Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I forgot the password to my 7-year-old Yahoo address and I need it

I haven't been able to access my iPad Mini for the past few years as the Apple ID got blocked and I can't pass the activation screen after a factory reset, they instructed me to go to check my Yahoo inbox to give access but I forgot its password. I tried contacting support of both but cant find either, I might make another Apple ID and try to contact Apple but now I'm wondering it there's any way I'd get access to my Yahoo. I know possible combinations to the password but it doesn't login.

I'd appreciate a lot if anybody could help with possibly cracking the password to my Yahoo e-mail, and if nothing works in the end ill just use one of the softwares to bypass the iCloud activation thing but itd be cool to have my yahoo back lol. Thanks for reading i hope someone can help out

Thanks
    use kali linux there are simple apps for this already built in u can crack it within few minutes but apple is hard due to security worth a try