Thanks

Unhappy Anyway to keep on refunding Walmart reliably?

Uh-oh. May have posted in the wrong section. Just found about SE help right after I published this and cannot delete. Anyways...

Not looking for any short-term, temporary solutions that bite into profits like paying friends/relatives to take a couple orders before they are banned or using reshipping services that are already blacklisted for other people's refunds.

I have spent a long time thinking about this and I have come up with 2 methods:

1st Method:
    Intentionally order to a random, local address and sit in your car once it is out for delivery. Once the carrier arrives with the package, you come out and provide proof of ownership through your personal info. Explanation is you made a typo with the address and did not know that you could reroute the address. You did not want to bother the home owner since the package's contents are valuable so you just waited outside.
    Pros: reliable and virtually unlimited
    Cons: extremely time consuming because you have to wait for package to deliver; carrier may recognize your face after multiple refunds and wonder why you are picking up at different addresses

2nd Method:
    My packages have been delivered with OnTrac which allows you to reroute your package as long as it has not delivered. After intentionally ordering to the wrong address, you reroute the package to your home address, claiming you made a typo. Then, abandon the account after a single order and your address should be fine because it was never linked under your account.
    Pros: extremely convenient
    Cons: Walmart needs to approve the reroute and will (this part I am unsure about) link your revised address to your account; if the address you rerouted the package to is blacklisted, Walmart will see while they approving and either repossess the package or hold it from delivery; if the address you rerouted the package is clean, the Walmart account that the refunding is happening on might be linked to it after you called them to reroute, causing it to eventually get banned.

I feel like there is potential in rerouting your package, but I simply do not know how Walmart's system operates and I can only speculate.

If anyone can offer some insight that I might not be aware of or even a completely different method, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you!
    Last edited by unicorn001; 02-24-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thread will be closed for inactiveness and avoid users post boosting/necro bumping.If you would like to re-open the thread, please send a pm or im to marketplace staff or report the thread to have it opened again.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23