Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yeah I noticed some people mention it but mostly this happens when you've already refunded from Apple, and you try to go for another order... Their system is really smart, don't underestimate it, even if you ask you friend to order with their info, and they have any ties back to you or your order (IP addresses, physical addresses, etc.) they'll cancel it. I'd recommend laying off of Apple for a while, and then asking someone else to order, using their own card, name, address, everything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajs4290 View Post
    Why am I unable to order from Apple using my regular debit card or PayPal?

PayPal order gets cancelled after a few hours and debit card doesn't even authorize.

I've tried using different email, web browsers, and VPN as well but still have the same issue.
    What country you ordering from usa or another country?

Thanks
    How much is the order amount? If you’re using a new account with a high order amount the system can flag it as high risk and the order won’t go through. Have you tried contacting apple customer service and ask them why the order isn’t going through? I did a 4.5k order on a new apple account with no purchase history and my order got canceled the next day but then I called them and told them that I authorized the transaction and they let the order through.

Thanks
    If you can't order directly from Apple, try another seller. Apple products are mostly carried anywhere depending on the model and specs.

Thanks
    Why does the person doesn't want to say what country they ordering from? lol, we need a list of countries it makes it hard to order from...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zibbioyalpha View Post
    Why does the person doesn't want to say what country they ordering from? lol, we need a list of countries it makes it hard to order from...
    It's probably not even country bound.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12