Thanks

Exclamation Lost thousands of dollars saved via investing.

I had thousands saved up which I started investing with, I made lots of money with a few thousand at the start making me think that I was really good at day trading. I then piled nearly all the money I have into investing and lost a bit of money. I then got involved in the GME stock and a lot of money, a couple of thousand (terrible idea - I hate reddit), I then gambled all the remaining money I had on an EV penny stock which isn't doing too well.
    This was money saved up so I could have fun at Uni, it was money I could loose however it's just going to be a bit shit + more hours working in a part time.
    I need a method to make lots of money, I have found little hustles in the past that generated a bit of money but now I need more. If anyone has a good steady way of making nice income or a quick cash grab please tell me, the fact that I have come to this forum is proof that I'm desperate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Welcome to trading 😅..
    I don't have a magic formula, I can only speak for what works or worked for me..

On my experience, most safe way of investing is, find a product that you can resell for a good profit, then invest on advertising..

Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i just started actually trading and you will see when you come up that its about luck

Thanks
    That may happen to anyone; no one knows. Of course, it is sad. However, it makes you learn an important lesson. The lesson which is given you by your life. And this is important. Now you know it is better to start from smaller sums when investing and see how it works. And of course, it is crucial to check the sources you want to invest in. that’s why it is better to have a long preparation before starting. The most promising way of investing money is real estate for me. I’ve had a good income out of it last few years. More tips for investing here: https://www.doughroller.net/investing/how-to-invest-50k/
    Last edited by ShariGarza; 09-20-2022 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J0killer View Post
    I had thousands saved up which I started investing with, I made lots of money with a few thousand at the start making me think that I was really good at day trading. I then piled nearly all the money I have into investing and lost a bit of money. I then got involved in the GME stock and a lot of money, a couple of thousand (terrible idea - I hate reddit), I then gambled all the remaining money I had on an EV penny stock which isn't doing too well.
    This was money saved up so I could have fun at Uni, it was money I could loose however it's just going to be a bit shit + more hours working in a part time.
    I need a method to make lots of money, I have found little hustles in the past that generated a bit of money but now I need more. If anyone has a good steady way of making nice income or a quick cash grab please tell me, the fact that I have come to this forum is proof that I'm desperate.
    I understand that you're feeling desperate after experiencing losses in your investments. It's important to approach financial decisions with caution and avoid taking unnecessary risks. Instead of searching for quick cash grabs or high-risk investments, it might be more beneficial to focus on building a sustainable and steady income over time. Consider exploring opportunities such as part-time jobs, freelance work, or starting a small business that aligns with your skills and interests. It's also crucial to prioritize financial education and learn about sound investment strategies to make informed decisions in the future. Remember that building wealth takes time and patience, and it's important to have a long-term perspective. Seek advice from financial professionals or consult reputable sources to guide you in your financial journey.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GianniRoyce For This Useful Post:

TheFlawLess (06-06-2023)