it

still thanks for the help

Thanks
    Just posting to say it works fine after I set explorer back as my shell and turned the screen snapping feature back on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Works great! Just a little question:

Is there a way to put the menu bar on top of the window? (Like old-school External BoxESP's)
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Hacked50634.jpg[/img]

[YOUTUBE]oAIs5e58G-I[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OK, I'm back after being gone for some hours.
    I see the forum has been pretty active, most of what I have seen has been help requests, and questions about how to "do" something. Please read the "config" wiki page on the Code Page, link is in my sig. Most of your questions about the config file can be answered by reading that page. I realize it is not updated with latest changes, when I get time from work I will do such.
    NOTE: This hack runs in windowed mode, and requires Window Vista / 7 to run. Please do not ask about porting to XP or using in non windowed mode. Unless you have some programming black magic, this is just not possible without writing some serious low level code (Which Python is not). Also if your game lags, it is because either:
    1. You did not just restart your computer.
    2. You have too many damn startup programs etc. (I'm sure most of your computers run like shit, because you install every damn taskbar tool there is.)
    3. Your graphics card is simply not good enough (read your computer is not good enough)

I have a quadcore Q8200, 8GB RAM, 2TB RAID SATA 3G, HD5770 on a Dell mobo. My computer runs fine in windowed at 1600x900 resolution.
    The only program that starts when my computer does other than windows default is steam. My computer runs just fine. If you have XP (although a great OS) upgrade to Win7, it runs great. Looks great, and has new features.
    I'm not trying to boast or be a smart ass, I see a lot of people that complain about the hacks performance, and all it does is beget more complaints. This is my attempt to stop that, and keep this thread on topic of feature request, bug reports, that are valid, and of course thanks are nice too.
    To those of you who have provided valid bugs, thank you, those of you with valid questions, thank you. If your computer is slow, run tools like Ccleaner, Tuneup Utilities, defraggler etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermisu View Post
    Works great! Just a little question:

Is there a way to put the menu bar on top of the window? (Like old-school External BoxESP's)
    No the code for that is complicated, sph4ck decided when he rewrote this that the code is to maintain simplicity in order to help keep bugs out and to provide an easy base for someone new to coding.

READ THIS EDIT:
    On another thought, you said to the top of the window. I assumed on top of the titlebar is what you meant. In the latest version of the hack, I have F1 Set to toggle on / off visibility of the hack status bar, and F2 set to toggle status bar location from bottom left to top left. Give that a try, maybe it's more like what you want.
    Last edited by dheir; 06-22-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    OK, I'm back after being gone for some hours.
    I see the forum has been pretty active, most of what I have seen has been help requests, and questions about how to "do" something. Please read the "config" wiki page on the Code Page, link is in my sig. Most of your questions about the config file can be answered by reading that page. I realize it is not updated with latest changes, when I get time from work I will do such.
    NOTE: This hack runs in windowed mode, and requires Window Vista / 7 to run. Please do not ask about porting to XP or using in non windowed mode. Unless you have some programming black magic, this is just not possible without writing some serious low level code (Which Python is not). Also if your game lags, it is because either:
    1. You did not just restart your computer.
    2. You have too many damn startup programs etc. (I'm sure most of your computers run like shit, because you install every damn taskbar tool there is.)
    3. Your graphics card is simply not good enough (read your computer is not good enough)

I have a quadcore Q8200, 8GB RAM, 2TB RAID SATA 3G, HD5770 on a Dell mobo. My computer runs fine in windowed at 1600x900 resolution.
    The only program that starts when my computer does other than windows default is steam. My computer runs just fine. If you have XP (although a great OS) upgrade to Win7, it runs great. Looks great, and has new features.
    I'm not trying to boast or be a smart ass, I see a lot of people that complain about the hacks performance, and all it does is beget more complaints. This is my attempt to stop that, and keep this thread on topic of feature request, bug reports, that are valid, and of course thanks are nice too.
    To those of you who have provided valid bugs, thank you, those of you with valid questions, thank you. If your computer is slow, run tools like Ccleaner, Tuneup Utilities, defraggler etc.

No the code for that is complicated, sph4ck decided when he rewrote this that the code is to maintain simplicity in order to help keep bugs out and to provide an easy base for someone new to coding.

READ THIS EDIT:
    On another thought, you said to the top of the window. I assumed on top of the titlebar is what you meant. In the latest version of the hack, I have F1 Set to toggle on / off visibility of the hack status bar, and F2 set to toggle status bar location from bottom left to top left. Give that a try, maybe it's more like what you want.
    Yes, I want the latest version of the hack with those add-ins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, I want the latest version of the hack with those add-ins.
    Do you know how to get it? On the code page?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Do you know how to get it? On the code page?
    Uhhh...? I dont think so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Uhhh...? I dont think so.
    OK......
    GO HERE
    Download dist.rar on main page. Should work for you, read F1 F2 in game to see what does what.

Thanks
    OK......
    GO HERE
    Download dist.rar on main page. Should work for you, read F1 F2 in game to see what does what.
    hey dude how you going?....the update you gave me to move the taskbar of the hack works like a charm...nice nice...any new minor updates you have done since then?...ive read a couple pages back...just wondering ..you might as well leave me a comment on my profile if its easier ..

cheers,
    alex

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just working on actually fixing the problem with same team players not changing to grey when they die. Other than that, trying to get triggerbot not to shoot on same team and dead players.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

scarper (06-22-2010)

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast