Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasma69 View Post
    Can DECA tell any difference between you logging in normally or using this to claim your daily's? Aka is it completely ban safe to use this feature?
    Thanks for asking, the daily-login feature just starts the original game without UI (hiding it), so for DECA it is just like starting the game for 90 seconds (default settings) and closing it again.
    I would say it is extremely unlikely for them to even be able to notice that as unregular.

If you want to be even more save, set the fist timing setting to like 300 (5minutes per account) and the second one to 1 second (so only one account is there at a time - 0 does not work / save). That would increase the time per account to about 5minutes wich is nothing suspicious. I choose 90 seconds for that reason (not beeing suspicious).

I hope that helps.

Disclaimer: I won't give you a guarantee that you can't be banned, but noone told me he got banned because of it yet.

Regards,

Maik8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

Nasma69 (03-27-2021)

Thanks
    thanks dude

Thanks

Getting error: Oops... {blank}

I typed the account name, including pass and user, and when logging in, it says Oops... with nothing coming after it, I tried to get rid of the account name and using webrequest, but it doesn't work saying the credentials are wrong. I'd like to get this working, I checked the dependencies, Exalt is installed and can run using this program, .NET is 8.X, perhaps it is using the steam version instead of web? In that case is there a way to change which version of the Exalt client I am using?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertspam1 View Post
    I typed the account name, including pass and user, and when logging in, it says Oops... with nothing coming after it, I tried to get rid of the account name and using webrequest, but it doesn't work saying the credentials are wrong. I'd like to get this working, I checked the dependencies, Exalt is installed and can run using this program, .NET is 8.X, perhaps it is using the steam version instead of web? In that case is there a way to change which version of the Exalt client I am using?
    Hello,

I guess your client is outdated, as the EAM is still working (just checked with 2 different Account) but my client has been outdated, wich gives the Error
    oops...
    An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Just start the original exalt launcher, login and update, after that it should work just fine.

Regards,

Maik8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    @[MPGH]Beex I do have a question, is it allowed to have my tool to access a file in a google drive or so, in wich it reads if an update is available and if so, finds the link to the new update there (link to mpgh of course), so no auto-updater, just a notification that a new update is available with a link to the new thread?

Regards,

Maik8
    @[MPGH]Beex I guess you just didn't see this, hopefully you can help me.

Thanks
    my path: C:\users\user\documents\realmofthemadgod\productio n\rotmg exalt.exe
    when I click to run client I got error which says "Failed to initalize IL2CPP" ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by KoJonek123 View Post
    my path: C:\users\user\documents\realmofthemadgod\productio n\rotmg exalt.exe
    when I click to run client I got error which says "Failed to initalize IL2CPP" ???
    Not sure what you are doing wrong, but a my suggestions are:

1. Try to update the game - they recently updated exalt. You need to launch the game at least once via the original launcher before using my tool again.
    - After that you can open my tool and renew the client-token for the account that you used to update the game.

2. Your game path could be wrong, in this case open my EAM (Exalt Account Manager) and go to options > change path > locate the folder your game is in (not the launcher) - default: "C:\Users\user\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Producti on\RotMG Exalt.exe"

PS: After searching for that problem, I noticed that this is a problem of the game itself and not my EAM. You should try to update the game (See point 1) or if that does not work, uninstall and install it again.

Hope that helped.

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Support for Special characters in email address

Hello, I am able to use EAM to login to my normal accounts but it appears that any account with a + in the email doesn't work.
    For example myemail+alt3@gmail.com (if you didn't know, this is a feature of gmail that allows alternate addresses that all forward to a single location. Deca doesn't seem to support new accounts using this method anymore but almost all my old alts use that format.)

I am getting this Error with no details after it.
    Oops...

I have tried:
    • pointing EAM at the .exe (not launcher) C:\Users\Admin\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Producti on
    • Restarting computer/EAM/Realm (multiple times each)
    • Installing update from Deca (each update I retried EAM again)
    • getting new access token (tried with and without getting a new token each time)
    • logging into the game using the launcher first and then using EAM without login token refresh and then with.
    • Multiple accounts in case one account had an issue

Thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardini For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardini View Post
    Hello, I am able to use EAM to login to my normal accounts but it appears that any account with a + in the email doesn't work.
    For example myemail+alt3@gmail.com (if you didn't know, this is a feature of gmail that allows alternate addresses that all forward to a single location. Deca doesn't seem to support new accounts using this method anymore but almost all my old alts use that format.)

I am getting this Error with no details after it.
    Oops...

I have tried:
    • pointing EAM at the .exe (not launcher) C:\Users\Admin\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Producti on
    • Restarting computer/EAM/Realm (multiple times each)
    • Installing update from Deca (each update I retried EAM again)
    • getting new access token (tried with and without getting a new token each time)
    • logging into the game using the launcher first and then using EAM without login token refresh and then with.
    • Multiple accounts in case one account had an issue

Thanks!
    Hey there,

I thank you for using my tool!
    I am not aware of an email that would make my tool stop working, as I am not testing the email for validity.
    Can you check the Log after clicking on the refresh token button? I guess it shows you a charList parsing error.
    If so the webrequest is not giving you the expected data (wich usually only is the case if the password is wrong).
    But to further investigate I would want to see the webrequest myself (not your login data or token tho), my next release (wich is coming soon) will have a token-viewer where you can see if you really have a login-token - and check if it is working in your browser.

Untill then I can only tell you to be patient. (I want to release asap but there are still some features that need a bit polish - no promisses - but I aim for monday next week, maybe even the weekend depending on the amount of time I have for this).

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

re-Support for Special characters in email address

Hey there,

I am not aware of an email that would make my tool stop working, as I am not testing the email for validity.
    Can you check the Log after clicking on the refresh token button? I guess it shows you a charList parsing error.
    If so the webrequest is not giving you the expected data (wich usually only is the case if the password is wrong).
    But to further investigate I would want to see the webrequest myself (not your login data or token tho), my next release (wich is coming soon) will have a token-viewer where you can see if you really have a login-token - and check if it is working in your browser.

Untill then I can only tell you to be patient. (I want to release asap but there are still some features that need a bit polish - no promisses - but I aim for monday next week, maybe even the weekend depending on the amount of time I have for this).

Regards,

Maik8

Is this what your looking for? (screenshot above) Not sure which logs you'd like to look at specifically.
    Log shows: Get new token for hemaily+1realm@gmail.com. | Sending "account/verify" for | Saving Accounts

If your willing to test it on your side I can send you the login criteria for one of my alternate accounts I don't use anymore that has the + in it.
    I've tested over 15 various accounts all of which I can login manually and only the ones with + symbols don't seem to work with EAM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    EAM Log Viewer_2021-04-08_21-59-39.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardini For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (04-09-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardini View Post

Is this what your looking for? (screenshot above) Not sure which logs you'd like to look at specifically.
    Log shows: Get new token for *****@gmail.com. | Sending "account/verify" for | Saving Accounts

If your willing to test it on your side I can send you the login criteria for one of my alternate accounts I don't use anymore that has the + in it.
    I've tested over 15 various accounts all of which I can login manually and only the ones with + symbols don't seem to work with EAM.
    I would test it on one of your accounts if you have one without value (won't play on it obv. but don't just send me an account with stuff on it pls).
    And most important, please delete the email in your post here, would be a shame if one of deca finds the mail and decides to ban it.

PS: Send me a PM - don't post the account here

Regards,

Maik8
    Last edited by Maik8; 04-09-2021 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I would test it on one of your accounts if you have one without value (won't play on it obv. but don't just send me an account with stuff on it pls).
    And most important, please delete the email in your post here, would be a shame if one of deca finds the mail and decides to ban it.

PS: Send me a PM - don't post the account here

Regards,

Maik8
    It won't let me pm you directly, can you try messaging me? maybe pm me your dm# and I'll add you there we can talk.
    I'm assuming its because I don't have 20 posts yet so I can't private message.

And yea, that email I just made up for example. its not my real one.
    Last edited by Sardini; 04-09-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Found the flaw and fixed it, thank you for the report!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hey there,

Regards,

Maik8
    It's sad but I guess that I am not done this weekend and maybe won't be till about wednesday, since I did add a bunch of new features to the tool now and want to test everything as good as I can before publishing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Sneak peek

I did post a new release (v2.0) 3 days ago, it is only a matter of time until you can enjoy it!
    Stay tuned.

Exalt Account Manager

Statistics Dashboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12