Thanks

please unban cia10 please read

i am banned for 6 days and am really sad that im banned i know mpgh are very nice but basically i opened a giveaway service and it got completed and was finished,then i pmed azerila for help on how to open a refundinf service he goes add ur giveaway thread and you need 50 posts and i was shocked i was only on 10 posts so i become sad cause it was a long way to post so i posted and it took me 2 hours and i got to 50 posts then i opened a service and by today i wouldve been running hopefully as i wouldve been accepted by modz,so i dont understand how i was spamming please help ,if i need to be premium or something to not be easily banned i will indeed get it i was planning on once my service was running ( please help my sexy modz @RespectNF my chicka @Lily my gf @HALOS117 my dad

please mods help me be unbanned i really need to setup my service cause the thread only has 24 hour edit and i really need to edit it.

i understand that maybe it does come under spamming but i can promise that youll never see me here asking for an unban unless its unfair thanks my boys i hope u understand and feel my pain
    Last edited by pleaseunbanme; 02-20-2021 at 03:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by pleaseunbanme View Post
    i am banned for 6 days and am really sad that im banned i know mpgh are very nice but basically i opened a giveaway service and it got completed and was finished,then i pmed azerila for help on how to open a refundinf service he goes add ur giveaway thread and you need 50 posts and i was shocked i was only on 10 posts so i become sad cause it was a long way to post so i posted and it took me 2 hours and i got to 50 posts then i opened a service and by today i wouldve been running hopefully as i wouldve been accepted by modz,so i dont understand how i was spamming please help ,if i need to be premium or something to not be easily banned i will indeed get it i was planning on once my service was running ( please help my sexy modz @RespectNF my chicka @Lily my gf @HALOS117 my dad

please mods help me be unbanned i really need to setup my service cause the thread only has 24 hour edit and i really need to edit it.

i understand that maybe it does come under spamming but i can promise that youll never see me here asking for an unban unless its unfair thanks my boys i hope u understand and feel my pain
    There is a specific section where you can spam. Plus best place to increase your post count is general/ giveaway section/ welcome to mpgh section. If you post unrelated things in random threads, and a lot of it, it will count as spam. I am unbanning you this once. But please dont repeat it as next time I wont be able to. We require 50 posts so that you get to know the site and gain reputation. Engage in site activities for the same . First offence so unbanning.

PS- You can still edit after 24 hours. Just report your thread and put the pastebin with the edit and your thread link in the report.
    Last edited by HALOS117; 02-20-2021 at 04:15 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

pleaseunbanme (02-20-2021)