Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cryptichigh View Post
    How did you do it with epic games, can you tell me steps, it doesnt work for cookie grabber to grab the session, so you used fiddler and obtained it that way? then put that into injector?
    Yeah that's right, I grabbed my cookie through Fiddler, but before doing that I went to the "FiddlerScript" tab and instead of pasting in the Windows Store code which is what OP posted, I pasted this:

Quote Originally Posted by andrelol3 View Post
    for Epic Games version:

Code:
    if (oSession.HostnameIs("steam.live.bhvrdbd.com")) {
            oSession.hostname="brill.live.bhvrdbd.com";        
            oSession.oRequest["x-kraken-client-platform"] = "egs";        
            oSession.oRequest["x-kraken-client-provider"] = "egs";
    }

Which was the EG code a user posted further up, and then copied my cookie how I normally would through Fiddler and that allowed me to use the basic injector.

I didn't go into detail about it because you can watch OP's video to see how and where you should post the code. Just keep in mind you want to use the code I pasted above and NOT the code OP posted in the beginning of the thread if you're trying to do this for Epic Games

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kf2 View Post
    Yeah that's right, I grabbed my cookie through Fiddler, but before doing that I went to the "FiddlerScript" tab and instead of pasting in the Windows Store code which is what OP posted, I pasted this:

Which was the EG code a user posted further up, and then copied my cookie how I normally would through Fiddler and that allowed me to use the basic injector.

I didn't go into detail about it because you can watch OP's video to see how and where you should post the code. Just keep in mind you want to use the code I pasted above and NOT the code OP posted in the beginning of the thread if you're trying to do this for Epic Games
    Hey thanks for your reply appreciate it, idk who OP is and which video is it exactly? Also, which programs did you use specifically if you can give them to me or send me links to them so I can try it out myself for epic game version, I appreciate it.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cryptichigh View Post
    Hey thanks for your reply appreciate it, idk who OP is and which video is it exactly? Also, which programs did you use specifically if you can give them to me or send me links to them so I can try it out myself for epic game version, I appreciate it.
    By "OP" i'm referring to the original poster, aka the first post in this thread. Click "first" on the thread pages and scroll to the top, you'll see the video.

I'm using Fiddler to grab the cookie and using the simple injector that's been posted. Can't post link but the thread title is "DBD 4.2.0+ - Simple Injector with Custom Fullprofile (Legacy All & Item Count)"

Thanks
    By "OP" i'm referring to the original poster, aka the first post in this thread. Click "first" on the thread pages and scroll to the top, you'll see the video.

I'm using Fiddler to grab the cookie and using the simple injector that's been posted. Can't post link but the thread title is "DBD 4.2.0+ - Simple Injector with Custom Fullprofile (Legacy All & Item Count)"
    What about the bypass or pak file, do we need that as well? which do we use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I grabbed my cookies with fiddler + the EGS code, used the injector and no matter what I inject nothing happens. You're able to inject profiles?

Edit - I restarted my PC and got it working with EGS; I think it was an issue with fiddler that fixed itself after restarting.
    Last edited by DarthM16; 12-03-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    Works on Epic game version?

Thanks
    Yo I had it worked on epic games with that old injector, but the profile it puts is bad, its old, I dont have ALL the perks like eloide or whatever that girls name is, and missing some newer perks, but got the items and stuff, how do I make the injector inject a newer profile?

Thanks
    Does anyone know how to use the save editor on the Epic Games platform?

Thanks

Epic Games Coocie grab

Quote Originally Posted by DarthM16 View Post
    I grabbed my cookies with fiddler + the EGS code, used the injector and no matter what I inject nothing happens. You're able to inject profiles?

Edit - I restarted my PC and got it working with EGS; I think it was an issue with fiddler that fixed itself after restarting.
    Hey friend. How did you grab your epic games cookie with fiddler? I didn't figured out how to use it?

Thanks

Thumbs up

So from what I understand, the config which was needed to unlock the DLC characters & cosmetics is patched now on the Steam (& Epic games I believe) version so you're unable to permanently unlock them like you were able to back in the day. This is why when we inject these full profiles we aren't unlocking them, only getting the new offerings/ perks etc on our already existing characters.

This was confusing for me and I can see many others are in the same boat as we only really came here and needed these tools every half a year or so whenever something major was released so we'd often forget what we did/ tools we used etc.

It looks like as it stands, you are able to TEMPORARILY unlock all DLC/cosmetics using the market files posted in the designated thread with Fiddler running while you play, however I feel personally it isn't worth the hassle and you're better off waiting for a workaround or moving to another platform like the Windows Store version of the game which doesn't have this issue. You can freely unlock the DLC characters etc on that version from what I can tell.

Hope this clears up any confusion for returning people who're trying to unlock all DLC characters/ cosmetics.

FullProfile save inject =/= DLC characters & Cosmetics. ONLY perks/ offerings/ items etc on already existing characters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ERRORThe remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    when i try to inject save file on epic games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dj_mohamed View Post
    ERRORThe remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    when i try to inject save file on epic games
    Paste the Epic game code (given above) in the fiddler 4 and select "save script" then use the injector.
    Just watch the op's video in the first page you will understand.

Thanks
    So from what I understand, the config which was needed to unlock the DLC characters & cosmetics is patched now on the Steam (& Epic games I believe) version so you're unable to permanently unlock them like you were able to back in the day. This is why when we inject these full profiles we aren't unlocking them, only getting the new offerings/ perks etc on our already existing characters.

This was confusing for me and I can see many others are in the same boat as we only really came here and needed these tools every half a year or so whenever something major was released so we'd often forget what we did/ tools we used etc.

It looks like as it stands, you are able to TEMPORARILY unlock all DLC/cosmetics using the market files posted in the designated thread with Fiddler running while you play, however I feel personally it isn't worth the hassle and you're better off waiting for a workaround or moving to another platform like the Windows Store version of the game which doesn't have this issue. You can freely unlock the DLC characters etc on that version from what I can tell.

Hope this clears up any confusion for returning people who're trying to unlock all DLC characters/ cosmetics.

FullProfile save inject =/= DLC characters & Cosmetics. ONLY perks/ offerings/ items etc on already existing characters
    So is it 100% that we can inject a FULL profile into the store version?

Thanks
    Sharing information is a good thing.
    However, this information is useful only for those who already know how to use Fiddler, and it is not useful for those who use Fiddler for the first time because it is different from Steam cookies and the way the editor is used. A more detailed tutorial is needed. If there is no bypass when simply using Fiddler, the cookie is not extracted and an error code is generated. Same for the Steam version.

Thanks

hi can someone explain it to me i cant seeem to understand how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBelly1809 View Post
    Here's how to use FluxDot's Save Game injector for the Windows Store version of DBD

This tutorial is for people who already know how to inject a save game and have Fiddler installed.
    You simply have to copy and paste a few lines of code into fiddler.
    In Fiddler you have to click on FiddlerScript and then Go to OnBeforeRequest.
    Then you have to copy and paste these lines:

if (oSession.HostnameIs("steam.live.bhvrdbd.com")) {
    oSession.hostname="grdk.live.bhvrdbd.com";
    oSession.oRequest["x-kraken-client-platform"] = "grdk";
    oSession.oRequest["x-kraken-client-provider"] = "grdk";
    }

And press "Save Script"
    After you have injected the save game you should remove the code.
    That's it.

Proof:
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast