Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Exalt Account Manager v1.4 - "Security improvements and QoL update"

It's again time for an update, sorry for taking that long to update this tool.
    But I added / changed a few QoL things.
    You can now see wich accounts are already logged in and even close the process if you want to.
    There is now an easy to use Log viewer, for when you got an error / unexpected behavior.
    The login now uses the new account-tokens that the original exalt-launcher uses now aswell.
    - If you use the Exalt-launcher to start the game, you will get an error stating that the access-token is not valid while logging in,
    in that case, use the "Renew"-Button to the right of the "Play"-Button to create a new token.

Special THANKS to @DIA4A for helping me out a lot with the tokens!

Main features
    1. Quickly open exalt with different accounts.
    2. Open multiple instances of Exalt at once with the click of a button!
    3. AES 128 encrypted save-file.
    4: Add accounts from a muledump formated file.
    5. Automaticly get the Account name (nickname) if you leave the username blank (or use the checkbox for it while muledump import).
    6. Auto Daily Login for choosen accounts.
    7. Detect running Exalt instances and close them if needed.
    8. Create login-tokens at runtime.
    9. GUI-Log.

NOTE: You will still need to claim the rewards yourself at the end of the month!
    Deca now uses a HWID now, wich COULD be used by them to not only ban your account, but your whole PC. Please keep that in mind.

Exalt Account Manager

Exalt Account Manager Light Mode

Accounts in the list

Options Menu

Add Account UI

Add Account UI With Data

Daily Login Options

Timing settings

Windows Task Scheduler Options

Log Viewer

Tasktray tool

Windows Notifications

Crypted Account Infos

Exalt opened using the EAM

Two exalt sessions opened using the EAM

1. Add your accounts, only email and password do matter, the username is just for your organisation, if you leave it blank, it is going to be auto-filled.
    2. Click on the round play button to start exalt with this account.
    2.1 If the game is already running (with that account logged in) it is going to be blue and a "Pause Icon", a click on it is going to close that game-instance.

3. Daily Auto Login
    3.1 Choose your Timing settings in the Daily Login > Timing Settings menu. The first one is the time between each opened exalt instance and the second one is the time, the first exalt client is closed after the second one is started. Choose the timings according to the time you need to join rotmg after starting.
    NOTE: You can only have up to 5 clients online at the same time, remember that you may want to play at the same time the task is running.
    3.2 After you saved the timing options, you can go into the install task menu, wich allows you to set the amount of time the task waits after the windows login until executing and also set the local time on wich rotmg-resets the daily logon-time (time that counts as login for the next day).
    3.3 After the Install task button is clicked, you will see if the task is successfully installed, if not you will get an error message - you may ask me for help here if you need.
    3.4 Now, after you login into your PC (only your profile), the task will execute according to your choosen timings.
    3.5 (optional) You can change the Notification settings to allow / deny windows-notifications or the tasktray tool.
    NOTE: If the tasktray tool is disabled, there are no windows-notifications aswell, even if checked.

3.6 For each account you want the daily login to be performed, you need to check the checkbox in the account-list.

Why does Exalt not start?
    - If it for some reason does not start exalt, check if you have exalt installed, if so, check if the path in the options is set correctly.

I can't even get it to work!
    - Check if you have .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later installed!

It won't start Exalt!
    - If you have already started the game once via the Exalt launcher, it won't work. Please close all running Exalts, close the Exalt Launcher and try again.

Exalt tells me something about a token...
    - Try to use the "Renew"-Button to the right of the "Play"-Button, this will request a new token for that account.

The Daily login task fails to install
    - Depending on the error-message I can help you with that, please write the error message you get here.
    You can also install it manually using the Windows Task Scheduler (mmc.exe). - I could also help you with that ofc.

The Daily login task is installed but won't start!
    - This is a bit more tricky, try to got into the EAM folder > DailyService and start the "EAM Daily Login Service.exe" manually - does it work now?
    Do you have accounts checked to be used for the Daily-Login in the Account-list?
    Try to delete the EAM.DailyLogins file, open the ExaltAccountManager after that and uncheck-recheck one account (re-creats the EAM.DailyLogins file) after that, start the "EAM Daily Login Service.exe" manually again.

The Daily login task ran successfully but my accounts did not get the login-reward!
    - Check if there is an update for the unity client available, since I start it (hidden), it won't login if it is outdated.

If you have problems, please let me know, but not just "it does not work", please give me as much information as possible, so i can try to help you.

If you have feature ideas, please post a comment here, I am going to read and think about it.

Planed features

Stats - I already added a small amount of "Data-logging" into the EAM, in foresight of the Stats update, wich may or may not come in the near future!
    Auto Update - Automaticly update the game if needed.
    Better client-handling - Get errors from the client itself and handle them accordingly (esp. for the Daily-login).

Potential features

Fake-HWID - IF the HWID is used to ban ppl, I will look into creating fake IDs to use for the login.

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Maik8; 03-12-2021 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Added some planed features

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021),adamkinds (03-13-2021),AntonioReal (04-05-2021),bakura777 (04-25-2021),costaPL (04-01-2021),d4rren007 (04-01-2021),doma356 (04-25-2021),dronsssssss (03-14-2021),ElchicoZebra (04-04-2021),Enderlolz (05-04-2021),goldkiller1152 (03-23-2021),HepatitusOG (04-03-2021),Heska (03-18-2021),kenat22 (03-19-2021),lergomarx (04-05-2021),lortakugane (03-15-2021),lynkzin2 (04-04-2021),madalinaflorica (03-22-2021),mariolscott (04-09-2021),MARMOL (03-05-2022),medeiros2605 (03-22-2021),NoFsl33t (03-24-2021),Popaylano (04-12-2021),RichDogs (06-10-2021),Schnico (04-05-2021),sebv12 (03-20-2021),senix1234 (04-16-2021),SonicBrony (03-31-2021),Tamtheman (03-19-2021),Tyrkhic (04-15-2021),valgaetan (04-19-2021),Valstrax (03-31-2021),wikidmate (03-13-2021),Zendux (03-17-2021),[H4L]Hacker4Life[H4L] (04-02-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    //Approved

thanks for the contributions maik8, are they HWID banning for too many accounts? what were you doing when to discover this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (03-12-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
    //Approved

thanks for the contributions maik8, are they HWID banning for too many accounts? what were you doing when to discover this?
    Good question, for now, there is no evidence that they realy do log them (longer than a token lasts) or that they even do ban the HWID.

My guess is that they now log the HWIDs for a while and then start banning the HWID aswell as the account (prob. only the one account in question) in the future.

But let's say, they do log and ban with HWIDs in mind.
    Depending on how they ban (reason) I would take one of two approches.

1. They just ban if they notice a hacked client or something like that
    - I would (try to) add the option to use a new HWID while using the launcher - every account the same HWID.

2. They ban if you use too many accounts from a single machine
    - I would again, (try to) add the option to change the HWID, but this time another one for each account.

The second approach is a bit tricky tho, yes you have a new HWID per account BUT they also see your IP, wich will tell them that your IP uses multiple HWIDs.
    I guess that would become a cat and mouse game realy quickly, if they realy want to stop mules.

To change the IP, one could use a VPN... (I know of a way to use specific VPNs for one programm only, so only the exalt client would have that VPN applied, allowing multiple clients with different VPNs at a time, but that won't be implemented until needed).

Hope that answered your question.

I wish you a nice weekend!
    Best Regards,

Maik8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    I get an error saying : Oops: Token for different machine

and yes i tried using the renew acces-token
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mpgh.png  

Last edited by adamkinds; 03-12-2021 at 02:32 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adamkinds For This Useful Post:

PositivityOnTop (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by adamkinds View Post
    I get an error saying : Oops: Token for different machine

and yes i tried using the renew acces-token
    I can't access the png untill it's approved, but did the renew button turn green after clicking it? If not, the login-data are not correct, try to "edit" that account, remove the username, re-type the password and click save. If everything is correct, the tool will show you account in the list, with the ingame-name as username. Then try again to login.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    thank for update .i try it is working fine.

but because you mention will ban.. so only add 5 account to try it ..

and the auto login function is a bit confuse .. when to start how to start ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by how2bot View Post
    thank for update .i try it is working fine.

but because you mention will ban.. so only add 5 account to try it ..

and the auto login function is a bit confuse .. when to start how to start ?
    Glad you like my tool!

Firstly, about the "ban": we don't have any proof they even use that ID to ban ppl. It is only a speculation of mine (because it is possible).
    That said, it has nothing to do with the amount of accounts you use with my tool, more about the frequency of logins / webrequest (renew token), we are talking about how many logins per 5 Minutes or so timespan, not "per day" or so. So if you don't spam logins and renew accounts you should be fine!

Second:

The daily login is a way to automated the "login once per day" as long as you start your pc once a day obv.
    There are 2 timing settings available, the first one is the interval at wich logins happen and the second is how long a client is still alive after the next one is started (to speed things up a little bit - 2 accounts online at a given time).

By default one client (login) is started every 90 seconds, if you want it to be more suddle, feel free to change that to like 2 minutes or so (you can then decrease the second option to like 1 second aswell, ensuring only one clientonline at any given moment - keep in mind that this is increases the overall duration the logins take.

Inside the "Windows task Scheduler"-window, there are 2 more options wich do as descript there:
    First: waiting x minutes after you log into windows until the daily login will be performed
    Default value is 0 here, wich means the task will be executed right after you log into windows.

Second option: if you for example leave your pc turned on over night and pass the time, at wich the rotmg servers reset the daily logins, the daily login of my tool will be performed aswell. Not sure exactly when this is, so just set a time you think should be fine.

NOTE: If you log into windows a second time on the same day, the task will notice it already did the login and stop.

To install the task, just click the "Install Daily Login Task"-Button and you should be all set (The red text, telling you that it is not installed, should switch to a green color and telling you that it is installed) + a new button (Uninstall Task) will apear.
    If you change one of the two settings in the "Windows task Scheduler"-window, click the Button "Update Task with new values above".

I hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021),Spectrelateral (03-15-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    Glad you like my tool!

Firstly, about the "ban": we don't have any proof they even use that ID to ban ppl. It is only a speculation of mine (because it is possible).
    That said, it has nothing to do with the amount of accounts you use with my tool, more about the frequency of logins / webrequest (renew token), we are talking about how many logins per 5 Minutes or so timespan, not "per day" or so. So if you don't spam logins and renew accounts you should be fine!

Second:

The daily login is a way to automated the "login once per day" as long as you start your pc once a day obv.
    There are 2 timing settings available, the first one is the interval at wich logins happen and the second is how long a client is still alive after the next one is started (to speed things up a little bit - 2 accounts online at a given time).

By default one client (login) is started every 90 seconds, if you want it to be more suddle, feel free to change that to like 2 minutes or so (you can then decrease the second option to like 1 second aswell, ensuring only one clientonline at any given moment - keep in mind that this is increases the overall duration the logins take.

Inside the "Windows task Scheduler"-window, there are 2 more options wich do as descript there:
    First: waiting x minutes after you log into windows until the daily login will be performed
    Default value is 0 here, wich means the task will be executed right after you log into windows.

Second option: if you for example leave your pc turned on over night and pass the time, at wich the rotmg servers reset the daily logins, the daily login of my tool will be performed aswell. Not sure exactly when this is, so just set a time you think should be fine.

NOTE: If you log into windows a second time on the same day, the task will notice it already did the login and stop.

To install the task, just click the "Install Daily Login Task"-Button and you should be all set (The red text, telling you that it is not installed, should switch to a green color and telling you that it is installed) + a new button (Uninstall Task) will apear.
    If you change one of the two settings in the "Windows task Scheduler"-window, click the Button "Update Task with new values above".

I hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

Thank for reply and tutorial about the auto login

another report is the add muledump .js is not working .

thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by how2bot View Post
    Thank for reply and tutorial about the auto login

another report is the add muledump .js is not working .

thank you
    It is working, In wich format is your muledump file?
    Already had this problem with another dude, after releasing this, I noticed there are 2 formats possible, one like this:
    Code:
    accounts = {
    'email': 'password',
    'email': 'password'
    }
    And the other one uses " instead of the ' , if you have " in you file, simply open it in the editor, press control + H and replace " with ' and try to add it again.

Hope that helped!

Regards,

Maik8

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    I can't access the png untill it's approved, but did the renew button turn green after clicking it? If not, the login-data are not correct, try to "edit" that account, remove the username, re-type the password and click save. If everything is correct, the tool will show you account in the list, with the ingame-name as username. Then try again to login.
    i tried remove the username , it did give me the name of the account , and yes the token reset becomes green , but i still get the same error.
    i put the path in rotmg exalt in documents right ? not launcher, if so i dont know what the problem is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by adamkinds View Post
    i tried remove the username , it did give me the name of the account , and yes the token reset becomes green , but i still get the same error.
    i put the path in rotmg exalt in documents right ? not launcher, if so i dont know what the problem is.
    If the game starts, the path is correct (default is "C:\Users\username\Documents\RealmOfTheMadGod\Prod uction\RotMG Exalt.exe").
    I am not sure why it does not work for you, but you can try this:
    Go to the folder where the "ExaltAccountManager.exe" is and move all files that start with "EAM." to another folder (backup or such) and start the tool again, it should be clear of all accounts now. Add your account and test again.

Also, try to login with another account to test if that works.
    Please let me know the results.

Regards,

Maik8

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulman9898 View Post
    Thank you so much for your service
    Thank you for the appreciation! This tool is still getting new features "soon", so stay tuned!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

1337 h4x (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I am working on a new Statistics viewer with graphs etc. here is a small preview of what it could look like (still ALOT to do, this is certainly not the final look).

(sorry that I needed to censor so much, but I use my real accounts here and don't want to risk anything)

Any feedback about what could be interesting / important to know or design ideas are very welcome!

Regards,

Maik8

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Maik8 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (03-27-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @[MPGH]Beex I do have a question, is it allowed to have my tool to access a file in a google drive or so, in wich it reads if an update is available and if so, finds the link to the new update there (link to mpgh of course), so no auto-updater, just a notification that a new update is available with a link to the new thread?

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Can DECA tell any difference between you logging in normally or using this to claim your daily's? Aka is it completely ban safe to use this feature?
    Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
    +1 good trader, fast and nice.
    good prices too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHippo View Post
    We used a MM and trade went smoothly! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by falupinango View Post
    fast trade and great guy! +1 vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ebolalover21 View Post
    was a very quick trade, i went first and when he received his money he gave me the items. would recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRL View Post
    Vouch! Was a very quick trade! I bought two robe of the twilight, and 2 pixie swords and armor each! Will trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethro34 View Post
    Trade was fast. Very nice and patient! +1 Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSmilezZ View Post
    Really reliable sell, quick, smooth. Very trustworthy + 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    I went first, very good seller !
    Please post to my vouch thread if I trade with you: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=10231721

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast